PDA

View Full Version : A tiny class project

DJFyrewolf36
11-23-2010, 06:14 PM
For my computer course we had to compile a tiny html page about anything we wanted. I decided to do one on my boy, Hoodini. For lack of hosting (and not wanting to sign up for some hokey free deal) I just put the html on my Blogger site. It messed up my text formatting but otherwise everything else is ok. (I had to email my source code file to the instructor, so he won't see this formatting fail lol)

I mentioned Pet Talk so I wanted to share it with you guys :D. Please enjoy the small post dedicated to my boy!

Hoodinis Mini Bio! (http://denowolfness.blogspot.com/2010/11/hoodini-small-biography-vital.html)

mrspunkysmom
11-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Nice Blog. Nice to read Hoodini's story again.

I have a blog but seldom use it.

HTML comment and question:

I'm assuming you used notepad to write your code? You might try disabling WORDWRAP right before you copy and paste to the blog. Some editors assume end of line is a line break.

Are you learning programming in school? Just curious.

Just a thought and I hope that helps.

cassiesmom
11-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Dear Hoodini and DJ Fyrewolf, I posted to your blog! Hoodini, you are a very handsome kitty!

DJFyrewolf36
11-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Nice Blog. Nice to read Hoodini's story again.

I have a blog but seldom use it.

HTML comment and question:

I'm assuming you used notepad to write your code? You might try disabling WORDWRAP right before you copy and paste to the blog. Some editors assume end of line is a line break.

Are you learning programming in school? Just curious.

Just a thought and I hope that helps.

I didn't think about that, thank you! I'm not taking programming this time around. I did the first time I was in college and didn't like doing it for other people so I decided to switch career paths. This is for my basic computer class and I went a bit beyond what the instructor was asking for lol.
ETA: The word wrap thing fixed the issue! Thanks again!!!

Freedom
11-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Wonderful! I wanted to post a comment, but after I typed it, there was this "select profile" thing which I didn't understand at all. So I couldn't submit what I had typed.

Sending chin rubs to your Hoodini -- and to the rest of the fur kids too.

mrspunkysmom
11-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Glad it helped. I commented on your blog. I had a huge site once, but geocities closed down and I had to transfer it. I haven't had the time to put it back up yet.

Perhaps I'll get back to it this year.

krazyaboutkatz
11-24-2010, 12:48 AM
Very nice. I had forgotten Hoodini's story.:)

catmandu
11-24-2010, 09:54 AM
We tried to leave a message , but Our Dad does not have a blog,:rolleyes:

Hello Hoodini
You like All of We Found Cats are a very Lucky Cat to have found Your Furrever Home!!!
A Hige Mighty MMMMMMEEEEEEOOOOOOOOW From Us All, We Love You Hoodini.
:love::love::love:

DJFyrewolf36
11-24-2010, 12:23 PM
Hoodini says MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOWWWW!:love::love::love:

:D Thank you everyone!