PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Georgia? Children abducted

Catty1
11-23-2010, 03:35 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=178663578815361

My friend's children, Rhianne and Ahmed Elosta were abducted by their father, Abdu Elosta (a Libyan national and International Flight Risk) on 11-15-10from their school in Ringgold, La and taken over state lines. They were last sighted in Cobb Co., Ga 11-16-10.

If you see them OR KNOW WHERE THEY MIGHT BE please call 1-800-THE-LOST, case #1160236

PLEASE SHARE THIS EVENT NOTICE... especially with friends or relatives in GEORGIA... ...near or around Marietta and Atlanta.

Lisa is a friend of mine - and her kids need their Mama...

Thanks - Brett Malone

PS: Hit "attending" or "maybe attending" to stay informed on this situation...

UPDATE: Abdurrazag Ahmed Elosta "Abdu" works (or worked?) for Areas USA retail concessions at Atlanta International airport. There are 30 retail outlets at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International airport. The concessions are located in concourses B, C and D

Believed to be in the Beaver Dam neighborhood of Marietta, Georgia... around Gallant Fox Lane & Beaver Dam Lane... This is a suburban area not very far from Atlanta...

The estranged husband's Libyan friends are harrassing Lisa & my cousin... the local police are not helping matters... Made them stop putting up "Missing" flyer...s in the neighborhood... they consider it "littering" and "soliciting"...

Keep praying - and sharing information with others who may be in the Marietta, GA, area...

In international child custody battles, timing is everything... and preventing Abdu Elosta from taking my friend's children out of the US (where they were born - and are citizens) is a prime goal - along with reuniting the children with their Mother (Lisa, who was US-born and raised in Ringgold and Baton Rouge). If the children are taken off to Libya, the odds of them seeing their Mother again are slim.

Thank you...

Freedom
11-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Shared on FB.