PDA

View Full Version : Hello PT.....I'mmmmm back.

rg_girlca
11-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi everyone;

I missed you all!!!!!!

Sorry I've been away for so long and without going into details, I've been dealing with a lot of ups and downs, more downs actually than I cared to have. Also my computer had been giving me quite a hard time from time to time which didn't help matters either.
Anyway, the main thing is that I am back up and running. Hopefully for a long while. I had been lurking here and there on Pt and have replied to some threads. Since I am dealing with some pain of carpal tunnel, I can't reply to everyone's thread.

I have some news to share with you. We have 2 new additions to the family which I will be sharing with you shortly after I have my supper. Two little female kittens. Well, not so little now.

Just for a little teaser, I'd like you to first meet Little Suzy;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/My%20cats/CutieSuzy.jpg

Then secondly our little Winnie. Does her face remind you of someone else?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/My%20cats/Winnie10wksold-BD-April22010.jpg

That's all for now. I'll be back later. :D

Pinot's Mom
11-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Welcome back! Good to see you and the new adorable little ones! :)

Laura's Babies
11-22-2010, 04:52 PM
WEE WILLIE!!!! Now WEE WINNIE!!***SQUEELS with DELIGHT!!***

Suzy is a cutie too!! Can't wait for more pictures and their stories!!

Welcome back! I've missed you!!!

Killearn Kitties
11-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Oh oh oh!!! Do you think our sweet Winnie and our much missed Willie have some common ancestry?

Either way, your new additions are beautiful, and it's great to see you again.

katladyd
11-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Okay, where was the cuteness overload warning? They are ADORABLE!!!!:love::love:

Lilith Cherry
11-22-2010, 05:08 PM
So nice to see my Montreal neighbour back again:D Your two new additions are beautiful girls!

Catty1
11-22-2010, 05:16 PM
So great to see you, Lorraine! :D Looking forward to updates when your carpal tunnel allows. Seems I am meeting more and more people who have had surgery for it - guess it is quite more advanced a procedure than it used to be.

SOOO cute, those new babies! Waiting for more pics... hee hee hee:)

Prairie Purrs
11-22-2010, 05:20 PM
Welcome back! The new little girls are adorable. Wee Winnie, indeed! :love:

phesina
11-22-2010, 06:04 PM
Welcome HOME, Lorraine! So good to see you back where you belong!

And those two newbies are ADORABLE... :love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
11-22-2010, 07:05 PM
We are so glad to see ou again Ma Belle Amie Lorraine et tous les Chattes et Chat!!!:love::love:
We bet that Wee Willie is so hapy to see Wee Winnie and Suzie and will be proud to be their mentor!!:love::love:
And we knowthat Wee Willie has been keeping tack of his Meeowmie and His Cat friends and will do his best to help you through your hard times.:love::love:
After all our love with our Cats is Furrrever:love::love::love::love:

momcat
11-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Oh Wow!!! Lorraine, it's so great to see you back!!!!!! I'm sorry to hear things haven't been all that great for you lately but hopefully all is looking up now.

The thud you heard was me falling off the chair when I saw your adorable babies! They both are gorgeous and yes, Winnie looks so much like Willie. Her picture made me immediately think of your wild haired wittle guy. How old are they?

Looking forward to hearing from you again and seeing more pictures of those way too cute love muffins. Would you give each of them lots of scritchies and lovies for me? :love: :love: :love: :love:

rg_girlca
11-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and the welcome backs. It truely warms my heart.

Yes, Wee Winnie reminded us of our dear Willy in more ways then we ever thought.

I will be making seperate threads for Suzy & Winnie.

krazyaboutkatz
11-23-2010, 01:21 AM
Welcome back Lorraine!!!:D I've missed you here. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems and I hope that from now on you'll have more ups than downs. I already read your thread about your new additions and your girls are so beautiful.:) They're almost the same age as my little boys which aren't so little any more. I hope you'll stick around and post more.:)

luckies4me
11-23-2010, 10:39 AM
What cuties!!! Welcome back. Sorry to hear you've been going through a tough time. Hopefully things start looking up for you.

lvpets2002
11-23-2010, 11:14 AM
:) Welcome Back.. Aweee the Babies are just too Precious.. Many Congrats..

Vermontcat
11-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Welcome back Lorraine!:)
I have really missed you and your kitties, it is nice to see you back here again and with a couple of new little cuties too!:)
I will go check out your two new kitties threads now.
I hope you post more pictures of your other kitties too especially my favorite Mr Nugget!:)

doolittleky
11-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Hi Lorraine,
I was so happy to see your name on the board! I sure have missed you! Your new babies are adorable! Can't wait to hear about them! I am sorry you have been having such a hard time. But I am so happy you are back!
Melissa