PDA

View Full Version : Sweet piggie Chloe!

tatsxxx11
11-22-2010, 11:35 AM
Hi Chloe! So happy to meet you, pretty girl! Me and my piggie Ruby are always excited when a precious piggie is the day's "top pet," and how deserving you are, Chloe! Besides being beautiful (your coat and coloring are gorgeous), you've got a heart of gold, and the sweetest, "shy girl" personality!:) Some might say you're the indecisive sort; I say you just like to keep your options open!;)

I'm so sorry to hear about your breathing issues, Chloe!:( Hopefully it is a condition that is treatable, and manageable. But it sure doesn't sound as though it's keeping you from enjoying your happy life, and you have a family who loves you dearly, and I'm sure will do all in their power to keep you healthy and happy!:) They are one lucky family, having a beautiful best furkid in you!!!:)

I hope you enjoy a very happy, extra special Pet of the Day celebration, being loved and spoiled to pieces; basking in the spotlight; you sure deserve it!:cool: Lots of love and cuddles, wheeks and purrs to you precious Chloe, from me and my girl Ruby!:love::love::love: And please have your Mom give you a piece of yummy carrot, for me!

Iluvguineapigness
11-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Thanks For every thing you said your so nice ~Chloe:love::love::love::love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Chloe you are one gorgeous girl indeed!!! :love:

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. I can only imagine how wonderful it is to see you in person every day!!! I hope your loving guardian will give you an extra yummy goodie in honor of your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

chocolatepuppy
11-22-2010, 05:22 PM
You sure are a pretty piggy Chloe!!! Congrats on being POTD!:D

Iluvguineapigness
10-30-2011, 12:22 PM
:( Sadly the piggie chloe has died. she died june 24th 2011 of respitory problems:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(