PDA

View Full Version : Caramella is STAYING!!!

Freedom
11-21-2010, 05:31 PM
I just saw a post by Laura, that she has told Blaine she is KEEPING Caramella!

WOO HOO, YIPPEE, doing cartwheels, I am SO happy!

If I missed Laura's announcement some place, oops, sorry.

Here is where she says it: Post #6 in this thread:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=164550

Happy Furever Home, Caramella!

Freckles
11-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Wow, that's good news. A permanent home with Laura is exactly what Laura and Caramella need.

chocolatepuppy
11-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Yay! Caramella has her furever home!!!:love:

Catty1
11-21-2010, 06:05 PM
What a SURPRISE! (NOT) :D:D:D

Welcome home, Caramella!:love::love:

jennielynn1970
11-21-2010, 06:28 PM
awwwwweeee.... so good to hear this!! I think we knew it would happen, lol.

Welcome home, to your forever home, Caramella!!

cassiesmom
11-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Yay, Caramella! Mmwah!

momcat
11-21-2010, 07:07 PM
Why am I not surprised?

Laura's Babies
11-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Caramella has worked on me since she came back from being spayed and was separated from me overnight. Everybody tells me that separating from me will traumatize her, especially the ones that sees first hand how she clings to me. Since I am fixing to loose my job, I just could not bare to loose her too right now.

She is so sensitive to my feelings that today she was all over me when she saw I was crying after Blaine called to tell me Jax had died. She wouldn't leave me until she made me laugh and knew I was alright. She is so happy to have Jaz back. They have not stopped playing since Jaz came through the door.

Lilith Cherry
11-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Good for both of them!! That is such happy news.

astrid
11-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Congrats to both of them!!!

..She is so sensitive to my feelings that today she was all over me when she saw I was crying after Blaine called to tell me Jax had died. She wouldn't leave me until she made me laugh and knew I was alright.

How sweet!! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Congrats!!!:D It was meant to be. You both have a very strong bond that can't be broken and I hope that you'll both have many wonderful happy and healthy years together.:) I look foward to watching her grow up.:)

katladyd
11-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Caramella knows where she is loved and needed. In fact, she has always known this. Congratulations to you both! I know I could never have let such a sweet cutie go. Plus, she loves you will all her little heart!:love:

Abby&Buddy'sMom
11-22-2010, 05:04 AM
I am so very happy for the BOTH of you :) . You two need each other, and this is just so meant to be.
Sometimes there is a special emotional bond that just cant be broken.
I remember when you said Caramella came to your house that day, and ever since you had become her Mom in every way to her. She needed you and you needed her.
Sometimes the special gifts we recieve come in little cute furry packages.:) I feel that I was sent 2 of these special gifts myself, in Abby and Buddy, as I was in what I called "my slump", and they most definately brought me out of it.

Welcome to your Furrrrr everrrr home !! So glad you will be staying:love:

Anikaca77
11-22-2010, 07:25 AM
I'm so glad to hear that you will be keeping Caramella...:) That's wonderful news, also I'm sorry to hear about your job...if there is anything I can do please let me know.

Take care and congrats!
Melissa

Laura's Babies
11-22-2010, 07:46 AM
Caramella sure has been a lifesaver for me. I think I needed her a lot more than she needed me. I have never been trough anything like this in my life and can not remember the last time I have been unemployed. She gave me something else to focus on rather than my own situation and has made me laugh so much. I believe everything happens for a reason and that is why she was sent to me. She has a purpose for being here... she is here for ME, I am not here for HER! I would have really went nuts not being able to work if it were not for her.

Besides all that, I have spoiled her rotten! To me, I raised her the way I want a kitty to be, loving, affectionate, demanding, lap warmer, giving kisses, loving to cuddle... she is the perfect cat to have!

Bengalz
11-22-2010, 09:06 AM
:love::love::love:

Congratulations Caramella!!! and Laura too:D You were both meant to be together and you're right, Caramella came into your life for a reason - good things happen to good people and good kitties:love:

Enjoy yourselves and please give little Jaz a huge hug for me.

catmandu
11-22-2010, 09:48 AM
This is a win/win situation as Caramella now has one of the finest Meeowmies on Pet Talk and Laura has this Fantastic Cat of the Future to charm her and all of Laura's Cat Companions.:love::love::love:
A Young Kitten like Caramella will help Laura's Cats become young and become like Kittens themselves.:cool::cool::cool:
This is Great News:love::love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
11-22-2010, 12:16 PM
I saw the post where she told this, and I also wasn't surprised. :) But I was VERY happy!!

And Laura, I agree she is here for you. But she wouldn't be here without YOU! You took care of her at her most important time in life, right from the beginning. It's no surprise you have such a strong bond with her. You are all she knows. :) You ARE her meowmie!!!

katladyd
11-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Laura, you are the only meowmie Caramella has ever known and she truly loves you and is bonded with you. No one could ever replace you in her heart.:love: To be loved by a kitty is a high honor, indeed.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
11-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Laura, Since it is now official...... she will need to be added to your "signature" picture with the other girls. :) :)

lvpets2002
11-22-2010, 12:54 PM
:love: Love is in the Air for sure.. Many Congrats to Laura & Caramella.. I just knew you both would be staying together..

And Candice got her new baby too Zoe.. Congrats to All with your new loves..

rg_girlca
11-22-2010, 04:00 PM
I knew when I first read about you taking in this sweet girl that you would probably land up keeping her. :D

Welcome to your new forever home Caramella. You couldn't have picked a better person to spend the rest of your life with.

Of course Laura, we expect to see updated pictures of her during her growth. She is too adorable, that's for sure.

Laura's Babies
11-22-2010, 04:57 PM
rg_girlca-

Of course Laura, we expect to see updated pictures of her during her growth. She is too adorable, that's for sure.

Have to see her video's from babyhood til Nov. 10?

Prairie Purrs
11-22-2010, 05:22 PM
I knew she'd talk you into it! :D:love:

phesina
11-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Welcome HOME, Caramella! You belong there, as you know!

Sonia59
11-23-2010, 02:38 AM
Great news! I couldn't imagine little Caramella with someone else;)

Randi
11-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Laura, I'm not surprized either, you and Caramella were meant to be together!

It's sad that Jax didn't make it, but now Caramella has Jaz to play with and you have them to cheer you up. It sounds like Caramella has really bonded with you. :)

Hope you're feeling better and somehow you'll be able to work again. I know you miss the crew.

sasvermont
11-23-2010, 09:03 AM
Caramella is home forever. I had a feeling she wouldn't really leave. Congratulations! It was fun seeing her mature and now we will see her for many years to come.
:cool:

Medusa
11-23-2010, 07:22 PM
Caramella has worked on me since she came back from being spayed and was separated from me overnight. Everybody tells me that separating from me will traumatize her, especially the ones that sees first hand how she clings to me. Since I am fixing to loose my job, I just could not bare to loose her too right now.

She is so sensitive to my feelings that today she was all over me when she saw I was crying after Blaine called to tell me Jax had died. She wouldn't leave me until she made me laugh and knew I was alright. She is so happy to have Jaz back. They have not stopped playing since Jaz came through the door.

I've always said that many times they rescue us instead of the other way around. My Creamsicle came to me at a time when I needed to be rescued badly, financially, emotionally, physically, every way. So this comes as no surprise to me, Laura. You've had your share of challenges lately and Caramella came at just the right time. I'm lovin' it. Good for you, girl!

Laura's Babies
11-24-2010, 07:14 PM
She sure knows how to cheer me up, that's for sure! God knows what he is doing, it was no mistake she ending up in my hands...

Barbara
11-25-2010, 02:29 AM
I am so glad that Caramella and you have each other :) I have said often before I don't want Caramella to part from PetTalk and so I am happy too:)

Laura's Babies
11-25-2010, 06:35 AM
I see how much she has growing and is still growing and that it stuns me! She has a long thin body and super long legs and she is to big for me to reach over and pick up with one hand anymore. Once grown, she is going to be a BIG girl. Her face has lost it's baby look now too. Still "Mama's Baby" and spoiled rotten.