PDA

View Full Version : Corky

Null
11-21-2010, 01:32 AM
What a handsome guy. The male cats that I was fortunate to live with were always the most easy-going guys (*cough* the females were extremely difficult *cough*). It would be nice if my own cat Leela liked other cats (or would be willing to admit that she did), I would gladly adopt someone like Corky.

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Corky, you're such a handsome orange boy and I love your spotted belly.:) I've always been a huge orangie fan and when I lost my orange boy Sunny to cancer:( I knew I needed another orangie in my life. Well I also ended up adopting 2 orangies who are brothers and they've brought so much love and joy into my life. I'm sure that Corky has too. Congrats on being COTD!!!:)

karlyb
11-21-2010, 03:16 AM
Orange kitties are my absolute favorites and you, Corky, are the perfect orange kitty! The saying that cats have servants is certainly true in your case - sleeping on mom's pillow and hitching rides from room to room. I bet you keep nice and warm laying on the heat registers even if it blocks heat from the rest of the room; the most important thing is that you, Corky, keep warm in the winter. (LOL my cats do the same thing) You are living the good life, Corky, and now you are not only ruler of all your domain, but also COTD!

AussieCat1
11-21-2010, 05:24 AM
His Royal Highness Corky what a gorgeous orange tabby you are!! Sounds like you have your humans wrapped around your cute little paws!! Hope you have a fabulous day around your Kingdom with your animal and human family as today's Cat of the Day :love:

Medusa
11-21-2010, 06:24 AM
Corky, who doesn't love an orangie; there's something special about orangies and you are particularly handsome. I love that you just melted into your human's arms. Way to go, boy; that guaranteed you a home for sure. I probably would've melted myself if I had seen that. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy. :)

Bari_d
11-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Corky, it is a pleasure to "meet" you this morning - orange cats really are SPECIAL - we've never met one that didn't have the BEST purrsonality! My husband said i had to check you out this morning, as he couldn't believe how much you look like our Scotty Kitty (http://www.cathappy.net/scotty.htm)- right down to those wonderful spots on your tummy! Scotty is our greeter...he welcomes every visitor to our house. Corky, much paw applause to your family for saving you - we love rescue happy endings!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

kaycountrygal
11-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Corky, What a handsome boy you are! It was a joy to read about you and your antics. I enjoyed all the pics; you're very photogenic! I hope you and all of your family will have many years together. It sounds as if you have a wonderful home and loving people in your life. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

cool4catz2
11-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi Corky! Sounds like you have a wonderful house and farm to rule with all your regalness:D Sweet pictures, too! Nothing sweeter than a sleeping cat in dream land!! Happy COTD handsome orangeman! Loved reading your story. Glad you were rescued & became the Cat Who Came Home For Christmas!! Thanks to your purrents for going to the shelter:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-21-2010, 12:21 PM
Corky what an adorable corker you are!!! :love:

There is just something about orangies that is extra special. I bet it's lots of fun living with you. Your family certainly is blessed!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

catmandu
11-21-2010, 12:41 PM
:love::love::love:
What an incredible Owesome Orangie ^^you are Corky, a Gorgeous Cat just coming into his prime. You have such a Handsome Face , yet with that playful Kitten in your eyes.
What a Little MagnfiCat you are.
:D:D
You are starting to come now into your peak yeras and we are praying that you have many many years of fun , meeows and being with your Family and helping them forget their problems, as you remind them of the beauty of nature.
:cool::cool:
Miquelito ^^ and Michael Angel^^ and All Of Our Orange Porch Angels ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ Love You Corky^^ and Send Their Special Awesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Orange Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of THe Day Cosmic Corky ^^.
:love::love::love:

Romy
11-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Simply irresistable, that's what you are, Corky! I love your tummy markings - inviting rubs - and how you shoulder travel!! :rolleyes: What a bundle of adorableness you are, ruling the household with aplomb.

Congrats on being our super Cat of the Day, Charming Corky. :love:

tatsxxx11
11-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi there Corky, King of Orange! Happy Cat of the Day to you! How precious, how handsome an orangeman you are, Corky...LOVE those belly spots!:) It' an honor to have your royal highnessness up on our front page today!:p You "da king," you "da man," and there's no doubting who rules over your kittydom!:cool: What a wonderful way to memorialize the Christmas season, with your homecoming! Santa couldn't have delivered a more precious gift than you!:) And what a wonderful,regal life you lead there on the farm, lording over your land and your doting, loyal subjects, being so loved; ahh, life is good, and no kitty is more deserving than you!

Thanks for the big smiles, Corky! Meeting you was the perfect way to end my day! (Your pics are heart melting!:love:) I hope that you and your 5 kitty sibs, and your best pup pal the Corgi, all enjoying a very happy, extra special Cat of the Day; that you Corky are being treated royally, as only befits a king! Love and cuddles to you and all of your furry sibs, adorable Corky!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Hello Corky,

You are one super handsome boy Corky.:love: Do you know what's
even better than a beautiful orange kitty like you? It's two orange kitties.:D
How wonderful that you were both adopted into the same home.:) You sure
sound like you enjoy your family & home and I know that they love you too.
Congratulations on being chosen as our King Corky, CAT OF THE DAY.:)
I wish you & your lucky family many more happy & healthy years ahead.

susanswatlin518
11-21-2010, 06:35 PM
MY-WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ORANGIE! :love::love::love::love::love:HAPPY COTD SWEETHEART.:love::love: I AM DOUBLY GLAD THAT THE TWO OF YOU CATS WERE ADOPTED BY THESE HUMANS! LUCKY SUSANSWATLIN518

cassiesmom
11-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Aww, Corky! What a sweet orangey you are! I love your tummy spots! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie!

Momo
11-21-2010, 08:27 PM
You are a stunning orange tabby, Corky!
I'm so glad that you and your orange 'brother' were taken together! :love:
I can tell that you have a wonderful life...keep on enjoying it, and have a great COTD! :)