PDA

View Full Version : I'm leavin' on a jet plane....

Medusa
11-20-2010, 11:46 AM
except I do know when I'll be back again. Going to The Boy's tomorrow for Thanksgiving. I'll be back a week from Monday. Please say a prayer occasionally for my Fur Posse, especially Creamsicle who had surgery last week. She's doing great now and I want it to stay that way. Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving, everyone. :)

pomtzu
11-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Have a safe and wonderful trip. And remember what I said about the airport security - "keep your grubby mitts off of my junk"!!! :eek::D

Medusa
11-20-2010, 12:17 PM
I'm not happy about any of it. It's demeaning and insulting but I want to see The Boy more than not liking the so-called security issue. I think I'll choose the body scan instead. If they want to look at this 62 year old body, then it serves 'em right. They'll probably scream "My eyes! My eyes!". ;)

caseysmom
11-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Have a fun and safe trip, southern california is probably beautiful right now. Northern california on the other hand...were having rain and snow...

Medusa
11-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Have a fun and safe trip, southern california is probably beautiful right now. Northern california on the other hand...were having rain and snow...

Actually, The Boy said that it's been unseasonably cool after it was unseasonably warm. He turns on his gas fireplace in the evening. He said to expect low 60's and high 50's. I was hoping for warmer temps but I can live w/that. Regarding northern CA, I've visited San Francisco three times and two out of the three trips we experienced cold temps and snow, not a lot of snow but just enough to chill me to the bone. Thanx for the good wishes, though. I'll have a good time w/The Boy no matter what the weather.

caseysmom
11-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Your right I forgot the weather they have been having. My daughter is at college in San Diego and she keeps saying she didn't sign up for that weather. When I went to visit I was asked to take warm clothers.

I just checked they are getting rain down there too. Oh well your right it doesn't matter the weather. Actually when its too warm it doesn't really feel like the holidays to me.

Laura's Babies
11-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Have a great time Mary!!!!!!

Freedom
11-20-2010, 01:18 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, MARY!!!!

Have a wonderful visit with "The Boy," (are we allowed to call him that too? ;)) and a safe trip across and back.

Will keep your Fur Posse in my prayers.

Medusa
11-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Have a wonderful visit with "The Boy," (are we allowed to call him that too? ;))

Of course! A friend asked me "Can we call him The Man now? I said "Absolutely not. He'll always be The Boy. :)

Karen
11-20-2010, 02:28 PM
Have a great time!

And I want to remind people - do NOT post on Facebook "I will be away for X days" unless you will have someone at home watching over your stuff. Never smart to advertise your absence to the world at large, which includes thieves!

caseysmom
11-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Yeah I always wonder about that...good advice Karen.

chocolatepuppy
11-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Have a safe trip Mary and a good time with your 'boy'. Please remember pics of your good looking 'boy'.;)
Prayers that your Fur Posse will be fine while you're gone.:)

lizbud
11-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Have a wonderful trip Mary. I know your fur posse will miss you, but
you'll have a great welcome home.:)

jennielynn1970
11-20-2010, 05:41 PM
Have a safe and fun trip!!!

Grace
11-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Have a safe and fun trip!!!

What she said :)

cassiesmom
11-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Have a wonderful trip! Please tell your boy hello!

kitten645
11-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Have a safe trip Mary! :love: It's raining cats and dogs here in SF and snow level is to go down to 2500 ft so you ain't missing much. I hope my car can doggy paddle! Enjoy your trip and don't worry about a thing. It's all good!

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2010, 01:59 AM
Have a safe flight and a wonderful visit with "The Boy".:) I'll be keeping your fur posse in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully they'll all remain well while you're away.

phesina
11-21-2010, 07:43 AM
Have a fabulous time, Mary and Boy!