PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie

opschick
11-19-2010, 05:33 AM
Hello Ozzie you certainly look like a very happy puppy. I'm glad you got your wish to be dotd!

LHCamry
11-19-2010, 06:28 AM
Ossie...You are the cutiest big baby that I have seen in a while. I would love to give you a hug. Mommie will have to do it for me. You sound like a big wonderful boy. Congratulations on DOTD.:love:

Linda
SC:love:

TanyaElaine
11-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Ozzie, you should meet my JoJo. She's a golden goldendoodle. She's a sweet girl and actually does behave but she's still WILD when visitors come by. I have to keep a spray bottle of water handy to deter her leaping with sheer joy when someone comes by. You look like a sweetie pie!

tatsxxx11
11-19-2010, 09:04 AM
Hi there Ozzie from Oz!;) Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! What an adorable "Groodle" you are!:D Handsome, life loving, packed with personality...it's no wonder that all who meet you fall in love with you! And as to that "exuberant side your Mom speaks of; you're a puppy, you're supposed to be "wild and crazy!":p So, hang onto that unbridled zest for life, that puppy 'tude, for as long as you can, enjoying and relishing every moment of life to its fullest! Your family is one lucky lot, having a beautiful, joyful best furkid in you, Ozzie! What wonderful memories you and they will be making over the coming years!:cool:

Congratulations on being crowned "top dog," Ozzie! Hope you and your wonderful, rightfully proud family enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart!:) Lots of love, and cuddles and kisses to you precious Ozzie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!:love::love::love:

Momo
11-19-2010, 12:32 PM
You are a bundle of black curly fur - lol!
I don't see the Golden Retriever in you at all, but who cares, right?
Enjoy your DOTD status, Ozzie! :love:

cassiesmom
11-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Ossie...You are the cutiest big baby that I have seen in a while. I would love to give you a hug. Mommie will have to do it for me. You sound like a big wonderful boy. Congratulations on DOTD.:love:

Linda
SC:love:

Me too, Ozzy! I would love to give you a hug (or several)! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie! I hope you have a wonderful, long, happy, fun life!

kaycountrygal
11-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Oh, My Goodness! Just look at you Ozzy; what a big boy you are. I dont think I've ever seen a dog such as you. Look at your curly hair; you are so cute. It was a pleasure to read about you. Congrats in faraway Australia on being DOTD! Kay in NC USA

lizbud
11-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Hello Ozzie,

You sure are a cute puppy Ozzie.:love: A big pup with a whole lot of
energy and personality.:) It's good that you are learning about good manners
as you are sure to get to be a bigger dog soon.:) Congratulations sweetheart
on being chosen for top honors as our special DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Sending
lots of hugs & kisses for your fuzzy face.:) Enjoy your special day.