PDA

View Full Version : Leo's new haircut

Lilith Cherry
11-17-2010, 07:09 PM
We took Leo for his first haircut ( since we got him) today. It is short but he looks nice and we are pleased with the job she did on him. As I have never needed a groomer in Canada before we asked around and found this lady was recommended by lots of people. She had three dogs of her own there in her shop, a beautiful Aussie girl, her 12 week old puppy and a tiny poodle girl so Leo made three new friends and had a good time playing with them all. Chantale the groomer said Leo was very good and friendly so all was well! Here are the pictures of Leo.

cassiesmom
11-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Oh my goodness, Leo! I am so happy to see you again! You look very nice and I'm so glad you made new friends! Could you please have your people give you some hugs from me?

P.S., Lilith Cherry, I really like the quilt on the bed in the second and third photos! How pretty!

Kfamr
11-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh Leo you are one handsome little guy!!!

Freedom
11-18-2010, 06:11 AM
Leo, MWAH! On that sweet nose of yours! SO HANDSOME!

I keep my bichons in a shot clip similar to that. You are in Canada; Leo is going to need some Winter gear to keep him warm! My flock of fluffs have quite the wardrobe. :rolleyes: :D

chocolatepuppy
11-18-2010, 06:16 AM
You look great Leo! Good boy for being so good at the groomers!:D

Lilith Cherry
11-19-2010, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the compliments and also the "pets"!

Sandie, Leo already already has two coats and some little fluffy waterproof boots ready for the winter , LOL ; he is a spoiled little fluff too!:D

The quilt on the bed is, sadly, almost worn out but I like it so much I don't want to part with it. I bought it in a street market in China 17 years ago and it ihas been on my bed ever since! I will look for another while I am on holiday there during March next year!

anna_66
11-20-2010, 07:37 AM
Good morning Leo! I LOVE your new haircut, looks super on you:D