PDA

View Full Version : Dream a little dream of me? An Ed-Venture?

RICHARD
11-17-2010, 10:43 AM
I always dream about running/walking and last night was no exception.

-------

I get into these semi-sleep states and wake up just enough to 'feel' what and where I am while I dream.

Last night I walking around in my dream and came across a 'bump' in the road.

I could not move backwards so, in the dream, I pushed the brick out of my way and was awakened by the "clearing movement" and a THUMP in the floor.

----------------

I woke up to see what fell on the floor and saw a dazed and half asleep cat next to the bed.

Poor Edward was asleep at my feet and I pushed him off of the mattress!

As a apologetic as I was?

The Edster would not get back on the bed with me:eek::(

He's since forgiven me and is playing with a piece of plastic.;)

Thank for short term memory loss?

Trinityagain
11-17-2010, 11:44 AM
I have a bad habit of moving an arm and popping one of them in the nose, or on top of the head....usually it is the Oatmeal cat but he forgives me quickly...I agree! Thank goodness for short term cat memories...

Freedom
11-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Te hee, been there, done that! Whoops, flying kitty! :eek:

cassiesmom
11-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Te hee, been there, done that! Whoops, flying kitty! :eek:

I have too! And she just glares at me adn then walks away.

Laura's Babies
11-17-2010, 12:58 PM
YEA! Our RICHARD is BACK!! I sure have missed these kind of posts from you man!!

I have done the same with mine, that is why all but Boo gather on the upper half of the bed and aviod the feet.

happylabs
11-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Yes, I have kicked Buddy off the bed by accident and I always feel badly. He likes to snuggle right up to my feet or legs at the bottom of the bed.

moosmom
11-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Poor Ed. I hope you treated him to a nice kitty dinner.

I have to be very careful about "lumps" in my house. That usually means there's a Butchie involved (burrowing himself). I touch the lump. If it moves, I sit elsewhere.

I'm sure Ed will be more than forgiving. He WUVS his daddy!!!

catmandu
11-17-2010, 02:56 PM
We have been wondering about you Richard and how the Kittens who are hanging around your back door are doing.
I used to kick off Cats accidentally at the hey day of My Cat Pile Ups when up to eight Cats will climb up on my bed:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:
Michael slept beside me and every night I had to put him in a place where I would not bump into him.
How I miss My Michael waking me up like an Orange Roosteer when it was Breakfast time.
:love::love::love:
I am sure a few treats will make your White tornado happy:love::love::love:

katladyd
11-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Good to see you back again, Richard! How is Ed doing, besides falling off the bed?:D

RICHARD
11-18-2010, 10:20 AM
Thank you for asking about my frens and Edward.

They are all doing fine and I am talking to people to adopt them.

Ms. Kitty is a cat that a neighbor and I 'share'.

LOL, I offered my brother oney and food to adopt Toonces.;)

The rest are still projects in the making.:D

aTailOf2Kitties
11-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Ed was probably dreaming about flying until he hit the ground for real:p

momoffuzzyfaces
11-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Be careful kicking Ed off the bed even accidentally. I did that to Grandma once and she got even with me. She crawled up beside be and when I rolled over she positioned her bum right near my nose and cut a big one. Woke me right up it did!!! :love: