PDA

View Full Version : Another whiney thread...

moosmom
11-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Okay, someone answer something for me...

Whatever happened to wearing ONE wedding dress on your wedding day??? I only had one wedding dress. Cost me a whole $25 (back in 1974). WTH???? There is a bridezilla who had not ONE, not TWO, not THREE but...

SIX dresses!!!! :eek::eek:

Another bride sent her brother-in-law to her house to look for a pair of $50 panties she INSISTED she forgot at her house. Her fiance was PISSED.

I swear half of these Bridezilla's are SOOOO over dramatized, just for shock value. I have never, in my life, seen a bunch of spoiled, whiney girls like the ones on this progam.

I immediately called my daughter and told her I hope to GOD she isn't like one of these biatches. I wanted to biatch slap these girls on tv.

Catty1
11-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Read up on expensive Japanese weddings. That'll blow your mind!

momcat
11-14-2010, 02:55 PM
I saw that one too, Donna. And she didn't even get to wear all of them :eek:

Laura's Babies
11-14-2010, 03:27 PM
SIX??? How in the world was she planning to wear them all.... stop and change half way to the alter? Change half way throught the ceremony, then again at the end and save the others in case they got dirty during the reception?

Talk about OVERKILL!!

Karen
11-14-2010, 04:09 PM
The only real person I know who had more than one dress was a Chinese friend. She had her "American" wedding dress for the church ceremony, lovely and white, classic, and then her "Chinese" wedding dress for the reception banquet, slender in red silk embellished with tons of gold and other bright colored embroidery. She looked stunning in both, but the American" one, she told us, was far more comfortable!

kitten645
11-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Reason 1,987,624,587 I don't watch "reality" shows. Who needs the agro?

Freedom
11-14-2010, 07:07 PM

LOL, I'm with you! :D

I watcheed Bridezillas ONCE, that lasted about 10 minutes, I was done. GEEPERS, they are weird rude people!

moosmom
11-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Laura,

Yup, that's exactly what she did!!!

Twisterdog
11-14-2010, 10:58 PM

Amen!

If a television program bothers you ... why not turn it off?

I've never known or heard of anyone with more than one wedding dress. There is a distinct lack of reality in "reality" shows.

Vette
11-14-2010, 11:59 PM
I swear half of these Bridezilla's are SOOOO over dramatized, just for shock value. I have never, in my life, seen a bunch of spoiled, whiney girls like the ones on this progam.

I immediately called my daughter and told her I hope to GOD she isn't like one of these biatches. I wanted to biatch slap these girls on tv.

That is exactly why i dont watch the show.

moosmom
11-15-2010, 05:06 AM
It got me so aggravated, I finally hat to shut it off. The bride was just out of control, yelling and screaming at her fiance. She accused her fiance of cheating on her the night before the wedding. Totally unfounded AND they wound up getting married anyway!:rolleyes::eek:

Louie and me
11-15-2010, 06:18 AM
I was so happy when they introduced the "Reality TV Channel" because I thought they would move all the reality shows over there and stop clogging up the regular channels (silly me). I find them all a complete waste of mind space.

RICHARD
11-15-2010, 01:27 PM
I have to s ay that RTVS do serve a purpose.

They show us the people we do not want to be.

-------

I used to dig the "ReDo the House and Sell It" programs.

When the "Flip the House" programs started, it became all about money.

Then the real estate programs were in vogue.

You have the couple, the moron guy and the greedy woman, that can barely
make the payments and they have to choose between the cheap, mid cost and "out of our league' home.

THe woman only wants closet space, a nursery, an office and the 'guest room' so HER family has a place to stay when they visit.

They choose the most expensive house and this is what happens....

They move in and the woman gets pregnant, After the baby, she quits working and spends all day playing Wii to get the weight off.

The man has to work 12 hours a day trying to make the mortgage and he ends up having an affair with a co-worker cause his wife is too busy playing video games at home.

They fight and sell at a loss after the divorce case is settled.

Just kidding.:)

smokey the elder
11-15-2010, 03:20 PM
All I have to say about reality TV is *headdesk*.:p

RICHARD
11-16-2010, 05:42 PM
I love the Antique Roadshow programs.

Then the pawn shop, pickers show started.

I cannot stand Rick on Pawnstars?

He is just a greedy AH that jerks everyone around about what they want for thier stuff. If he gave the people a fair price, I would not mind.

He just seems to want to screw everyone.

Oh and the History Dectective is another great program.

moosmom
11-16-2010, 05:48 PM
RICHARD,:p

Ever think of writing the great American novel??

RICHARD
11-16-2010, 07:09 PM
RICHARD,:p

Ever think of writing the great American novel??

It's gonna be part Mexican?:rolleyes:;):D

Karen
11-16-2010, 07:34 PM
It's gonna be part Mexican?:rolleyes:;):D

That's okay - didn't you know? Now's the time to do it!

November is NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month! Were you in Southern Worcester County, my niece is running the NaNoWriMo group this year!

And despite what anyone claims, all Americans are immigrants at some point - whether from across the Bering Straight, or from across the Atlantic or Pacific oceans. Sure, some came over more recently than others, but an "American" novel is by default part something else, too!