PDA

View Full Version : Caramella's new video...

Laura's Babies
11-14-2010, 09:05 AM
She is growing by leaps and bounds. Nothing but legs now and I have a fur ball attached to my face just about all day now... Her new play buddies have come down with a URI and are shut up in the bathroom and she misses them so bad that she is clinging to me like super glue.

With my dizziness and balance issues, I am not able to properly take care of them or do the needed cleaning so Blaine is coming to get the kittens today. I just hope I can get the bathroom cleaned up after they are gone and no one else catches this..

I put together a updated video of Caramella to show how she has grown... and (of coarse) how cute she is. Her colors have deepened a lot and her caramel color is now orange.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNRXjIZPfo

I ask you all to please say a prayer that none of the other girls get that URI, I just don't know what I'd do if they do, how I'd manage... I have been praying SO hard that they do not get it.. But of coarse, when I go in the bathroom and open the door to come out, there they all are, wanting to see what I was doing in there. :(

3Catcondo
11-14-2010, 09:54 AM
Laura-
She looks so good. Getting to be a long and lean young lady, not a baby anymore. Love the video, too!

Freedom
11-14-2010, 10:07 AM
What a lovely vid; you are great at putting them together, Laura. I love how, the times you say her name, she chirps back at you! Ha ha haaaa. Such a sweet girl. Please give some kisses from me, next time she asks for attention!

I do hope that URI doesn't spread. Oh my! OH and I keep forgetting you had the other babies! Either you haven't posted much about them, or I've missed the updates.

catmandu
11-14-2010, 12:15 PM
:love::love::love:
What a Sweet Little Cat of the Future you are Cosmic Caramella , and we know that you are going to be quite the Cosmic Cat in the years to come.
:cool::cool::cool:
But not too soon Caramella, as Our Cats are Kittens for all too short a time.
:love::):cool::D

phesina
11-14-2010, 01:47 PM
What a sweet video! And what a sweet baby.. well, not so much a baby any more, but not far past one either..

Bob is sitting on my lap, and he watched the video with fascination!

moosmom
11-14-2010, 01:49 PM
She looks so much like my daughter's RB Callie Girl. She's gotten so big, Laura. You done good, girl!!

momcat
11-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Caramella, you just keep getting cuter by the minute! How could anyone resist your sweet little meow and not give you lovies and smoochies all afternoon? Please ask your Meowmie to give you loads of attention, smoochies, and lovies from me? :love: :love: :love: :love:

Laura's Babies
11-14-2010, 03:19 PM
phesina- Does Bob need a dainty, active little girl friend? LOL!

phesina
11-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Bob is my more wobbly CHer.. He might find Caramella a little too lively and active for his tastes!

katladyd
11-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Laura, I am sending prayers that none of your other babies catch the URI, those can be nasty! Caramella is sooo cute! But then, all of your babies are cute! I hope she stays...she's a keeper!:love::love:

Abby&Buddy'sMom
11-14-2010, 05:11 PM
She is precious beyond belief!!! She needs You as much as You need Her:love:
Nobody else could ever be her MOM . You can see how much that she truely loves you.
She was sent to you for a reason,( she is a gift) and she should be with you forever, I believe. I honestly think that if you give her away, you will regret that for the rest of your life, as the guilt would be tremendous.

mrspunkysmom
11-14-2010, 05:29 PM
She is beautiful and charming. You have been an excellent foster mom.

krazyaboutkatz
11-14-2010, 06:04 PM
I can finally watch one of her videos. For some odd reason I can't watch videos on photobucket. They just don't play right.:(

What a touching video. She such is growing up and I can tell that she loves you very much and that you love her.:) I agree with Abby&Buddy'sMom and feel that she belongs with you and was sent to you for a reason.:)

Laura's Babies
11-15-2010, 08:13 AM
LOL! I asked her just this morning what it was God wanted me to do with her... keep her or find her a good home somewhere else.. Even Blaine is questioning rather I really want her adopted or not.. I do know this... Their adoption rules are to laxed, no checks with a vet or references.. I am not comfortable with that. I made her a promise, that she would always have a good home, be loved and never be mistreated..Sending her off with someone we know nothing about is breaking that promise in my book.

krazyaboutkatz
11-15-2010, 11:36 AM
LOL! I asked her just this morning what it was God wanted me to do with her... keep her or find her a good home somewhere else.. Even Blaine is questioning rather I really want her adopted or not.. I do know this... Their adoption rules are to laxed, no checks with a vet or references.. I am not comfortable with that. I made her a promise, that she would always have a good home, be loved and never be mistreated..Sending her off with someone we know nothing about is breaking that promise in my book.

Laura, so does this mean that you're finally going to officially adopt her?;) I sure hope so.:)

lvpets2002
11-15-2010, 12:35 PM
:love: Aweee she has gotten so bigg.. Yup the roller ball wheel is always everybodies favorite.. She is for sure a Sweet Cutie Pie.. Huggss

Laura's Babies
11-16-2010, 07:27 AM
Bob is my more wobbly CHer.. He might find Caramella a little too lively and active for his tastes!

I have noticed that Caramella can invade Any's space and Amy not get all huffy about it. I have seen her walk right up to Amy and they sniff nose to nose and go on their way. She can get as close to Amy as she wants, sometimes she gets growled at, sometimes not. Amy hardly lets anybody get near her.. Caramella can lay down and sleep just inches from her.... I find that fascinating..

OK folks, here's the deal. I promised Caramella yesterday, that if I don't go back to work, I will keep her, she will be MINE and this will be her forever home. She has been working on me overtime and I do believe she was a gift from God to get me through all this that I have been going through.

To update you on that.. My crew catches the boat next Wednesday. I will not be going back with them yet again. MY ENT has thrown up his hands and don't know what else to do with me and this thing I have just will NOT give up and go away.. I see a dizzy/balance doctor on Dec. 8 but go for about 5 hours of various test on Nov. 22. These appointments were made months ago, that is how booked up he is, these were the earliest appointment I could get. This doctor is my last hope and I have heard nothing but good things about him, that THIS is the doctor that will find what is causing all this and know what to do (IF anything can be done) to fix/help it.. MY symptoms keep evolving into different kinds of dizziness. Saturday it was whenever I stood up I got super dizzy and almost passed out TWICE! I have not ever felt like I was going to pass out during all of this but I came so close that it scared me really bad. I gave up trying to clean the house and laid on the sofa the rest of the day..

I am about at the end of my physical therapy and I have felt that I have went as far as I will with that for a month. I only have 7 more visits there.

I am also almost at the end of my short term disability, that runs out Dec. 11, on Dec 12, I go on long term and the day I go on long term, the company I work for has to terminate me so my job will be gone! December 12, I will be unemployed for the first time in over 30 years.... and I do not even see the dizzy doctor until Dec. 8 so there is no time for treatment or anything before I get terminated... :(

I don't know about medical insurance once I loose my job so I think I am fixing to get caught between a rock and a hard place. I know I can keep that under the cobra plan but then I will only be drawing 60% of my regular wages and I am betting Cobra will just about cost me all of that. :confused:.. then, I will have co pays, deductibles to meet and have to pay 20% of a lot of the stuff..

The only bright spot is in June, I will turn 65 and if I can hang on that long, I can get Medicare and social security..

krazyaboutkatz
11-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Laura, I hope that everything will work out for you. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Laura's Babies
11-17-2010, 08:05 AM
This is all the end result of that darn sinus infection or that is what brought this forwards.. Maybe it has always been there and I just didn't have any symptoms.. I don't know. It is unbelievable how it has disrupted my life and for how long! Lights in the stores bother me big time, being in the dark throws me off big time, things you just wouldn't believe that throws everything off.. LOL! Just how did it all get so messed up?! I really think I am allergic to florescent lighting now, I sure react to it, get overwhelmed with nausea in the stores and have to get out of them asap. Who would have thought that? Being in the dark throws me so OFF! I am at the end of my rope with this and just want answers to what it is and how to get over it. I have tied that knot at the end of that rope and that doctor I see Dec. 8 is the end of that knot..

My babies are the only thing keeping me sane and grounded. They are the one constant in my life, the one joy..NO matter what kind of day I have, they are here ready to love me as I am and deliver to me all the pur therapy I can handle.