PDA

View Full Version : Kelso

kaycountrygal
11-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Hello Kelso! What a beautiful cat you are! Just lovely! I am so sorry you have asthma; how good and smart of you to allow your human to give you medicine twice a day. (I shudder to think what would happen if I had to do that to my Luke) It is obvious that you are cared for and loved. I enjoyed all of your photos. I hope you and your family are together for many more years. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

rbwattcolo
11-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Kelso, my name is Angus and I am a blue-point Siamese. I also have asthma and use exactly the same gizmo you use with your inhaler! Yes, the treat after is always nice, and I am pretty good about holding still for the 20 seconds to breathe in the medicine so i get my treat. Do you take pills too? I do - ugh. My doctor says asthma is getting very common in us cats.

catmandu
11-13-2010, 09:23 AM
What a Big Handsome Cat you are Kelso and we are so sorry that you cannot breathe so well. But your family is doing the right thing and getting you the right medicines so you can live as normal a life as possible.
:):)
Youare such a Gorgeous Guy, a Big FantastiCat and you are such a charmer and just seeing you makes everyone's day a little bit brighter.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats All send a Pleased To Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Kosmic Kelso^^.
:love::love::love:

catmandu
11-13-2010, 09:26 AM
WE are so sorry to hear that you are ill Awesome Angus and we pray that you can get better or at least have your astma made as good as possible.
Big Prayers to you from all of us at The Found Cat Hotel :love::love: and Angels :love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Kelso what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. They sure brightened up my cold rainy day. I love the picture of you visiting your gecko pal. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D:love:

Momo
11-13-2010, 01:45 PM
What a cute bundle of fur! I love your pics, Kelso! And I recognize the asthma stuff you use, as I have asthma too (Fortunately, I have not had an attack in over 2 years)! The picture of you and the gecko is too cute - and funny!
Enjoy your COTD status! :love::):love:

lizbud
11-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Hello Kelso,

You sure are a most handsome fellow.:love: You have a lovely outside
safe space to soak up those sun rays. I'll bet you enjoy that. :) I'm sorry
you have breathing problems, but your human takes great care to help you
with that. It's good that you take you meds like a champion.:love:
Congratulations on being our special CAT OF THE DAY.:) I hope you enjoy
your special day & have many more happy ones to come.:)

tatsxxx11
11-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Hello there Kelso! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!:) What a stunning, big, beautiful boy you are sweetheart, in body and in heart; so much kitty to love!:love: Your photo spread melted my heart! What a good brave boy you are Kelso, taking your asthma treatments like a trooper! That photo of you using your inhaler says it all! Both you and your Mommy and Daddy Are willing to do anything to keep you well, and together, for a long, long time! And oh, that shot of you and your Gecko buddy is simply the best!:D My boy Oliver has claimed our 10 gallon gang, the fishies and water froggies, as HIS pets, so we can relate!:p You are such a special boy, Kelso, bringing so much joy and unconditional love to your family, and for that and so much more, you are one MOST deserving "top cat" honoree!:cool: I hope this note finds you well sweetheart, that you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very special “top cat” day of celebration! Please have your Mommy give you a big, BIG hug and kiss for me, OK?:)
Congratulations to you, beautiful Kelso boy! Wishing for you and your family many, many more happy, healthy, love filled years of shared unconditional love and companionship!:love::love::love:
P.S...My Oliver is so envious of your too, too cool outdoor space!!! Custom made, hand crafted by your Dad Mom, no doubt! hehe How loved are YOU!

Zoeysmom
11-13-2010, 06:45 PM
You are a beautiful cat and so lucky to have parents who take such good care of you. Blessing for a long happy fun life!

AussieCat1
11-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Kelso what a handsome man you are!? Absolutely gorgeous!! Sounds like your humans are very loving and caring to take care of you and your asthma... Seeing your beautiful face would definitely make the effort worthwhile! Happy cat of the day Kelso :love:

karlyb
11-15-2010, 03:01 AM
You are a big, beautiful boy, Kelso. I love your long fur with its soft coloring and cute little face. You are a brave boy to take your inhaler without complaint; a treat afterwards helps, doesn't it? You look so comfortable in your outdoor space. You are in a safe environment and can enjoy the sights and smells of outside. Kelso, you have a wonderful life and are so deserving of being chosen COTD!