PDA

View Full Version : Pet Chicago Expo - November 2 & 3

Edwina's Secretary
10-28-2002, 11:12 AM
This weekend is the Pet Chicago Expo.....150+ Exhibits of Pet Products and Services Plus....Hundreds of Pets to See & Touch...

(including my personal favorite....the Hedgehog Oympics & Costume Contest.)

November 2 & 3.

www.towershow.com for more info

any interest in "grouping it"????

ramanth
10-28-2002, 11:17 AM
DANGIT!! I'd love to go to this, but I already have plans.

(IMAX is showing Episode II and we're requested to be there in costume for the premiere. :D )

Hopefully next year!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-29-2002, 06:11 PM
Aaaahhh...that's more like it. :) I saw your other post and thought I missed it. Terry and I are planning on attending, but I couldn't remember if we set Saturday or Sunday as the date. Sunday actually works better for us, but we could make Saturday too if necessary.

Margaret was the only other one to respond to our earlier posts about this. I haven't seen any posts from her lately, but I know she said she works on the weekends and was going to try and get off for it.

Sounds like a great time, and I'll be sure and bring my credit card for all those goodies that T & P can't live without! :)

Cincy'sMom
10-29-2002, 08:14 PM
Darn! Weekend is still bad...my best friend is getting married and I'm in the wedding...don't think I can skip :(

koxka
10-30-2002, 01:09 AM
Have you all a great time! I wish I could be there! :( Hopfully we will see a lot of pics .Don't we? :p

Anna

PS: Don't forget the camera

Edwina's Secretary
10-30-2002, 10:25 AM
T&PM....

I wondered where you were! Either day is fine...normally Saturday is best but we too can be flexible.

I am unable to PM or email you....can you contact me either way? (Home email again working....)

BTW....there has been a advertisement in the Tribune about it every day -- has all the details...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-30-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
I am unable to PM or email you....can you contact me either way? (Home email again working....)

Hmmm...I know I turned the PM off 'cause I can't have little messages popping up while the boss is around, and I never know when that's going to be, but I'll have to check on the email part of that.

I'll send you an email a little later this afternoon.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-01-2002, 12:33 PM
Hey all you Midwesterners, just a reminder that this Pet Show is this weekend. Sara (Edwina's Secretary) and I will be meeting tomorrow morning at 10:00 so let us know if anyone else can make it so we can give you details!

This should be a really good shoe (like Lawrence Welk used to say) - and includes all pets. They are advertising it on the radio here, and have mentioned something about a Hedgehog Olympics! That should be a riot! :-)

So, come one, come all!!!

Oh, and I will definitely have my camera with for some great pictures of those Hedgehogs (is that only one word or two?) who will also be having their own parade! :D