PDA

View Full Version : Paxton

opschick
11-12-2010, 05:38 AM
I love coming to this site to read about the wonderful people that adopt pets. What a beautiful sweet boy Paxton is and so very lucky to have a great life thanks to his people. congratulations on being dotd

LHCamry
11-12-2010, 06:37 AM
Paxton....You are a handsome fellow. I would love to go for a walk with you.
An animal can give so much love and bring great joy to a family. Paxton, you picked a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.:love:

Linda
SC:love:

kaycountrygal
11-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Paxton, What a handsome boy you are!! You're cute with your splashes of color. I am so glad you were adopted and have a wonderful home and people who love you. I enjoyed seeing all your photos. All were good but I thought the puppy photo was the cutest. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

cassiesmom
11-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Paxton, you are so handsome! You were a darling puppy and now you are big! What a great rescue story. Happy Dog of the Day, Paxton!

tatsxxx11
11-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Hi there Paxton! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful blend of two amazing breeds you are, and I do mean beautiful!!!:eek: Your coloring, your markings, those sparkling copper colored eyes are so striking, simply stunning; and each photo in your album more beautiful than the last! You sure know to pose for the camera, Paxpax, and how the camera loves you! That pic of you as a puppy is BEYOND precious!:D Oh, what an adorable baby you were!:love:

Heartfelt thanks to all of the wonderful people who had a hand in rescuing you; pulling your from that shelter and bringing you North; making your happy homecoming a reality! The world needs more people like them, and your wonderful forever family, who understands the incredible rewards of adopting a deserving doggie! It may have taken a bit of time for you to come out of your shell, but thanks to your patient and committed Mom and Dad you're now the very picture of a happy, confident, life and people loving pup!:) What a heavenly match, and how lucky your family is, having a beautiful, gentle and loving best furkid and friend for life, in you!

Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day celebration; hopefully you're able to take a dip in that beloved creek of yours! (And won't your pup pals at doggie day care be jealous when they hear the big news!!!:D;))

Love and lots of hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Paxpax, and a very happy belated birthday to you, as well; just the first of many, many more yet to come!:love::love::love: (Wow, the big 1!!!:cool:)

goldengirlchicago
11-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Adorable pup to a handsome dog! his coloring is remarkable.
so glad he found you & you found him!
All the Best!:D

lizbud
11-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Hi Paxton,

Wow, you sure are a handsome boy.:love: I love your beautiful coloring,
those feathery legs, and most of all those sweet brown eyes.:) I am so
happy to meet you today sweetheart. So glad to know how much your
family loves you & what joy you bring to the family.:) Congratulations going
out to you on your special day as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
lots of hugs & kisses and best wishes for a long & happy life sweet boy.:)

irish
11-12-2010, 05:57 PM
What a beautiful boy. He looks so happy, and so proud to have a home all his own. Bless you for adopting him and I know he rewards you with his love every day. I wish I could give you a big hug, dear Paxton. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

wanwan1007
11-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Boy is he a cutie. He reminds me of my dog Tip. We think Tip is golden retriever and shepherd mix but he's adopted as well so we don't know for sure.

chocolatepuppy
11-12-2010, 07:37 PM
You're an adorable boy Paxton!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

Momo
11-13-2010, 01:48 PM
I love it when nice people save homeless, friendless doggies and kitties...you are one lucky dog!
And a handsome one too...and smart!
I hope that everyday is DOTD for you! :love:

Mooshi
11-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Paxton! you're one beautiful dog!
I love your cute face looks like your a dog that should be hugged all the time with that soft coat!
I can't get enough of looking at your pictures your just gorgeous!
congrats on being DOTD you're a special dog and you deserve to be happy and pampered :love: