PDA

View Full Version : Catmobile kitties, let's make some plans!

momcat
11-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Hey there fellow kitties,
Well, the holidays are just about here. I was thinking about our Catmobile New Year's celebration last year and what a super time we had. I'm wondering if any of you would like to plan something for this New Year's Eve. If you want to do something, we should start making our plans now so reservations can be made and the Catmobile can be ready to go.

What do you think? Do you have any ideas of where we can go and what we can do? Post in and let's get something going!

Your friend,
Groucho

katladyd
11-11-2010, 08:11 PM
My and the boys live on the West Coast, and I have heard that one just has to visit Boston for Christmas. From there, it is would be a quick jaunt to New York to celebrate New Year's Eve from Times Square! Anyone else like this plan?

momcat
11-14-2010, 02:30 PM
You're right, there's a lot to see in New York City over the holidays. All the stores decorate their windows trying to outdo the store next to them. The gigantic Christmas tree, ice skating, horse rides in Central Park. And Times Square is the place to be at midnight on New Year's Eve.

Many of our fellow kitties want to be home with their families on Christmas Day so that has to be considered. Post in, friends and let us know what you'd like to do so we can start making our plans.

phesina
11-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Ooooh, horse rides in Central Park.. new horsies for friends!

katladyd
11-14-2010, 03:48 PM
We could meet in Boston right after Boxing Day and come home right after New Year's Day. In fact, we live quite close to Pasadena (15-20 minutes away with no traffic) and we would be glad to take everyone to the Rose Parade! If we put the Catmobile into hyper-drive, we could get back to the West Coast in time for the parade! Of course, food and beverages will be provided.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-14-2010, 04:12 PM
My gang will sit this one out. I want them to spend their first New Year's eve with me and their bro and sissies here.
I think they are a bit young for an out of town New Year's eve party anyway. :love:

astrid
11-14-2010, 08:19 PM
We could meet in Boston right after Boxing Day and come home right after New Year's Day. In fact, we live quite close to Pasadena (15-20 minutes away with no traffic) and we would be glad to take everyone to the Rose Parade!

YES!!! YES!!! I'd love to go to the Rose Parade!!!
Sophie

moosmom
11-15-2010, 05:21 AM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/unknown2.jpg?t=1289820315

Time to wash the party bus, guys!!! ROADTRIP!!!

So, where are we goin??? Need to prep Butchie and make sure he stays in his hoodie. It's getting cold out!!

catmandu
11-15-2010, 09:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_Picture2120.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=Picture2120.mp4)

Michael , Joseph , Princess , Moose and Mr Scrappy and Pouncer , Buster , Mr Fluffy and My Siamese 6 and All Of Our Porch Angels packs are goinng to make all of our Restaurants a Awesome Angels Army Zone.
There is the Porch Angel Strip Mall in Burlington, Mooses BBQ , Michael's Inn in Niagara Falls, Josephs Angels Diner in Waterdown and Princesse's Kings Buffet and The Bo Bo Diner and Pouncer abnd Scrappy's Sunset Grille, just to name a few. All will be welcome!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_Picture2121.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=Picture2121.mp4)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_Picture2173MOV.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=Picture2173MOV.mp4)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_Picture2242.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=Picture2242.mp4)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_Picture042.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=Picture042.mp4)

And of Course there will always , always be room at the Found Cat Hotel and plehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_Picture027.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=Picture027.mp4)nty of places to snooze!
:love::love::love::love:

katladyd
11-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Okay guys, sounds good. Now, let's work on the logistics. My boys want to see New Year's Eve from Times Square very badly! They have heard so many stories....plus, they hope to see Dick Clark.:D

dehlers43
11-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Franklin wants to know if the other bagpipers want to learn "Auld Lang Syne" .....

moosmom
11-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Auld Lange Syne would be great!

Kinda disappointed that Chip and Chuck aren't going to make it.:( We had SO much fun at the cat show. Besides, Chip and Chuck are our "connection" to GRRRREAT catnip!! Please???? Can Chip and Chuck come out and play??

katladyd
11-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Ming is firing up the 'pipes as we speak. Auld Lang Syne is wafting through the house. Thank God he plays better now.:D

phesina
11-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Sydney and Bobbie are already boning up on Auld Lang Syne.. besides which, they have never accepted the idea that Daylight Savings Time ended, so since they refused to Fall Back (though I did), they start their practicing at 3:00am instead of 4:00am, not that that was great but it was better than 3am.

Sigh, so who needs sleep anyway...

momcat
11-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Franklin wants to know if the other bagpipers want to learn "Auld Lang Syne" .....

Franklin, I was thinking the same exact thing! Auld Lang Syne will sound wonderful on the bagpipes! I hear that Sydney and Bob have been practicing hard too.

I'm sorry that Chip, Chuck, and Angel won't be joining us. But they won't miss out because they're grounded again. Don't worry guys, we go on Catmobile trips a lot so we'll see you next time.

Don't worry about Butchie, Auntie Donna. We'll make sure he keeps his hoodie on. It matches his sunglasses and since he hit the show circuit he has to be in style. Can BA Buddy come too?

Sophie, great to hear from you! As soon as we hear from Pinot we can figure out how to get to the parade.

Everyone is welcome so check in fellow kitties!

Your friend,
Groucho

katladyd
11-16-2010, 02:06 AM
By the way, I think Gary has been quite generous inviting all the kitties to various Awesome Angels eateries. We will dine well, my friends.:)

moosmom
11-16-2010, 06:07 AM
Phesina,

Sleep is SOOO over rated. I'll sleep when I'm dead!! ROCK ON!!!

catmandu
11-16-2010, 09:47 AM
All of Our Found and Porch Cats:love: and Found and Porch Cats Angels :love:
LOVe to go on the Catmobile tours and they will love being in the Big Apple, the City that never sleeps.:cool::cool:

catmandu
11-16-2010, 09:48 AM
All of Our Found and Porch Cats:love: and Found and Porch Cats Angels :love:
LOVe to go on the Catmobile tours and they will love being in the Big Apple, the City that never sleeps.:cool::cool:
And where there is never a food that you cannot find!!
That is a Crazy Cool Way to spend Mew Years.:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-16-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm sorry that Chip, Chuck, and Angel won't be joining us. But they won't miss out because they're grounded again. Don't worry guys, we go on Catmobile trips a lot so we'll see you next time.

Reasons my three won't be going on this trip:
I want them home for Chip and Chucks first New Year's celebration.

They broke 3 slats in one of the kitchen window blinds; on the same day.

Chip about gave me a heart attack when I was getting something from the freezer and he jumped over my head into the freezer landing on a bag of frozen peas. My freezer is on top of my fridge and it's a BIG fridge.

Yesterday, they turned their cat litter box over in the middle room on the carpet, before I had time to scoop the litter's icky stuff out.

They turned the big kitchen trash can over, twice, last night.

Angel has been sassing me. When I tell her NO, she looks at me like she just can not believe what she is hearing. Then she starts making a huffing sound and opens her mouth and says: Ack Ack Ack at me. :eek:

I have confiscated their cell phones and the credit cards for now. They will be given their phones back to make calls and wish all their friends Happy Thanksgiving and again for Christmas. They may get to keep their phones after Christmas depending on their behavior. :love:

lvpets2002
11-16-2010, 12:49 PM
:eek: WoW Connie who has been the busiest at your house = you or the babies.. I am sitting here Laughing my butt off reading your post.. So was is just peas that your innocent boy landed on?? I would have freaked.. Just think if you had these 3 that I have still with you.. How so Funny it would be.. Nope I do think we would be seeing you in the nutt house for sure.. Ack Ack :p

Reasons my three won't be going on this trip:
I want them home for Chip and Chucks first New Year's celebration.

They broke 3 slats in one of the kitchen window blinds; on the same day.

Chip about gave me a heart attack when I was getting something from the freezer and he jumped over my head into the freezer landing on a bag of frozen peas. My freezer is on top of my fridge and it's a BIG fridge.

Yesterday, they turned their cat litter box over in the middle room on the carpet, before I had time to scoop the litter's icky stuff out.

They turned the big kitchen trash can over, twice, last night.

Angel has been sassing me. When I tell her NO, she looks at me like she just can not believe what she is hearing. Then she starts making a huffing sound and opens her mouth and says: Ack Ack Ack at me. :eek:

I have confiscated their cell phones and the credit cards for now. They will be given their phones back to make calls and wish all their friends Happy Thanksgiving and again for Christmas. They may get to keep their phones after Christmas depending on their behavior. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-16-2010, 01:41 PM
:eek: WoW Connie who has been the busiest at your house = you or the babies.. I am sitting here Laughing my butt off reading your post.. So was is just peas that your innocent boy landed on?? I would have freaked.. Just think if you had these 3 that I have still with you.. How so Funny it would be.. Nope I do think we would be seeing you in the nutt house for sure.. Ack Ack :p

:D I was just think about how lucky I was the other 3 are with you now. I hope they are better behaved than mine!!! :D

lvpets2002
11-17-2010, 03:08 PM
:) Carmela & Sunny are calm & loving.. Now Tangy is the into trouble all the time.. She & Chip & Chuck would so have yours & my house wrecked in a heart beat.. Ack Ack..:D

:D I was just think about how lucky I was the other 3 are with you now. I hope they are better behaved than mine!!! :D

cassiesmom
11-17-2010, 03:11 PM
I offered to let Cassie sit this one out, but she wants to go. She wants to be with all her friends to help with losing dear Michael. She thinks that seeing horsies would be grand.

katladyd
11-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Tell Cassie that Michael will be there, just in a different way. He could never abandon his Cassie!:love:

moosmom
11-17-2010, 03:55 PM
We're planning a memorial service for all the RB kitties that have passed with a "special" tribute to Michael. Afterwards, Catmandu has graciously asked ALL of us over to his place for a fabulous dinner and entertainment.

My cats are SOOO excited!!! They are can't wait to be with their fur friends again for a MAGNIFICENT trip.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Hey Groucho!!

Me and my sisters want to come and celebrate too!!
But I must say that I hate fireworks :eek:, so please let's go to a place where we won't be bothered by that okay :love::love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
11-18-2010, 08:54 AM
Dear kitty friends,
I might have to let you know a little late about this trip. I'm taking care of my Meowmie after her surgery; she really needs me right now. I hope to see everyone, but I just don't know yet. Keep me posted!

Purrs,
Pinot

Killearn Kitties
11-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Pinot, can we fit in a visit to your Meowmie on our schedule? We want to help her get well soon. :love:

This sounds a wonderful trip and we will be there! Our house will be full on Christmas day and we don't like that, so we can arrive as early as possible!

Time to party.

astrid
11-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Dear kitty friends,
I might have to let you know a little late about this trip. I'm taking care of my Meowmie after her surgery; she really needs me right now. I hope to see everyone, but I just don't know yet. Keep me posted!

Purrs,
Pinot

Purrs and kitty kisses to your meowmie, I hope she gets better soon :love:
Sophie

phesina
11-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Pinot, can we fit in a visit to your Meowmie on our schedule? We want to help her get well soon. :love:

This sounds a wonderful trip and we will be there! Our house will be full on Christmas day and we don't like that, so we can arrive as early as possible!

Time to party.

Oh, my cats all hope we can visit Pinot's Meowmie to help her get well. Sydney and Bob are already composing their bagpipe serenade to her!

momcat
11-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey Groucho!! Me and my sisters want to come and celebrate too!!
But I must say that I hate fireworks :eek:, so please let's go to a place where we won't be bothered by that okay :love::love::love::love:

Hello my lovely Inka :love:
I'm so happy to hear that you and your sisters will be with us to celebrate New Year's Eve. Don't worry about fireworks, my sweet. If the other kitties want to see them, I'm planning a quiet, romantic interlude for only you and me so we won't be anywhere near them and you won't be scared. I'm sending you lots of :love: till we are together again!
Your devoted Groucho

Hi Pinot, I'm sorry to hear about your Meowmie's surgery! You do need to be with her so she can get better very soon. As we all know, kitty TLC is the very best medicine there is. If it's okay, we'd all like to pay your Meowmie a visit and do our part to make her better. If you can't come, we understand completely. I'll e-mail the very careful Catmobile driver later tonight.

What a super idea to plan a memorial to honor and remember our dear kitty friends who are now at the Rainbow Bridge. Let's all of us share our ideas so it will be a fitting tribute.

I have it on excellent authority that Sydney, Bob, Ming, and Franklin will make a very big major announcement while we're away. Hmm, wonder what it could possibly be.....the Grammy's perhaps? All I know is it's major and those in the know aren't saying a meow.

Your friend,
Groucho

cassiesmom
11-19-2010, 12:32 PM

Cassie would like to join in on this visit!

astrid
11-19-2010, 12:34 PM

me too!! me too!!

Pinot's Mom
11-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Oh, my cats all hope we can visit Pinot's Meowmie to help her get well. Sydney and Bob are already composing their bagpipe serenade to her!

me too!! me too!!

Kitties, I know Meowmie would love the visit! I think it would be best if that's the way I see you all. Let me know! By the way, I think Cassie has been involved in the navigating often enough that she can take my place this trip. Keep me posted. :love:

Purrs, Pinot

catmandu
11-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Please dont furrget that Michael Angel will now be at his Michaels Inn in Niagara Falls and he promises that everyone will have the Best PET MAS and Mew Years Eve Ever:):):)
Lots of fun and great meals in the Ember Room, plus all the great places to eat and see in the Falls.:cool::cool::cool:
Come One Come All
To The Falls:love::love::love::love:

dehlers43
11-20-2010, 01:39 PM
There is a fabulous Italian restaurant very close to Times Square I think deserves a visit. It's call Cafe del Arte and the pizza is to die for.......I was in NYC in May and told Franklin and Chelsea all about it and they can't wait to go!
Franklin wants to know if bagpipes are allowed at the Empire State Building. He said he thought it would be really romantic to play the pipes out on the observation deck.
My question is: what kitty has caused him to go all mushy??????:D

catmandu
11-20-2010, 04:34 PM
And it is not just My Found Cats who have restaurants.
All Our Awesome Angels have taken over Restaurants and Shopping Malls so that they and All Stray and Lost Angels can have a place to go.
:love::love::love:
And all abused Animals and Animal Lovers will be together to have a good time:):):)
And that goes for all parks and beaches as well. anywhere where Our Angels, Animal and Human can meet in love.:):):):)

moosmom
11-20-2010, 06:02 PM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/unknown2.jpg?t=1289820315

Just my KIIIIIIND of vaca. Christmas and New Years in the catmobile!!

I heard the bagpipers practicing their muzik. Sounding REAL good!!!

Ppssss...Chip and Chuck

Can ya sneak outta da houze. Tell Meowmie you gunna sleep at our houze. I mean, afterall, it IS a houze, only it gots weeeeelz!!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Ppssss...Chip and Chuck

Can ya sneak outta da houze. Tell Meowmie you gunna sleep at our houze. I mean, afterall, it IS a houze, only it gots weeeeelz!!

They best not or they will be grounded for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

momcat
11-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Hi fellow kitties,
Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Meowmie, Soncat, and I wish you and your furever families a wonderful day filled with love, fun, and lots of tasty food. I can't wait for my turkey after I help Meowmie make dinner and watch football games with Soncat.

Your friend,
Groucho

katladyd
11-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Mac and Ming's favorite word this time of year is LEFTOVERS! They are always so kind and help me out with any extra turkey I may have.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-24-2010, 01:01 PM
My furbies and I wish all of you and your families Happy Thanksgiving too.
At rumors of turkey, my terrible three some have been being almost good. :D :love:

Pinot's Mom
11-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving-still taking care of Meowmie-have a great day everyone!

Purrs, Pinot

dehlers43
11-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Chelsea and Franklin are a bit purrturbed right now - my friends that come down from OR every year brought their dog with them so the kitties are confined in the back part of the house. Don't worry - they might tell you otherwise but they are getting plenty of love and attention and are not being neglected in any way .....no need for Groucho's services, really.....:D
Happy T-Day to all!

cassiesmom
12-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Cassie is a little t'd off at me today. Seems the usual food is not acceptable since there was recently Fancy Feast in her dish.

I've given her a copy of my nursing license to share with both Pinot and Groucho. She has strict instructions to stay out of the way and let them both be the good nursies that they are! If the Catmobile isn't en route she can take Amtrak to New Jersey.

momcat
12-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi Miss Elyse,
Thank you for your vote of confidence with me helping Meowmie keep things under control. She tries to do exactly what her doctor says, but she isn't good all the time. I talked to Pinot on her cell phone and she says things are going pretty well on her end.

Wow, in two more weeks Santy Paws will be coming! We have to start making our New Year's plans very soon.

Your friend,
Groucho

catmandu
12-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Our Found Cat and Porch Cta Angels have commandered the vacant Three Room Apartment over Poco Loco :love::love:
and are inviting the Cat Mobile Cats to the Twelve Days of PetMas Celebration starting Monday until Pet Mas Eve.:):)
We will have Great Poco Loco Food , and celebrate Pet Mas the Tex Mex Way!!!
Many Nachos , Quesadillas , Tacos , Taco salads and Burritos and Wraps cooked with love by Jorge , Janice and Donna.
Come one, Come All Por Favor, y Por Flavour!!