PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, guess what?!

sana
11-11-2010, 02:45 AM
My class teacher allowed us to use internet in our school! I am on Pettalk from my school computer, soooo happy about it!! :D:D:D

chocolatepuppy
11-11-2010, 05:00 AM
Hi Sana! That's great! Just so you get all your studies done!:D

moosmom
11-11-2010, 05:34 AM
How can someone pay attention in class and be on PT at the same time? I'm confused.:confused::confused: That IS unless the teacher doesn't have a lesson plan. Hmmm...

sana
11-11-2010, 08:09 AM
I was in the computer lab, our Thursdays are very weird but LOVELY! Our break is looong and today our Arabic teacher wasn't here and so I was in the computer lab using the computer and my class teacher also the computer gal was there. I wasn't in the basketball team, my class fellows were practicing and me and a few of my friends were there with our Class teacher. :)

wombat2u2004
11-11-2010, 09:30 AM
I was in the computer lab, our Thursdays are very weird but LOVELY! Our break is looong and today our Arabic teacher wasn't here and so I was in the computer lab using the computer and my class teacher also the computer gal was there. I wasn't in the basketball team, my class fellows were practicing and me and a few of my friends were there with our Class teacher. :)

Good one. ;)