PDA

View Full Version : RIP my beloved Murphy...

moosmom
11-10-2010, 11:39 AM
You were only in my life for 3 years, but I hope that they were the best 3 years of your life. I know it was for me!!

I remember the day I walked into the CT Humane Society and asked my friend to hook me up with an oldie but a goodie. She said, "I got the perfect match for you!" In you walked Murphy, a 13 year old tiger tabby who was on kitty death row. You were cranky and pissed off that someone had the NERVE to wake you up from your nice kitty nap, and let me know it by hissing and growling at me. It was truly a love match!!

I will never forget you old lady. You tugged at my heart strings from the moment I met you.

Play hard at the Bridge sweet lady. Know that I loved you to the core of my being and will miss you terribly.

Love,

Meowmie xoxoxoxox:love::love:

Karen
11-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Rest in peace, lovely Murphy, find the softest pillow and send some purrs to Donna in her dreams, to let her know you are happy and healthy once more.

krazyaboutkatz
11-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Donna, I'm so sorry for your loss.:( You provided Murphy with a loving,caring, forever home for 3 years so at least she got to experience this. Now she's pain free and playing up at the Bridge and making new friends. RIP sweet Murphy.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

jennielynn1970
11-10-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm so sorry to be reading this, Donna.

RIP Murphy dear. Play gently at the Bridge.:love:

cassiesmom
11-10-2010, 12:07 PM
((((MOOSMOM)))) I am so sorry to learn this news.

Queen of Poop
11-10-2010, 12:12 PM
I am so sorry for your loss Donna. You've had far too many this year. Console yourself with the fact that you gave them all, including dearest Murphy, a wonderful, love filled time with you, regardless of how long the time was, they all knew they were much loved. :love:

lvpets2002
11-10-2010, 12:16 PM
:love: RIP Murphy & play hard at the Bridge..

Taz_Zoee
11-10-2010, 12:49 PM
I am so sorry Donna. Murphy knows how much she was loved.

RIP Murphy

Anikaca77
11-10-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm so sorry Donna.

My prays,
Melissa

Prairie Purrs
11-10-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm so sorry. I wish Murphy could have been with you longer.

RIP, sweet tabby girl.

Barbara
11-10-2010, 01:27 PM
I am so sorry. Too many cat souls left you in the last year.

Kirsten
11-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Donna, I'm so sorry! :( (((HUGS))) I'm sure that these were the best three years in Murphy's life! :love:

R.I.P. little Murphy, you were very much loved, and now you're terribly missed!

phesina
11-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Oh, Donna, I am so very sorry to learn this. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you.

Rest in peace, dearest Murphy, whole and healthy again as you await that wonderful reunion. You are beloved beyond words.

carole
11-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Oh Donna my friend my heartfelt sympathy goes out to you at the sad loss of your beloved furbaby murphy, it has been a tough year for you, tinged with much sadness, i hope it gets better,love and hugs,and play hard at the bridge with Ash Murphy, he will show you the ropes.

Catty1
11-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Donna, bless you for adopting an older kitty, even though you knew it might mean you would have her for a short time. :love: She was on death row, and you gave her three more years, wonderful years full of food, love and favourite napping places.

Hugs to you...you have had many losses. I hope Bad A$$ Buddy can lighten your heart a bit in the days to come.:love::love:

Freedom
11-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Donna, I am sorry to read this latest news re Miss Murphy.

She had 3 fine years at the end, all thanks to you. You did well by her. Now she is pain free and running like crazy at RB; something you never got to see, knowing her only in her senior years.

moosmom
11-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Candace,

Actually, Bad @$$ Buddy was waiting for me when I got home. He was all OVER me!! This is something I've never experienced from him before. He climbed up on my lap and sniffed my face (smelling Murphy's scent). He then licked my face and plopped down in my lap. His fur is now wet.:(

When I went to the vet this morning, I slowed down for green lights and stopped for the yellow lights, just to be able to spend some more time with her.:(

Thanks Sandie!

Laura's Babies
11-10-2010, 03:13 PM
I had hoped you would get more time with her before this happened.. I am so very sorry for your loss!

mrspunkysmom
11-10-2010, 05:55 PM
So Sorry about Murphy. She'll be waiting you at the Bridge for the care and love you've shown her.

katladyd
11-10-2010, 08:04 PM
I am sad beyond words, I truly don't know what to say. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, along with Murphy and all of your furbabies.:love:

Medusa
11-10-2010, 08:37 PM
RIP, sweet Murphy. Look for my Peeka, Boo, Pidgie and Puddy at the Bridge. They'll be sure to take good care of you until you're strong. I'm sorry to read of Murphy's passing, Donna. No matter how many times we've been through it, it never gets any easier. Murphy is at peace now and I hope your heart finds some peace, too.

TommyCat
11-10-2010, 09:13 PM
So sorry about Murphy. Now Murphy is free of pain and chasing butterflies and knows she was loved.

Pinot's Mom
11-10-2010, 10:24 PM
RIP sweet Murphy - play well at the Bridge.

Peace to your Mom. {{{hugs}}} Donna.:love:

smokey the elder
11-11-2010, 07:04 AM
I'm so sorry about Murphy. Senior cats can be such loves, and you had a big heart for taking her in. But they don't stay with us as long as we'd like.:love:

kitten645
11-11-2010, 01:12 PM
I am so sorry for your lose. Take comfort in knowing you'll see her again. xxxooo
Claudia & Calvin

prechrswife
11-11-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks for loving her for her last 3 years.:(

davidpizzica
11-11-2010, 05:08 PM
R.I.P. dear Murphy. You've given your meowmie three years of of love and comfort and joy. You've opened a hole in her heart but continue to look down and help her through. You'll meet her again at the Bridge.

Sundance
11-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Thank you for adopting a senior kitty and giving her a wonderful life and a beautiful home for 3 years. Her time with you was full of love, good food, great company, and tender care. I know it takes a special person to take on an older kitty, and I'm sorry you lost her so soon. She knew she was loved, and when you meet again "one fine day" you will be together forever.

:love: Rest in peace, Murphy, and play gently at the Bridge with all the PT kitties. :love:

jenluckenbach
11-12-2010, 06:19 AM
RIP Murphy, you will be missed dearly.

Randi
11-12-2010, 06:54 AM
Donna, I'm so sorry you have lost Murphy. :( She sounded like a lovely girl and I'm sure she enjoyed her time with you. :)

Rest in peace, Murphy - you will be missed.

catmandu
11-12-2010, 09:17 AM
That must be so much more of a shock Donna, as we do not expect Our Cat Companion to pass on so soon.
Murphy is such a Great Loving Companion and we are so sad that he went so young.
We are asking Our Found Cat Angels to wait for Murphy and show him the way to Wendy's where Murphy and Mr Purr will share a Bacantor Combo.
Murphy knows that you will always be his Friend and Murphy will bee there with All Your Angels to meet you in Paradise.
One Fine Day:love:

moosmom
11-12-2010, 11:55 AM
:love:One Fine Day:love: Can't wait!!!

Moesha
11-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Many sympathies go out to you, Donna. You did a fine deed in helping Murphy.

moosmom
11-18-2010, 06:29 AM
Thanks, Moesha! I've had alot of rescues pass through my doors. But never have I had a rescue for such a short time, who grabbed my heart.:(

rg_girlca
11-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Donna, I am so sorry on the loss of your beloved Murphy. Thank you for rescuing him and letting him live out his life surrounded by love.

Even though it hurts like hell to lose one of our beloved pets, no matter how short or long of a time we have them, we just have to be thankful of the times we had with our little furry friends and keep reminding ourselves how much richer our lives were for knowing them.

Rest in Peace dear Murphy and know that you were very much loved and will be sorely missed.

((((((HUGS)))))) Donna