PDA

View Full Version : Ow! Burnt my fingers

sana
11-09-2010, 09:39 AM
I was putting cheeseballs in the boiling oil and the oil spaashed on my fingers!! OUCH!!! :eek::( Its got a spicy feeling. Irritation!! Please pray it heals faster than the last time, I mean please pray it heals a LOT faster, because it took like 2-3 days the last time. Please pray!:(:( I have Polyfax, its a colorless cream thingy, its cool but I really hope it heals the spot.

Karen
11-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Oooh, be careful! That skin's the only skin you get! Hope it heal quickly - next time, try using a slotted spoon to put them in, instead of dropped them in, okay?

Freedom
11-09-2010, 11:34 AM
OUCH!!!!

What are you doing frying cheese balls? Those are too fattening, lol.

Praying the fingers heal up quickly.

wombat2u2004
11-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Ok.....here's a surefire remedy for making your fingers ok.
Put the fingers you have burnt into your mouth, and keep them there for about 4 days. Do not under any circumstance remove them. ;)

chocolatepuppy
11-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Oh no Sana! You'll have to be more careful!;)

Vette
11-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Owe ouchies!

i hate when that happens. also hate it when one burns their tongue due to something being too. very annoying *nods*

hope ya gets better soon

sana
11-10-2010, 04:36 AM
Thanks guys, the fingers are much better, my teacher told me to put salt so I put on some pasty cream, Polyfax and salt on it overnight, the fingers are much much better, they are a little red from here and there though. :(