PDA

View Full Version : Urgent-Please HELP if you can

susanmly
11-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Hi everyone, In urgent need of anyone in the Northern Florida area (rescues or Shelters) that could take in cats. Please contact me ASAP if you know of anyone and how many they could take.

Thanks,
Susan

Karen
11-08-2010, 11:13 AM
What is the situation, why is it urgent? How many cats, approximate ages (are they adults, seniors, kittens) and in what condition are they? And where are they located?

susanmly
11-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Hi Karen, Situation is a current rescue organization may be getting shut down soon due to poor conditions. Animal Control in this area will most likely put all cats down. Ages of cats range from 8wks to older adult cats, numbers could be in the hundreds. About 30% are sick, but the other 70% are healthy. That's about all I can say at this time, just looking for organizations that may be able to take these cats if Animal Control goes in.

Thanks,
Susan

susanmly
11-09-2010, 11:01 AM
I will just add, this is a well known rescue organization and that is why I can't name names right now. Just need places for the cats to go.

Thanks,
Susan

doolittleky
11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Is there a list of the cats and descriptions that you could give out? It might be easier to for peopel to see them and they might see a cat they want to adopt. Do they have any speical needs ones?
Melissa