PDA

View Full Version : Agape

Vio&Juni
10-28-2002, 04:06 AM
Such a handsome cat!

Miss Meow
10-28-2002, 04:08 AM
And Agape in English means beautiful European tabby of striking colours and the cutest little tabby patch on his leg :D Enjoy your day!

tuxluvr
10-28-2002, 06:11 AM
Agape, I just LOOOVE that "king o the house" pose you have in your picture, AND what a treat to have one of your baby pics included....

Big snuggles to you on your special day! My heart is yours!

RockyRoad
10-28-2002, 06:43 AM
What a cutie we have for COTD today! Agape, what a wonderful look you have in that picture. It says "Aren't I just the most wonderful thing?". Well you are surely very beautiful and independent too! Sally hates being picked up as well. So does my bunny. Seems like you were pretty excited when your people came to get you for the first time! I have never seen a cat (besides my own) who can actually watch TV. Anyway, I hope you have a great day filled with fun and lots and lots of treats! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!:)
Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Pam
10-28-2002, 07:04 AM
Agape what a striking pose! You have a look on your face that says "everything is under control - just relax! :) ) I loved the little inset picture of you as a wee little kitten - how sweet! You have grown up to be such a handsome kitty and now today you have attained the honored spot as Cat of the Day! Congratulations Agape! P.S. I love that little spot on your leg too!

Bari_d
10-28-2002, 07:59 AM
Another wonderful striped boy! We are sure glad to meet you this morning! Our BeBop and a friend of his, Kali, would love to meet you...(they both can be seen on BeBop's page) http://www.cathappy.com/bebop.htm - there is a strong resemblance, and we know how special you boys are! Kali and BeBop even lay like you are with front paws crossed!

We loved your story...I'm not sure we've met a furrbaby from Portugal before . so glad your human submitted you for us to see! Congratulations, handsome Agape, on being today's very wonderful Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

OH...AND BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW ME HERE ON CAT OF THE DAY - PLEASE VISIT DOG RESCUE (DOG OF THE DAY) AND SEE IF YOU CAN HELP A SWEET SHAR-PEI WHO NEEDS A HOME (TEXAS)!!!!

hellostranger
10-28-2002, 08:32 AM
Congratulations, Agape! I have to say that you are a handsome and dignified looking cat gentleman. :) Make sure you get extra attention today (and maybe special treats!)

Lennie B.
10-28-2002, 08:52 AM
Agape, your story made me laugh this morning!:D Besides being handsome with very distinguished markings, you are a confident fellow who knows what he wants and just how to get it. You've obviously established yourself as "king of the house", but, clearly, you've captured a lot of hearts in the process! I think your paw-sucking when you were a baby would have by itself made anyone fall in love with you. Have a wonderful day, with lots of extra treats and petting! (Maybe even some kitten food!)

missprissy
10-28-2002, 08:54 AM
Such a lovely kitty cat!! Agape, you are one beautiful big boy! YOu look very regal and striking and snuggilicious!!! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

jackiesdaisy1935
10-28-2002, 08:57 AM
Good Morning Agape, my what a handsome fellow you are, I love that photo of you looking so playful. It sounds like you are a wonderful companion and much loved by your family. Congratulations dear, handsome, sweet Agape Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

catmandu
10-28-2002, 09:39 AM
Agape The Awesome what an awesome cat you are. You are very clever to have picked out a homewhere you get so much love and attention. you have to keep those humans on thier toes or they will be feeding you m aintenance food . Our owner gives us nothing but the best or we just wont eat. You are a great looking tabby , and tha good thing is that mixed breed cats are healthier and last longer the purebred cats. Many years of happiness Agape COTD!:) :D :D :D :p

Cataholic
10-28-2002, 10:18 AM
I sure know who has captured my heart this morning- Agape, the magnificent tabby! What a beautiful boy you are, and so loving. I wish you could come over here so I could pet your sweet self. I hope your day is just purrfect, and I think I know some humans that will make it that way for you!!!! May you know you are loved from Cincinnati! Lillycat will be quite taken with you, as she has a boy, Indra, that looks soooo like you. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-28-2002, 12:19 PM
Agape
What a handsome fellow you are. I love how you rule your home with a velvet paw. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.:)

felinefriend
10-28-2002, 01:31 PM
Agape, you beautiful, huggable baby, I was so taken in by your confident look on that lovable face, and the adorable way you cross your paws! How relaxed you look! You are as precious as you were in your sweet little baby photo, only a few pounds bigger! I can't get over how cute that must've been seeing you suck on your paw as a wee-bitty fellow going to sleep! I'm glad you got through those awful sicknesses! Double treats today too thanks to Bari_d and her adorable site of Baby BeBop and Kali Pal!!!! Happy Monday to Agape, and to all!!!! :) :D :cool: :p ;)

tatsxxx11
10-28-2002, 01:53 PM
What a MANLY pose you strike!! One look at your photo and there's no disputing who's in charge at your house!!:D Commanding...yes, that the word for this charming, confident, incredibly handsome Tabby boy!! And I forgot to add lucky! Lucky to have such proud and adoring humans and lucky to be living in beautiful Maderia!! What a life! Congratulations to you Agape! Today you alone take center stage as our suave and stunning Cat of the Day! Love and hugs to you Agape!

Lillycat
10-28-2002, 05:09 PM
agape is such a lovvvvvely cat!!!! my very favorite kind;)

AmberLee
10-28-2002, 06:16 PM
Agape, you are justly named because you are, indeed, an absolute love of a cat. It's so nice to compare your grown-up regal dignity with your kitten sweetness, we get a two-fer today.

Let us celebrate sweet Agape Day -- our handsome, wonderful, loving Cat of the Day. :D :D

karlyb
10-28-2002, 11:54 PM
Hello beautiful Agape! You look so self-assured sitting there with your paws crossed. Are you as big as you appear to be in your picture? Some kitties don't like to be held, but that doesn't mean they don't love their humans. You are a wonderful COTD and I hope you got some extra head rubs.

10-29-2002, 02:08 AM
Aw , a Portugese gentleman (euh , cat) !! If all cats in Portugal are as handsome as you are , .... I am ready to move ... LOL

Have fun as our COTD , dear Agapè !!