PDA

View Full Version : For red

susanswatlin518
11-07-2010, 04:15 AM
HI- I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF A GORGEOUS RED CAT! THAT BEAUTIFUL FLAME COLOR IS REALLY SPECIAL! :love::love::love::love:IT IS ALWAYS ROUGH WHEN A PET PASSES. I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT TWICE-IT IS NEVER EASY-BUT OVER TIME- THINGS DO SEEM MORE AND MORE NORMAL AND OK. I PERSONALLY THINK A PET'S SPIRIT STAYS WITH US-THEY ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN REALLY. RED, I KNEW A CAT THE COLOR AND LOOKS OF YOU-AND WOW-HE ALWAYS MADE QUITE AN ENTRANCE INTO A ROOM-AND I AM SURE YOU DID AS WELL. :DI HOPE THINGS WON'T BE AS SAD AS THE TIMEGOES BY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING WITH US HERE! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

AussieCat1
11-07-2010, 06:01 AM
What a gorgeous Red!! It is very sad to hear that you passed!! Sounds like you will remain forever in your humans hearts forever :love: Happy cat of the day :love:

Medusa
11-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Red was such a big, handsome strapping boy! How sad for you that he is no longer part of your household but how wonderful for Red that he gets to romp and play and take charge of things at the Rainbow Bridge. It's never easy to say 'goodbye' to our beloved furkids but most of us here on PT have had to do it. No one can take the place of Red; he was one special boy. I hope that he's watching from the Bridge and enjoying his day as COTD. :love: