PDA

View Full Version : Every Picture Tells A Story.......

All Creatures Great And Small
10-28-2002, 01:31 AM
xx

Miss Meow
10-28-2002, 04:12 AM
Naughty, sorry, naw-teee Dudley!

I wonder if any of your neighbours were secretly watching through their darkened windows!

jenluckenbach
10-28-2002, 06:07 AM
That picture just screams "MAN, can't a guy just have a little fun out on the town at night??!!!??"

Don't confuse the caption with approval, my babies are forbidden to go outside. Their precious little paws have not touched the ground outside since the day they stepped into my care.

Great looking cat too, by the way.

Cataholic
10-28-2002, 10:51 AM
OHHHHHH very bad kitty...but your neighbors must have been having a great time watching you in your nightgown! Way to capture the kitty...you must have been really good at that kids game, Capture the Flag...:D :D

Randi
10-29-2002, 11:28 AM
What a great story - and picture! He certainly got wet. Naughty Dudley! :rolleyes: You have all my sympathy, I've been in exactly the same situation with Fister - apart from crawling around in the mud. :D To begin with you say, oh what the h... let him stay out until the morning, but when you lie in bed, you start thinking, oh what could be happening, will he go walkabout, will he get into a fight with another cat, will he stand there miawing all night waking up all the neighbours - and eventually you go down in your nightie, standing there freezing for 5-10 min., while he walks around you for a bit, taking in every movement around - and finally decides to come up the stairs to get some crunchies, which of course are ready for him. :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
10-30-2002, 12:03 AM
Great picture and story. All 3 of my cats are indoor cats so I never have this problem. Pepper sometimes thinks that he wants to go out the front door, which opens up into a hallway, so he'll go running out and then get scared and run back in. There's a Chihuahua that lives down the hall. Pepper's at least 2-3 times bigger than it. One day when Pepper was bravely sitting in the hallway the Chihuahua came out and Pepper got so scared that he ran inside. I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast. :)

aly
10-30-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Their precious little paws have not touched the ground outside since the day they stepped into my care.

Haha great way of putting it. Shiloh's precious princess feet haven't touched the ground either.