PDA

View Full Version : Just LOOK at what my evil mommy did to me this time! msg an pics

George da Orange
10-28-2002, 12:50 AM
Can you believe it??? A handsome, studly fellow like myself, dressed up like a Shirley Temple crackbaby! It is a good thing I have my friends at DaFURR to help me through stuff like this.

http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=ruthozm&album_id=106994&image_id=3&courtesy=1

Besides, da dress makes me look fat-I don't really have a double-chin!
http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=ruthozm&album_id=106994&image_id=2&courtesy=1

BTW, DaFURR is in the middle of our latest Martyr of the Month contest. The entries are written in catspeak, but are fairly easy to understand, and the pictures speak for themselves! My lovely girlfriend, Betty Boop, and her sisfurs have entered this month. If you would like to vote, just follow this link.

http://www.geocities.com/dafurr2002/kontest.html

Pick out which cat has suffered the most abuse and e-mail your vote to us at [email protected] Only your cats are allowed to vote-one vote per cat, with a maximum of five per household. The contest will run untill the 2nd of November this month, due to a delay in the start.

The winner will receive a generous prize pack of treats and toys, as well as a letter of reprimand for the offending humoon.

If any of your cats have had embarrassing pictures taken of them and would like to enter the contest for next month, we are now accepting applications. Send us your tail of woe, and the photo evidence of your aboose, to [email protected] We accept applications untill the 21st of December; the voting begains the 26th and runs thru the end of the month. Note-we send out VERY generous prize packs, so we can only afford to ship to USA or Canada.

Thank you!

Uniqueviking
10-28-2002, 02:40 AM
LOLOL - Aww, poor baby...no wonder he looks so P.O in that pic. I'm amazed he let you do it. If I tried anything like that with my 3 furbabies I'd pay for it, lol :D

toughCookie
10-28-2002, 03:24 AM
I too am amazed you got away with tha...it is the FUNNIEST thing I have seen!!!:D rofl

10-28-2002, 04:04 AM
oh , poor George, how can a good loving human do something awful to you like this ....!!
I would refuse to pose , and pee on the dress !! Would be the end of it , hey !

From Maya !

Miss Meow
10-28-2002, 04:15 AM
GdaO, shame that the internet allows the whole world to see these shameful photos! You go and win that contest :D

neko1
10-28-2002, 05:26 AM
rofl- so cute!! My guys would never let me do that to them!!:p

Glacier
10-28-2002, 11:09 AM
George!! George!!! It's me, Polly Paws!! Iz can't believe that your momma posts these horrible pictures everywhere. I thought it was just the one board. She is even more EVIL than I thought. She is almost as bad as my meowmie--who almost left for work this morning without feeding me!!! Sigh, they never learn! VIVA DAFURR!!!!

Cataholic
10-28-2002, 12:02 PM
GDO- I cannot help you- my cats are sending you mean thoughts! I cannot believe you were able to do this. It makes me wonder which one of mine would let me...hmmm...if only I had a small wig to try with...great pictures. I hope you win! :)

NoahsMommy
10-28-2002, 12:16 PM
Poor little guy!! You sure look cute though!! ;)

Uabassoon
10-28-2002, 12:46 PM
LOL that has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Seeing as how it's midterm week, I needed the good laugh. Thanks!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-28-2002, 07:35 PM
I have to agree George, that is very hoomiliating. But you are so adorable (yeah, like you really want to be considered adorable ;) :) ).

krazyaboutkatz
10-29-2002, 12:49 AM
LOL What a funny picture. :D My cats would never allow me to do this to them. :)

lynnestankard
10-29-2002, 08:32 AM
Oh Poor George - what have they done to you? That picture is SCARY! Poor, poor furboy hope you recover very soon xxxx

Lynne

catmandu
10-29-2002, 09:33 AM
Very funny photo , but methinks I would be getting the iodine and bandages out even iffen I tried to put clothes on Michael The Mild , would become Michael the Mangler!