PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Tinkerbell

Romy
11-02-2010, 02:21 AM
What an absolutely adorable little baby you are, Tinkerbell, but so big on purrsonality! :love:Your photo is just stunning!! :love:

Congrats on being COTD! :love::love:

AussieCat1
11-02-2010, 05:19 AM
Tinkerbell, what a beautiful, beautiful girl you are!! I have never known a cat who likes to travel like you... My cat cries and cries whenever we get in the car (usually it means we're going to the vet though!) Happy cat of the day to tiny, gorgeous, jetsetter Tinkerbell :love:

adab8ca
11-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Tinkerbell, you are such a sweetheart! Congrats on being COTD darling!

Medusa
11-02-2010, 07:21 AM
Tinkerbell, you are the cutest! You are perfectly named not just for your size but you are indeed magical b/c you stayed so tiny. As another PTer pointed out, you're big on purrsonality. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie. :)

chocolatepuppy
11-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Aww Tinkerbell, you're so cute!:love: Congrats on being COTD!:)

cool4catz2
11-02-2010, 09:14 AM
What a sweet little Ragamuffin! You must have made "stardom" for a cat calendar either October or this month! I wanna kiss that little head!

Have a very happy COTD!:love::):love:

kaycountrygal
11-02-2010, 09:17 AM
Tinkerbell, You are adorable! Really you are just so cute and pretty and small. I love that photo of you with the autumn colors--great. I am sure you and your family will have many years together (you're just getting started LOL). Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC 10:17am

catmandu
11-02-2010, 09:36 AM
:love::love::love:
What a Sweet Little Ragamuffin Cat you are Tinkerbell, almost like having a Kitten furrever.
My Scrappy Two is still a Tiny Cat and My Precious , Diane and Almond Rocca were such Dresden Doll Cats , not weighing more than 5 0r 6 pounds even when they were Senior Kittyzens.
:):)
Small Ctas like Tinkerbell never seem to lose that spirit of play and adventure and are so lively and happy , and will certainly be the life of the party , and Tinkerbell make you smile with her antics!!
:cool::cool:
Scrappy Two ^^ Precious ^^ Diane ^^ and Almond Rocca know that Good Things come in small packages and are sending HUGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Tiny Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Treasure Tinkerbell!!^^.
:love::love::love:

astrid
11-02-2010, 10:08 AM
OMG!!! What a gorgeous fuzzy ball you are Tinkerbell, so cute :love:
And what a lovely picture your human sent, it's calendar material ;)

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're having a great day at home with lots of treats included :cool:

My best wishes for a long life, full of health and joy for you sweetie :love:

cassiesmom
11-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Tiny Tinkerbell, you are very beautiful! What a sweet photo! I enjoyed reading your bio and meeting you today. Happy Cat of the Day!

lvpets2002
11-02-2010, 11:57 AM
:love: Hello Tinkerbell you are so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

momoffuzzyfaces
11-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Tinkerbell what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

You certainly look very festive in your wonderful picture. I loved meeting you today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

tatsxxx11
11-02-2010, 01:04 PM
So happy to meet you tiny, dainty, delicate, Tinkerbell!:) Awww, as if you weren't already so, so precious, your name sends you over the top!:D I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting a "Raggamuffin" before; what a beautiful breed, physically and in spirit, and while you may be a wee one, you sure pack a ton of love and personality into that diminutive frame!:cool: And props to the talented photographer; what a lovely (professional?) photo of you posing so proudly in your harvest basket, surrounded by all of those lovely mums and pumpkins and yams!:) How lucky your family is to have a sweet and gentle, most loving fukid and best traveling partner in you!:love: I only wish my boy Oliver was as willing a passenger as you! As has been said, the best things come in small packages, and your people hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you home!!! Congratulations on your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl! Enjoy a fun day with your parents, being loved to pieces and chowing down on all your fave foods!:D Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tinkerbell!:love::love::love:

mydd
11-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Sooooo Cute! and your my favorite color too! Have a great cotd :love::)

Pet lover 46
11-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Thank you for posting the lovely portrait of Tinkerbell. What a cutey! So wonderful that she is great company twenty-four hours a day.

karlyb
11-03-2010, 03:09 AM
Tinkerbell, you look so pretty posing with the bright autumn colors; they perfectly set off your warm gray fur. You sound like a little sweetheart, Tinkerbell, and a joy to your family. You are a great COTD, Tinkerbell, and I hope you have many more years of good health and happiness with your loving family.

Momo
11-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Your picture is poster-worthy! What a cute lil' angel you are! :love: