PDA

View Full Version : A question for the Catmobile pilots

cassiesmom
11-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Lily and Luna in Germany have some work going on in their house right now. They are getting a new bathroom soon. Groucho, Pinot and the Catmobile kitties, do you think we might go keep them company while the work is being completed? That is a stressful thing. What do you think?

Purrs,
Cassie

As you may have seen in General, my bathroom is being retiled and renovated right now. Work has started last week on Tuesday, and will last till the end of this week. I hope the worst will be behind us by Thursday.

Needless to say, with the workers being around here all day, the entire place looks like a mess; and since the apartment door is open all the time while the workers are here, Luna and Lily have to stay in the bedroom with me, for their own safety. I'm with them most of the time, so you can say that the girls and I are more or less prisoners in our own home.

But to my surprise, Luna and Lily are accepting the unsettling situation very well and without complaining. Sometimes they'd let me know that they want to take a look at what's going on outside, so I'd carry them around and let them see what's going on the bathroom. After that, they're happy to go back to the bedroom with me.

They're really sweet and don't seem to mind the noise and the voices of the workers outside. The only thing that's not so great is that Lily has started attacking Luna everytime she tries to use the box (I've set up a plastic bowl with cat litter as a temporary litter box here in my bedroom as long as they are in here with me). Guess she's doing that because she's bored, but knowing Luna, I fear that this may trigger her litter box problems. But so far, she's been a good girl and hasn't peed somewhere else.

I'm really proud of my girls and the way they're dealing with this. But I can't wait till this week is over so I can use my bathroom again!

Pinot's Mom
11-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Cassie, unfortunately the Catmobile and the legal team are engaged in a doggie rescue with the IG's. Not very often we have a conflict, but we do at the moment; Lily and Luna, we will get there as quickly as we can! Hang on kitties!

Purrs, Pinot

DJFyrewolf36
11-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Do you need a pilot for another Catmobile? Remus says he will pack up Hoodini and Spook to keep Luna and Lily company during all the fuss!

momcat
11-02-2010, 01:09 AM
That's a wonderful idea, Cassie. The legal crew is taking care of the aboose case you told Groucho about. Those poor puppies in Wyoming are in a nasty situation and need help.

Tell you what, Sweetie. I'll call Groucho on his cell phone and tell him about Lily and Luna. Now that the team is actually there and meeting with their clients, Groucho might have an idea of how long this might take.

catmandu
11-02-2010, 09:26 AM
The Found Cats have an all terrain bus that is Angel Powered and can make Hann Mueden in 6 hours!!!
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/meowies3441.jpg
They are bringing a Double Down KFC Sandwich as that will be such a treat!!!:love: