PDA

View Full Version : Cat Show: Calif - Santa Clara county

AmberLee
10-27-2002, 08:57 PM
Hi, the Cat Fancy Association of Santa Clara county is holding their annual Cat Show at the Santa Clara county fairgrounds next weekend -- off Tully Ave. At this time both KrazyAboutKatz and I are planning on going. Sunday late morning works best for our schedules, although it runs both Saturday and Sunday. If any of you would like more details, or would like to coordinate meeting up with us there, feel free to post here or PM either one of us.

I didn't find start time or closing time, but am assuming it 10 - 4 at a minimum.

What fun! Hope you can make it, too.

aly
10-27-2002, 09:30 PM
Oh that sounds like so much fun. I wish I could go!

Be sure to tell us how it went :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-27-2002, 10:10 PM
Yes, I'm planning on going on Sunday. I can't wait. I'll bring my digital camera again so I can take a lot of pictures and then I can post a thread about it on Pet Talk. :)

wolflady
10-28-2002, 07:06 PM
I'll see if I can come along. I know I'm supposed to pic up my parents at the airport this weekend, but I think that's Saturday. Church is the only thing I have on Sunday and I'm out at 9:45am...so I could meet up with you both around 10:30ish somewhere possibly, if you don't mind the 3rd wheel! LOL

I'll keep you posted. :D

AmberLee
10-29-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by wolflady
... if you don't mind the 3rd wheel! ...

3rd wheel... 3rd wheel??? Aren't we the three musketeers when it comes to cat shows???

wolflady
10-29-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee

3rd wheel... 3rd wheel??? Aren't we the three musketeers when it comes to cat shows???

LOL LOL Here come the crazy cat ladies!!! Good Christmas shopping opportunities too...!! :D

NoahsMommy
10-29-2002, 01:23 PM
In June...can I be the FOURTH wheel???

I so want to go to this... :(

We'll be up in February looking for more places to live...any cat shows then? :D

AmberLee
11-04-2002, 11:57 PM
KAK and I went to the cat show Sunday. Saw LOTS of beautiful cats. I'm falling asleep as I sit here, won't post details till I'm awake.

Oh, Donna -- there was a gorgeous male Sphinx who's Mommy let us cuddle him. He was the cutest thing. I thought he felt like suede, KAK opted for velvet, and another enthusiast swore he was like a little hot water bottle. At any rate thought you'd like to hear about this cutie-pie. I'm almost positive I didn't get a shot of him (and I haven't turned my film in for processing yet). Perhaps KAK did.

krazyaboutkatz
11-05-2002, 12:10 AM
Yes, AmberLee and I had a great time. I saw many breeds of cats that I had never seen before. There was even a new breed. I think it was called a Shri Kirk Rex. It looks like a Himalayan with kinky curly fur. They call it a cat in sheeps clothing. I brought my digital camera and took a lot of pictures. I'll be starting a thread with the pics sometime this week. There were also many kittens. AmberLee and I fell in love with some Russian Blue kittens. They also had Aby and American Short Hair kittens. I also bought 3 cat t-shirts, a Christamas cat figure, and a cat thermometer. :)

Barbara
11-05-2002, 11:55 AM
A pity I couldn't be there. Anyone ready to come over for a cat show at December 14th/15th here near Munich?