PDA

View Full Version : Delightful Dexter!

AussieCat1
11-01-2010, 06:26 AM
Dearest Dexter, you look very handsome posing in your chair! Sounds like you are a delightful, affectionate boy and make your humans very happy!! Happy cat of the day Dexter!! :love:

Randi
11-01-2010, 07:08 AM
What a joy to meet you, Dexter, you sure are a very handsome boy! I have no doubt that you are a healer of hearts and bodies, because I have an orangie just like you and he has helped me get through some rough times as well. :)

Your purrents are so lucky to have you, and you to have found such a loving home where you can get spoiled, as you deserve. ;) Have fun and go get some extra treats today to celebrate. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

:love: Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Dexter! :love:

kaycountrygal
11-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Dexter, You look so handsome in your chair (good photo). You certainly have given your human enjoyment and hope since you came home with him/her. I am so glad you were adopted by a caring person and I can tell you are loved. To the writer of the article: I do hope that you can overcome your disease and feel better and have many years with Dexter. Thanks for sharing. Kay in NC USA

welcomehome
11-01-2010, 08:59 AM
My heart just melted when I saw that beautiful orange boy, Dexter. I lost the cat of my heart, my beloved Dexter, who was also orange and white, a little more then 2 years ago and your Dexter's picture brought a huge smile to my face. He is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for rescuing this little one. Seems to me he's resued you also, so it's a match made in heaven!

catmandu
11-01-2010, 09:27 AM
:love::love::love:
There is nothing like an Owesome Orange Cat to heal broken hearts, and certainly Dexter is as fine a Owesome Orange Cat as he have ever seen.
We love taht first photo where he is sitting waiting for someone to run over to and visit.
Dexter just exudes charm and purrsonality.
:D:D
What a Handsome Cat Dexter^^ is and we all envy you the many years that you will have together.
There is nothing like an Owesome Orange Cat to make a house a home!!
:cool::cool:
Michael, Miquelito and Our Owesome Orange Porch Angels are proud to start am Owesome Orange Sernade of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Deba=onair Dexter ^^
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-01-2010, 10:38 AM
He is amazing. He is friendly and smart and we are totally smitten with him. I call him the healer of hearts and bodies, since my health has greatly improved since we brought him home. He is the most wonderful boy. His personality is so sweet. He is so gentle and loves to snuggle.

Dear orange Dexter, this part of your bio made me tear right up! What a great story! You are a most handsome orange tabby guy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!

Pumacat
11-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Hansom Dexter, you are such a good boy but really, what do we expect from a big, orange, lovey boy. You take such good care of people and finally you get the recognition that you deserve. Happy at of the day!

catlover11
11-01-2010, 11:22 AM
I also lost my beautiful brown tabby Beyli not long ago and it was an orange tabby named Caramel who helped heal my broken heart so I can relate. Sadly a lot of people decide to not help another kittycat after the heartbreak of losing theirs but I feel that if we who loved them so much don't help another who will. We can never replace them; but to let their love in is beneficial for them and for us. Enjoy Dexter and I hope you have many wonderful healthy years together.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Dexter what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I think there is just something magical about orangies!!! I've had many cats in my life but never heard of an orangie that wasn't sweet tempered. Maybe I was just lucky but I don't think so. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D:love:

adab8ca
11-01-2010, 03:44 PM
I am Dexter's person Ada, my husband is Rick and I am so glad to share him with you lovely, warm people :)

lizbud
11-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Hello Dexter,

I really like your new name, it seems to fit you very well.:love: You are
certainly a very handsome fellow and have a sweet personality to match.:)
You remind me very much of my orangie kitty Redbud in you gentle,loving
temperment.:) Congratulations on being honored as our CAT OF THE DAY.
Wishing you & your person and long,happy & healthy life together.:)

Romy
11-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Dexter, if ever there was a healer of hearts - it is definitely you. What a darling boy you are, and what a big task you had ahead to help Ada get over her grief at losing her beloved cat of so many years, and to help her feel better when she has been so ill. :love::love:

But you have made a huge difference by bringing love and your innate understanding to heal in many ways. By just being in a room you would make it light up, Dexter, with happiness. You have such an aura of grave sweetness, darling boy. Your photos show your beautiful nature and also the love that surrounds you from Ada and Rick. :love::love:

How you could have ever ended up in a shelter is beyond belief, but you are now in your furrever home. It has been such a joy to read your story although it brought tears to my eyes. You are such a truly worthy Cat of the Day, Darling Dexter.:love::love:

tatsxxx11
11-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi beautiful Dexter boy! Happy Cat of the Day to you!:) How handsome you look, posing so proudly on your gorgeous crown, I mean chair!;) Me and my orange-man Tigg'r are both so happy to see a fellow creamsicle kitty up on the big screen, and what a most deserving honoree you are, sweetheart!:) I'm so happy to hear that your Mommy is doing well now, in large part no doubt due to your amazing healing powers...power to mend the heart and body!:love: Your Mommy not only had to deal with a very frightening medical condition, but after the passing of your beloved predecessor, her heart was broken as well. And then you came along, and is so often the case, our rescues heal and rescue us, as much as we rescue them!:cool: What a lucky family, having such a beautiful, gentle, sweet and loving soul such as you to call their very own! Yes you ARE one very special boy, Dexter, and so deserving of our very special Cat of the Day honors! Thanks for the big smiles, Dexter! It was a pleasure and a privilege meeting you today, and I wish for you and your wonderful family, a very happy Cat of the Day, and many, many more happy, healthy, love filled years together!:) Love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Dexter!:love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
11-01-2010, 05:52 PM
And I just wanted to say to "welcomehome," I'm so very sorry for your loss. How blessed you were to have had your precious Dexter those many years, and he you.:love: He's waiting for you patiently, at the Rainbow Bridge, and what a happy reunion you and he will have, sometime in the distant future!:)

Medusa
11-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Dexter, orangies are so special and I can tell just by looking at your photo that you're definitely a healer of hearts, just as your human said. You're so young and have so many wonderful years ahead of you. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy. :)

astrid
11-01-2010, 08:21 PM
What a charmer you are sweet Dexter :love: Not only handsome in the outside but a beautiful, gentle soul as well, no wonder why you've helped mommy's health.

Congratulations for being today's COTD, you sure deserve the title. I hope you had a great day and lots of treats, of course ;)

Love and lots of kisses gorgeous boy:love::love::love:

Momo
11-01-2010, 10:08 PM
What a handsome, sweet kitty you are! I hope that everyday is COTD for you! :love::love::love:

karlyb
11-02-2010, 12:02 AM
What a great way to start off the month, Dexter, with handsome you! I am among your legion of admirers; I have a special place in my heart for orange kitties. Dexter, you have found a wonderful home with Ada and Rick and I hope you continue your healing comfort to Ada. Here's to many more years of health and happiness for all of you - a truly loving family.