PDA

View Full Version : Tillie the pig

kaycountrygal
10-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Hello Tillie! What a cute little potbelly pig you are! I hope you enjoy living up in Maine. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

tatsxxx11
10-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Good morning Tillie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie girl!:) Oh, what a wonderful way to start the day, seeing your beautiful, sweet, adorable face up on my screen!:love: Are you giving your mom the razzberries? lol You are just too, too cute, Tillie!:D So nice of your "birth family" to nominate you for Pet of the Day! How proud and surprised your forever family there in Maine will be when they hear the big news!:D I'm sure your first family, and your piggie bro, miss you dearly, but happily they and your forever family keep in touch, your first mom getting all of the happy updates, and piccies!:) It sounds like they found you the most loving and caring of homes, and I just know that you and your forever family are going to be making so many happy memories over the years!:love: Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your family, mom Darlene and dad Joe, enjoy a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day; please have your mom give you a big hug and a favorite treat, for me!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you, precious piggie Tillie, our very special, unique, and most deserving honoree!:cool:

chocolatepuppy
10-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Oh my gosh! Tillie, you're so cute! :love:That dirty mouth with your tongue sticking out is way too cute! Congrats on being POTD!
I hope it's a fun day for you!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Tillie you are indeed one adorable girl!!! :love:

How lucky your new family is to have you! I bet it's lots of fun watching you as you grow. I hope you are all enjoying your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the day!!! :D :love:

Marigold2
10-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Hello Tillie, You are so cute with that tongue sticking out. My son has a PBpig and they are the best. I am so glad you are POTD. More people need to know what wonderful, loving, smart and sassy friends you make.
I love your markings, very pretty girl.

lvpets2002
11-01-2010, 10:33 AM
:love: Hello Miss Tillie.. Your such a Cutie Pie & a Camera Hamm.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..