PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Pet Talk!

dukedogsmom
10-30-2010, 01:01 AM
Shhhhh! Mom is sleeping and I'm sneaking onto the computer. Its so much fun! I've been shopping with mom's Paypal account. Boy will she be surprised when that huge box of treats and toys arrives at our door. She took some pumpkin patch pics of me and I can't wait any longer for her to put them here. So I'm doing it. They came out pretty nice, if I do say so myself. I did notice I've gotten a lot more gray but I think it looks kinda good.

Middle of October and still too hot! This was around noon.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/101610_4.jpg

I think I just saw the Great Pumpkin!
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/101610_3.jpg

This is mom's favorite. She was so proud of me. I always get my squeaky tennis ball after I pose well. Hope you enjoyed and Happy Halloween!
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/101610_2.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
10-30-2010, 01:29 AM
Great pictures.:) Dasher is such a handsome boy.:) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!:D

robinh
10-30-2010, 05:48 AM
So glad you posted the pictures. You get handsomer every day. And that graying - just makes you look more distinguished.

Don't worry about that package. When it shows up, just lean against her and smile. She'll forgive you anything. That's what they do here. Us moms don't have the heart to be mad when you do that.

Pinot's Mom
10-30-2010, 06:38 AM
Great pictures of a wonderful pup! Happy Halloween! :D

anna_66
10-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Oh Dasher you sly little fox;) I'm so glad you snuck on here and shared your fun day with us, the pictures turned out great!
Have fun with all those treats you ordered:p

Freedom
10-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Hi Dasher! I am very glad you snuck on the 'puter; those photos are wonderful, too good to let sit in the memory unshared, lol.

You do realize that orange pumpkins are a wonderful backdrop for you coat, don't you? Shows you off to your best advantage, lol! Of course, that shiny black coat of yours will look good with many sharp, striking colors.

The Great Pumpkin was there? Wow, that must be a really SINCERE pumpkin patch. Call Linus, let him know!

Lacey just loves her Kong air ball tennis ball with a squeaker in it, too. I am glad you have a favorite toy; makes it easier to get you smiling, he heee.

Have a great weekend and a wonderful Halloween, Dasher. WOOF!

chocolatepuppy
10-30-2010, 08:29 AM
Oh Dasher, you're too handsome! I had to laugh at the captions, you looking for the great pumpkin, I tell my furkids about the great pumpkin all the time!:D

boomersooner
10-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Such a handsome guy!!

Ginger's Mom
10-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Wow, look at all of those pumpkins. I really like the last picture, Dasher, you look very handsome sitting in the pumpkin patch with your new friend. Hope you got to take a pumpkin home with you. ;)

K9karen
10-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Hey! Speaking from experience, there ain't nuthin' unattractive about grey hairs!! :p Oh Dasher, you silver fox you, getting handsomer and handsomer every time I see you! And you always have the happiest smile! What a good, good boy! I'll bet you got a gazillion pets at the pumpkin patch!

luvofallhorses
10-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Happy Howloween Dasher. :love: You look so happy. :)

Bonny
10-31-2010, 08:32 AM
Dasher you look so handsome even though it was warm out that day. Did you pick out a pumpkin for mom? Duke your Halloween pose looks Spoooky :eek: Have Great Halloween :D

cassiesmom
10-31-2010, 06:40 PM
There is dear Dasher! Hi, handsome guy! (((HUGS)))) I am so happy to see you!

wolf_Q
11-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Oh Dasher your black fur looks great with those pumpkins! Thanks for sneaking us some pics. :)

Vette
11-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Awww those are sweet pictures of him :D

MoonandBean
11-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Oh Dasher...I can't see the pictures from my work computer but just reading your post made me laugh. I can't wait to log in when I get home and see your handsome face!