PDA

View Full Version : What is it? What does it do?

Laura's Babies
10-29-2010, 04:31 PM
My hooman pulled this thing of of the hidden room yesterday! What is IT? What does it do? Humm.. It looks like a bed on wheels?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1568.jpg

OMG! She put me in it and took me someplace I have never been....It is HUGE here...Big green thing that are higher than I can see! Different noise, different smells (Nothing smell like where I stay!), and this bed moves!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1565.jpg

And WHO is THIS little hooman pushing this rolling bed? Where'd she come from? She pushed FAST!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1566.jpg

OH MY.....HOME.... Thanks God!! Better get out before it starts rolling again!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1567.jpg

That was the most different thing I EVER did.. I am still tying to figure out what it was and where I was. I am resting in my OWN bed now.. PHEW! What a adventure!

Caramella

PS, My hooman said I am going to "adoption day" tomorrow. I know I went before but what does it mean?

DJFyrewolf36
10-29-2010, 05:46 PM
You need a cuteness warning on this!!! ;) :D

Freedom
10-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Caramella's education continues! **clapping** Adorable photos!

Bet she thought SHE controlled her learning,investigating all around inside your home. Well, you showed her, didn't you Laura? :D

Laura's Babies
10-29-2010, 07:19 PM
She was not impressed when I took her out again this evening.. :rolleyes: We only made one round and I had to bring her back inside...

Catlady711
10-29-2010, 07:26 PM
LOL CUTE!

I've given serious consideration to getting one of those. Pooky loves to ride in anything; my golf cart, the car, and even on a basket on my bike.

Laura's Babies
10-29-2010, 09:41 PM
That's just a cheap one that I ordered out of the ABC catalog a long time ago. They haven't minded sleeping it it..... until it rolls... Then they want
O-U-T!:eek:

phesina
10-29-2010, 10:14 PM
My goodness.. Maybe I'd better get one of those for mine. I bet Elmer would enjoy a ride around the block.. and CHRISTOFUR! He'd love it!

krazyaboutkatz
10-30-2010, 12:53 AM
Very cute pictures and captions.:) Too bad she doesn't like it. I don't think that my cats would either.

Pinot's Mom
10-30-2010, 06:42 AM
Caramella, don't worry, it won't hurt you! :) Good luck at adoption day! :)

Medusa
10-30-2010, 08:01 AM
How cute! I've thought about getting one, too, but now that the weather is colder, I'll probably wait until spring. I don't know how anyone could pass her by on adoption day today.

chocolatepuppy
10-30-2010, 08:36 AM
What a cute thread! And of course, cute kitty!:)

catmandu
10-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Wow Caramella we Found Cats are so jealous!!;)
You not only have a nice transport to go to all the Cat Food stores for food, but a chaffeur , and a pretty one at that to take you places:)
How Cool is that:cool::cool:
We wish Our Old Dad would take us places, like all the restaurants he and Our Aunt Joan go to:D:D

cassiesmom
11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Hi, Miss Caramella! How are you and your kitten buddies doing? How do your big sisters like them? You are so very adorable, please have meowmie give you and everyone a kiss from me *kiss*!

Anikaca77
11-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Oh my goodness, just too cute!

Laura's Babies
11-04-2010, 10:22 AM
I took her out again yesterday and she was more accepting of it.. I find her sleeping in it a lot when I leave it out, it makes a good bed..

Man, today, all she has wanted to do is cling and cuddle, she is sticking to me like glue.. I think it is because this is the coolest day we have had so far.

lvpets2002
11-04-2010, 11:30 AM
:love: Aweee that was just too Cute & Funny Captions..

Randi
11-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Oh wow, that is exactly what I need for Fister! The pram I have is much bigger and heavier, I can't even get it up from the cellar on my own.

Caramella looks so cute in it and she seems to accept it quite well. What a brave girl! :D

I'm curious to hear about adoption day - I bet you have mixed feelings about that. ;)

Laura's Babies
11-05-2010, 12:26 PM
She had a different adventure yesterday evening.. Mike's vet that kept her the first night we had her asked him the other day whatever happened to the bottle baby. When they found out we still have her they begged him to bring her by so they could see her. He sat it up for us to take her yesterday about closing time.

They had such a fit over her, couldn't believe how big she is now or what a pretty girl she grew into. They all took turns holding and loving her, even the vet had to hold her and gave her treats.... only Caramella want to play with them instead of eating them..LOL! She ate up the attention and when one of them was holding her, I told her to hold her up to her face and see if she'd giver her kisses.... and she DID! That just melted that girls heart even more. They all said "AWWWWWWWWW!" when Caramella did that. She sure put on a good show for them.. What a little doll she was..