PDA

View Full Version : Hercules & Annabelle are getting fixed Today *Annabelle Going to the Vets at 2 p.m.*

Anikaca77
10-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Today is the big day for Hercules and Annabelle they are both getting fixed today.

If you don't mind just saying a small pray that everything works out well for both of them I appreciate it.

Hercules (black and white) is the one I rescued outside my window at work and he sounds like a gremlin most of the time.

Annabelle (tiger) is the kitten that I rescued from my sister's place along with her kitten Sasha.

Thanks!
Melissa

catmandu
10-29-2010, 09:52 AM
That is so good as Adult Ctas who are fixed are calmer later on in life and are not trying to get out to mate, or go intl heat!!:love::love:
You are such a Good Cat Meeowmie, I wish more people who have Pets would be that responsible!!:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
10-29-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm sure that everything will go well. I was just thinking about Hercules the other day and I was wondering if you still had him. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent their way.

Are you still looking to rehome them? If so I hope that they'll both find their new loving forever homes soon. Good luck.:)

cassiesmom
10-29-2010, 11:54 AM
BIG prayers for Hercules and Annabelle!

Anikaca77
10-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Well it looks like Hercules has found his forever buddy, Apollo so we don't think we will be separating them.

Thanks for asking :)

lvpets2002
10-29-2010, 02:39 PM
:love: Awee they are all so Adorable.. I like the baby all fluffed up at the photo album.. Cute.. Prayers being sent for their surgeries going well.. keep us posted ok..

Karen
10-29-2010, 02:44 PM
I am sure everything will go fine, but sending up a prayer in any case!

katladyd
10-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Wishing these two babies all the luck in the world. But then again, they have that already. They live with YOU!:)

Anikaca77
10-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Hi All-

Well I picked up Hercules and Annabelle Friday. Hercules was a little sedated yet but he was much more aware of things than Annabelle was.

I tried to confirm Annabelle well that didn't work out as planned. We figured we would keep an eye on her and if things got too rough then we would separate her from the rest of the crew.

Well tonight I was checking out her incision and the bottom part of her incision is slightly red and a tad swollen.

If it's still this way in the morning I will contact the vet although they don't open till Monday morning it's worth a shot.

Please say a pray that the swelling goes down and the redness goes away.

Thanks,
Melissa

phesina
10-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Well done, Hercules!

Prayers for Annabelle that the incision heals without problems.

mrspunkysmom
10-31-2010, 09:15 AM
Hi All-

Well tonight I was checking out her incision and the bottom part of her incision is slightly red and a tad swollen.

Thanks,
Melissa

Lady Jane was that way for a week or so. It healed fine, so hopefully Annabell's will, also.

Anikaca77
11-01-2010, 08:09 AM
I called the vets yesterday just because it's pretty swollen and pretty red....

The vet is going to look at it today at 2 p.m. so hopefully nothing is wrong.

Melissa

Anikaca77
11-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Well Annabelle was taken to the vets and she has the early signs of an infection.

The vet gave her an antibotic today and she is now home resting. She will be on pills for the next 7 days.

Hopefully this clears it up.

Prays would still be appreciated.

Melissa