PDA

View Full Version : Fav. Breeds

ChewmonkeyBC
10-27-2002, 07:07 PM
Whats your fav. breed???

Mine are put into groups acording to AKC-not sure if and other clubs are grouped like this.....
-Kay

Herding-Collie,Border Collie,Sheltie,German Shepherd
Retriever-labs&goldens
:)

FCR:)

Uabassoon
10-27-2002, 07:15 PM
I love Chows.

ChewmonkeyBC
10-27-2002, 07:23 PM
my brother Nate had a Chow Golden Retriver named Scooby-Doo(Scooby)

-Kay

FCR

Maddog
10-27-2002, 08:20 PM
Hello Kay! My fav breed is Golden Retrivers! I like the one off of Air bud!

ownerof3dogs
10-27-2002, 08:57 PM
My Fav. Breed is the Doberman Pinscher

Dakota's Mommy
10-28-2002, 08:51 AM
I personally can't pick just one! I vote for Great Danes and Dalmations and Labs and Huskies and mixes of all sorts! I JUST LOVE DOGS!

ParNone
10-28-2002, 11:00 AM
Cairn Terrier use to be the only dog for me, but I now
have to add Collie to the list too. And as an added
bonus, Cairn's and Collie's personalities compliment each other
so perfectly.

It's like that Reese's commerical where they accidently slap
chocolate and peanut butter together and miraculously discover
what a helluva tasty treat that makes.:)

Par...

iceyshiver21
10-30-2002, 03:38 PM
I like Border Collie, Austrailian Shepards, and Got to love those rottys!

ChewmonkeyBC
10-30-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Dakota's Mommy {b} I JUST LOVE DOGS! [/B]

I 2nd that!
"My fav Breed it Golden Retriver,LIke the one of air bud" I like the ones thAT are almost brown.....

Kay

FcR

primabella
10-30-2002, 03:52 PM
i love herding dogs -border collie, aussies, shelties, collies, GSD
mixes and huskies :)

ChewmonkeyBC
10-30-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by primabella
i love herding dogs -border collie, aussies, shelties, collies, GSD
mixes and huskies :)

I lover herding dogs as well...i didnt now huskies where.....
I also like hunting dogs as well.....Really only the Retrivers Goldens and Labs,but I also like the Brittany SPanniel my cousin has one.she is really sweet.....

KaY

FcR:)

primabella
10-30-2002, 04:40 PM
oh, huskies arn't herding...working i believe. i just emant to say i love herding most and then mixes and then huskies..well actually, i like mixes best..okay, i'm gonna stop there:p

Kfamr
10-31-2002, 01:52 PM
American Pit Bull Terriers!

German Shepherds
Huskies

And well my all-time favorite are Mutts!

wolf_Q
10-31-2002, 02:27 PM
SIBERIAN HUSKIES
German Shepards
Bernese Mountain Dogs
Golden Retrievers
Schnauzers

All dogs really.......mutts are awesome too!!!

Crikit
10-31-2002, 06:39 PM
Papillons
Border Collies (even the freaky ones)
Mutts
Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreivers

captain
10-31-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Dakota's Mommy
I personally can't pick just one! I vote for Great Danes and Dalmations and Labs and Huskies and mixes of all sorts! I JUST LOVE DOGS!

Well, seeing as you love both Danes and Dallys - I can see why you have Dakota!! Almost both breeds rolled into one lovable breed.

I LOVE Dalmatians - which I have 2 of, I LOVE all dogs actually. I do have a soft spot for Pit Bulls and GSD. I am not really a good person at picking just one breed- love them all!!

My husband wants to move to a farm, but is too scared because he knows how many dogs I will want then!:D

dvlgurl
11-01-2002, 12:33 PM
My favorite would have to choose pit bulls, or rotties!!;)

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by primabella
oh, huskies arn't herding...working i believe. i just emant to say i love herding most and then mixes and then huskies..well actually, i like mixes best..okay, i'm gonna stop there:p

I like Huskies to...there not really one of my favorite i really dont know much about them but they are beautiful...I almost got one but i decided against it because i didnt know much about them or anything.....he was really pretty he was at the shelter and he had one blue eye and one brown..aww he was sooo cute.....

Kay

COCatMama
11-02-2002, 12:54 PM
Huskies, Border Collies, German Shepherds, chihuahuas, pomeranians, and my best friend's Half Chihuahua/Min Pin named Jenna....her nickname is Precious for a reason! she is soooooooooo cute and so dainty. Also a fierce little thing when confronted by a bigger dog *G* I once saw her bark down a 100 lb husky lololol Jenna weighs approx 10 lbs :)

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 01:02 PM
Who is the doggie in your siggy?it looks like a Shep/Collie mix becuase my family had one named lady and she looks almost like that one:)

Kay

frenchgirl
11-02-2002, 03:41 PM
I have a border collie x beagle...talk about your FREAKY dog!! Its like having actor Christopher Walkin and singer Frank Sinatra rolled up into one. All the super intesitly of a border but the voice of a beagle.

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 04:16 PM
awww so cute!!!
my brother had a beagle, lol named Beagle.....

Kay

lovemyshiba
11-03-2002, 11:13 AM
I would have to say SHIBA INU!!!!
We just got ours in August and could not have found a better companion. It helps that we got him already housebroken and knowing a few commands, but he is learning from us, as we are from him--we have to buy a bigger bed, because he is KING!!!

I am biased though, because I have one, but I also have a huge soft spot for beagles (we had one growing up), as well as huskies and goldens.

Desert Arabian
11-03-2002, 04:37 PM
My top three are:

1)Labrador Retrievers (yellow)
2)Great Danes
3)Boxers (brindle)

yup, yup, yup- those are my three favorites. I like Labs the best tho :)

ChewmonkeyBC
11-04-2002, 04:17 PM
whats a SHIBA INU??

kay:)

Crikit
11-04-2002, 07:18 PM
A Shiba Inu is a Japanese spitz breed, they're actually the smallest of the Japanese breeds. When their name is translated it actually means small dog.

RockyRoad
11-04-2002, 09:19 PM
HUSKIES HUSKIES HUSKIES!!! Yeah, Huskies are working, Alaskan and Siberian. Don't know about the rest. I used to think for a long time that GSD's were working too, they fit right in with the Dobermann and Husky. But they do herd and that was their original function, oh well. I also like Saint Bernards and Petit Basset Griffon Vendeens. Altogwther I want to have as many Huskies as I can when I go to Alaska!!!:D :p

Shihtzucrazy
11-21-2002, 04:34 PM
I am in love with shih tzus'!!!!!!!!!!!:) :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :eek: