PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Roki!

tatsxxx11
10-27-2010, 07:24 AM
Greetings and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Roki!:) I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your much deserved day in the spotlight! What a stunning, magnificent pony you are; your blond coloring, your flowing mane, your sparkling yellow eyes are simply gorgeous! And what a lovely photo that is of you and your proud rider and partner, your best friend for life!:love: How lucky you and she are to have found one another!

I'm heartbroken knowing that you once were "owned" by someone so cruel and heartless!:( How could any human being starve a helpless animal under their care is beyond comprehension! Thankfully you summoned the courage and the will to survive until you could be rescued, and what an amazing, miraculous recovery you have made; what a fighter you are! And now, not only are you the picture of perfect health, living the good life, but along with your devoted young person, you're competing at the highest level and wowing the judges!:cool: Your story is truly an inspiration to us all Roki, and I hope for you and your family and your devoted best friend, many, many more wonderful years together, in and out of the ring! Much love and a big neck hug to you on your big day, beautiful Roki!:love::love::love:

AvaJoy
10-27-2010, 09:27 AM
What a handsome horsey you are, Roki! I had a Palomino named Tim that was also honoured as POTD several years ago. Blonde horses are my favorite. I'm so glad you are now living the good life and best of luck in the competitions with your devoted friend. Hope you enjoy some carrots and apples to celebrate your cyber-star status!:)

KentuckyJim
10-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Hello, my friend. I pray God blesses you for what you have done for Roki in his life. I know you don't own him but you are such a big part of his life and without you to give him some drive in his life, he'd be in trouble, especially after being treated as he was. He's a beautiful, no, HANDSOME horse, and the yellow eyes, which aren't really visible in his pictures here, would very much add to his good looks. He's very blessed to have you in his life.
May you and Roki have a long, happy, healthy lifetime together, with sunny fields in which to run and big shady trees under which to rest.
Take care. May God richly bless you and if, by chance, you have not yet discovered the Savior, Jesus, Who gave His life for us, I pray you do.
My love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
Jim Grayson
Lexington, Kentucky
U.S.A.
PS- Lexington is known as the "Horse Capital of the World", surrounded by horse farms of various kinds. Since you have a love for horses, you might want to check out my home town on a search engine. This is one of the most beautiful places in the United States. I'm blessed to live here.
Take care...

lvpets2002
10-27-2010, 12:54 PM
:love: Hello there Handsome Gent Roki.. Your so Stunning.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Roki what a charmer you are!!! :love:

It was such a treat to see your wonderful pictures on my computer today. Sure brightened up my cloudy day. It looks like you and your human friend are having lots of fun together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

chocolatepuppy
10-27-2010, 06:26 PM
You're a gorgeous horse Roki! Congrats on being POTD!:D

kaycountrygal
10-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Roki, You are beautiful! I hope the rest of your life is good. Congrats on being POTD!

robintwin
10-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Roki, you are very pretty, and in the last photo I could see your yellow eyes! I have never seen that in a horse. That makes you very special in my book, Palominos are such a beautiful color, and you look fit and happy in your events. best of luck to you and your rider in all your coming competitions! Robin from Kansas, USA