PDA

View Full Version : Esther the Sneaky Cat

Barbiecat1
10-27-2010, 06:58 AM
You sneak! Getting into Dad's lap ONCE only; how funny is that? LOVE the picture of you with the pumpkin, you make a wonderful Halloween kitty! You are such a pretty girl; I'm sure you make your family's life a lot of fun, even if you are independent. After all, that's what a cat is supposed to be. Happy Halloween, pretty girl, and a long life too.

Medusa
10-27-2010, 07:34 AM
Esther, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right? I have a furkid who tricked me in the same way except a few months ago she shocked me by sitting in my lap and she stayed there for half an hour! I wish someone could've snapped a pic of it as proof. :p Well, you earned your place in the household so that was smart thinking on your part. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl. :)

tatsxxx11
10-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Hi there beautiful Esther! Happy Cat of the Day to you!:) With that stunning, sleek and shiny black coat you are the perfect choice for our Halloween week top cat honors, and it's clear you definitely know how to cast a spell on we humans!:cool: And I'm loving that shot of you posing by your pumpkin; the orange sets of your blackness to perfection!

You know Esther, even before I finished reading your story I thought the same as your Mommy...it was a set up!:D:p Well, that former "family's" loss is your family's great gain!!! As they say, the best things in life are often those we didn't know we wanted, needed, weren't looking for....but somehow find us!:) OK, so you ended up NOT being that coveted lap cat, but something tells me you knew just what you were doing as you worked your magic that day you plopped on your Daddy's lap!;) What a wonderful, serendipitous addition you are to your family; they are so lucky to have a beautiful, loving furkid in you!

Enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Esther, celebrating with your Mommy and Daddy and your upstairs and downstairs fursibs!:D And please have your Mom give you a hug and kiss for me!:love::love::love:

catmandu
10-27-2010, 09:25 AM
:love::love::love:
Aww Esther you look as though you are waiting for someone to bring you some Whiskas Temptation as Halloween Treats.
You certainly passed your audition well by sitting in your Paw Pas Lap, and I have the feeling that they are not angry as you are such an exceptionally Good Cat!!
:):)
You certainly are a blend of Colours with a Gray Top Cat and Tabby Leggings.
I bet you have that Newcomer tamed soon, and hopefully he will mature when he grows out of his Kitten ways.
:D:D
WE Found Cats are sending a Hi Ya Friend MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You Elegant Esther ^^ Our Newest Cat ^^ Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day^^
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
10-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Lovely Esther, you won your daddy's lap and heart! I would love to pat your gorgeous coat! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Esther what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

What a smarty paws you are too, to charm your daddy the way you did!!! ;) I love the picture of you with the pumpkin. Did you pose there just for your photo op? Good choice if you did!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D:love:

Romy
10-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi Esther! Love your strategy - because it really worked! Always win the heart of the man of the house and you are there for good! That advice is from The Silent Miaow by Paul Gallico. I think you must have read that from cover to cover, Esther. :rolleyes:

You are absolutely beautiful, and I love the pic of you posing next to that pumpkin. :love:

Congrats on being such a wonderful Cat of the Day, Especially Stunning Esther.

lizbud
10-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi Pretty Esther,

I think you must be a very smart kitty as well as a pretty one.:love:
First impressions are soooo important aren't they sweetie?:D I am so glad
you now have a great home with folks to love & care for you.Congratulations
on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses and special
treats to share.:)

lvpets2002
10-27-2010, 04:51 PM
:love: Hello Esther.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

chocolatepuppy
10-27-2010, 06:24 PM
You're a beautiful cat Esther!:love: Congrats on being COTD!:D

kaycountrygal
10-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Esther, You are a very pretty girl and the photo of you and the pumpkin is great for upcoming Halloween. You certainly have a good home and it is obvious you are loved and cared for. Congrats on being COTD!

Sundance
10-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Pretty little Esther! You have such beautiful long fur and bright yellow eyes. The contrast between you and the orange pumpkin is awesome, and the photo looks like a vintage Halloween postcard ;)

What a smart girl you were to pretend you're a lap cat when you had a chance at finding a new forever home :D I'm happy it all worked out. I never knew a cat who plays with large dog toys! Maybe you can teach the little "terror" to play, too, and you can all be upstairs/downstairs kitties.

:love: Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Esther! I hope you had a day full of sunshine, naps, and toys! :love:

susanswatlin518
10-27-2010, 11:40 PM
ESTHER! DAYS HAVE PASSED-BUT I WANT TO SAY HI GIRL! :love::love:HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN! THOSE GHOSTS ARE CRAZY AND YOU NEED TO TAKEN OFF THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHEN YOU HEAR THE RATTLE OF SKELETONS TOO! A WORD TO THE WISE-FIND OTHER BLACK CATS THAT NIGHT AND STICK TOGETHER AS A MOB-LOL YOU ARE GORGEOUS-LOTS OF HUGS FROM A NY CAT MAMA SUSANSWATLIN518 MMEEOOWW!:cool::D:cool:

Momo
10-29-2010, 10:04 AM
You are a lucky girl to have landed into such a loving home! I love your pics - especially the one of you in front of your cute cate quilt!
I hoped that you enjoyed your COTD status! :)