PDA

View Full Version : SHelties

ChewmonkeyBC
10-27-2002, 06:52 PM
HI,
I hadnt said anything on Pet Talk about our loss,Daisy....She was hit in August I think,I wont go into detail....
I was wondering if anyone here had a Sheltie?I noticed on alot of webpages i have visted that the Shelties have big "manes" around there necks but Daisy didnt,do all shelties have this??

Kay

FCR:)

Maddog
10-27-2002, 09:05 PM
Hey! I really like Shelties! I think they are cute! I like the ones that look like Lassie! I wish i had one! But all i have is Madie~ and Sheila but Sheila is my bros!

Aspen and Misty
10-28-2002, 04:18 PM
I own a sheltie Teddy, as you know. He is the most perfect dog in the world. Most Sheltie's have "manes" it depends on how they are cut and brushed. Teddy doesn't have one....

Ashley

Maddog
10-28-2002, 08:52 PM
I agree! I love dogs too! I love Horses too!

primabella
10-29-2002, 03:20 PM
i love shelties :) sorry about the loss of your daisy :(

ashley-so, it depends on how you groom the dog that determines whether he'll have a mane? because i'd prefer my sheltie to not have one..:p

ChewmonkeyBC
10-30-2002, 02:53 PM
Hey! I really like Shelties! I think they are cute! I like the ones that look like Lassie! I wish i had one! But all i have is Madie~ and Sheila but Sheila is my bros!
HEy JeSsIe!!!whend u get on here??

AW cute picture of Teddy,looks kinda like Daisy ill have to post a pic of her on here in a min..

because i'd prefer my sheltie to not have one..
I dont really like the mane,I mean not the really BUSHY BUSHY ones......

Kay

ChewmonkeyBC
11-16-2002, 11:39 PM
hopefully the pic of Daisy posted....

-Kay:)

ChewmonkeyBC
11-16-2002, 11:49 PM
Daisy

ChewmonkeyBC
11-17-2002, 12:26 AM
ok good it worked!!!!
here is Daisy's memorial.....

-Kay

FCR

Daisy Memorial (http://hometown.aol.com/daisymae2003/myhomepage/petmemorial.html)

Maddog
11-17-2002, 09:04 PM
Kay,
That's a good memorial! Thats a good pic of Daisy! I am really sry that she got hit she was a good dog! I bet she thought we were sisters at 1st LOL! I am always here for ya cause hey what are best friends for? well besides Shoes lol!

Country Hick From Redneck Central!:D