PDA

View Full Version : You can tell I my mom is a teenager..

Aspen and Misty
10-27-2002, 06:22 PM
This is Chewy.

You will never guess what my mom did to me tonight!!!! I was sleepin on this huge pile of clean clotes while mom dgu aroudn in a drawer looking for something. I wasn't to interested cause kowning her it was probly nothing. When she finally found what she was looking for she showed it to me. It was the most shinny bottle of blue liguid I had ever seen! I was like hey mom let me see that! And so she said wanna see it Chewy? Well come here. And I went over and she grabed me and pinned me to the floor. She then opned the bottle of blue liquid and put it on my nails!!! I have blue toe nails I was like o no mom I'm not a girl!!! I was so imbarresed she made me come out here and show everyoen my new nails. I didn't want to. Everyone thought I looked cute, so eventually I cought on to the idea and praded myself around so everyone could see. But Blue nails?? You can tell my mom is a teenager.

Chewy

aly
10-27-2002, 06:43 PM
Deer Chewiez,

Konsider urself lucky. My mom painted my nails PINK wun time!!!!!!! :eek: :o Sumone pleaz tell her I'm a BOY!!!!!!!

Luv,
Reece man

anna_66
10-27-2002, 07:19 PM
Reese, Chewy...Angus here.
I know just what you mean! This summer my mom's 2 nieces were here & they painted my toenails too, but it was a bright red! Do they not understand that we are BOYS not GIRLS?! Oh well, we do lots of embarsing stuff just for a little lovin':rolleyes:

RockyRoad
10-27-2002, 08:33 PM
Lady here

He..he..he.. I am a girl so I can get my nails painted pink or red! In fact they are both very pretty!

Kfamr
10-27-2002, 08:57 PM
SimbUh herre~

Geez Whut me doz for a little lovinz. My mumm painted meh paw clawz wiff purplez pinkz n tealz colourz! I was lyke *UggHhz* n wuz mad. But den she gab me a snak furr sittin so still while she wuz paintingz. Iz okiez tho cuz i sitll *lubz* herr.

-SimBuh da Mutt.