PDA

View Full Version : Testing your kitty language skills

Laura's Babies
10-24-2010, 08:15 PM
I know I have mentioned how verbal Caramella is and every day, she is even more so. I can tell by the sound she makes, what she is saying.... Lets see if you can figure what she is telling me...

What am I telling Mommie?

(Click on the picture)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/th_MVI_1547.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/?action=view&current=MVI_1547.mp4)

kitten645
10-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Put down the camera and pick me up! I wants some loves!:love:

katladyd
10-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Ahem, I do believe that it's past time to eat?!

jenluckenbach
10-25-2010, 08:25 AM
"Did you forget to use the fabric softener??"

catmandu
10-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Did anyone say Its Time To feed The Kitty??????:rolleyes:

cassiesmom
10-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Meeeeee... Meeeeeee... Put the flashy thing down and pay attention to meeeeee!

Catlady711
10-25-2010, 02:01 PM
To me it looks like she's saying 'mom put down that thing and play with me!". :p

momcat
10-25-2010, 06:50 PM
I don't want my picture took. I want lovies!

Freckles
10-25-2010, 08:03 PM
So Laura, what did she really say? :confused:

Taz_Zoee
10-25-2010, 09:00 PM
I love her black lipstick!!! :D

I also think she was telling you to put that darn thing down and play with her. :D

Laura's Babies
10-25-2010, 11:17 PM
So Laura, what did she really say?

This happens all day long and that is her "I NEED SOME LOVING RIGHT NOW!" "mews". It is like she suddenly realizes I am here and she hasn't had any loving lately so she want me to pick her up and love the daylights out of her...RIGHT NOW!! How do I know, watch it again and see how insistent she gets..."LOVE ME!, LOVE ME!, LOVE ME!".. I wish Rie would be here sometimes so she could video what it is she wants me to do so you could see it. She lays back in my hands on her back, I bring her up to my face and start kissing her all over her face and head, she puts her paws on my face with no claws. I talk to her while I am kissing her and she purr's so hard she about vibrates out of my hands..LOL! And she'll kiss me back.. She LOVES this and wants it more and more every day.

All I have to do is look at her and like in that video and it reminds her she needs loving.. She is so spoiled. I love it and so does she. I can't tell you how many times a day she does this but it is all day long.

I hope this is not a phase she is going through, is it?

krazyaboutkatz
10-26-2010, 01:31 AM
She's adorable.:) Kittens do need a lot of love and attention so it's hard to tell if this is a phase or not. My Alani does the same thing but he still makes the silent meow. I too hope that this isn't a phase and that he'll be this loving his whole life.

So I guess she's really saying "Hey Meowmie, love me love me and then love me some more.":love:

Laura's Babies
10-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Ok, I have made a note of it this morning. I got up about 7:30 and between the time I got up and 11 am, she has done this FIVE times already! This continues all day long if I am here.. I LOVE IT!

After keeping notes all day, she has done this as you see in the video, 13 times today..

Kirsten
10-27-2010, 04:48 AM
Oh Laura, this is sooo cute! :love: :love: :love:

jennielynn1970
10-27-2010, 07:19 AM
What a cutie pie!!!

I also think someone needs to add another little face to their signature picture, lol. She's not going anywhere!!

Randi
10-27-2010, 07:29 AM
LOL! There's no doubt she wants you to come and cuddle, preferably all day long. :D What a persistent and cute little girl she is. Please give her some kisses from me. :love:

Laura's Babies
10-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Ok folks, she is doing a good enough job of pleading her own case of me keeping her and don't need anybody's help with that. She definantely is turning up the heat on me with the charm and sweetness. Even with those 13 "love me" sessions, she got on the sofa with me yesterday when I laid down (I had a bad day yesterday) and she cuddled with me for 2 solid hours, never moving, just snuggeled close and stayed there. She is working overtime at it!:rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
10-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Well I for one think that she was meant to be with you and I'm hoping that she'll be able to stay.;)

katladyd
10-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Oh how on earth could you give up such cuteness? That kitty is nothin' but sweetness and love!:love: She's pretty, too!:D

lvpets2002
10-27-2010, 12:58 PM
:love: How so Cute & Sweet she is.. She is telling you to stop with the teasing of the chicken smell && give her some chicken to eat.. :D

cassiesmom
10-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Well I for one think that she was meant to be with you and I'm hoping that she'll be able to stay.;)

I think so too and I'm hoping so, too! ;)

Laura's Babies
10-27-2010, 03:01 PM
How so Cute & Sweet she is.. She is telling you to stop with the teasing of the chicken smell && give her some chicken to eat

CHICKEN? She wants EVERYTHING I eat! She is far more interested in what I am eating than her food, canned or dry! I can't even eat a pear without her wanting some and she'll eat it too! She wants human food! I dropped a little piece of cornbread on the floor the other day, she scarffed that right down and looked for more. Even sweets, if I am eating some, she wants it!!

lvpets2002
10-27-2010, 04:17 PM
:) She is just too Cute & Sweet.. Now Laura dont give her sweets ok.. Chocolate is posion to cats & dogs.. I am just reminding you & I am sure you knew that..

CHICKEN? She wants EVERYTHING I eat! She is far more interested in what I am eating than her food, canned or dry! I can't even eat a pear without her wanting some and she'll eat it too! She wants human food! I dropped a little piece of cornbread on the floor the other day, she scarffed that right down and looked for more. Even sweets, if I am eating some, she wants it!!

Laura's Babies
10-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Sorry, I don't share my sweets with ANYOYNE (especially my chocolate stuff)! They're on their own with that! LOL!

Only a cat lover will understand this but there was another first yesterday. She had used the box and didn't clean herself afterwards... :rolleyes: Samantha didn't like the smell so SHE cleaned her up! :eek: Caramella did NOT like it either!