PDA

View Full Version : Five Clean Kittens :) More Pictures!

Katelf
10-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi,
I picked up my foster kittens today and gave them all a nice flea bath and fixed them up in one of my spare rooms. They are doing great, sleepy though from their trauma of the sink bath. :love:

Two males and three females. One male is already spoken for which means I need to find only 4 homes. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Any suggestions for names?

:D

Taz_Zoee
10-24-2010, 02:36 PM
OMGosh! They are adorable!! If I had room, and lived closer I would take the short-hair silver tabby in a hearbeat!

katladyd
10-24-2010, 03:19 PM
They are all so cute!:love: Ditto on the "if I lived closer..." But I haven't made up my mind which one (or more) I would take. My apartment is rather full with two, but you know how that goes...:D

phesina
10-24-2010, 04:17 PM
What darling little critters! You're going to have a lot of fun. :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-24-2010, 06:12 PM
They're all so adorable.:) I bet you'll have a great time fostering them and they should find homes quickly. So which one is the lucky one with an already new home?

Katelf
10-24-2010, 06:25 PM
One of the males is spoken for: He's a tabby: white eyebrows lol. They are all so nice and I am in love LOL. :)

catmandu
10-24-2010, 06:38 PM
What Great Sweet Little Cats of the Future!!!
They are such Little Sweet Kittens!!!!
We pray that they can find Graet Furr Ever Homes where they will be loved and cherished!!!!

Laura's Babies
10-24-2010, 06:39 PM
OMG!! :eek: They are all so adoreable!!!!! And what fun it will be having FIVE in the house!! You are so lucky!!

Karen
10-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Are the blackies both boys? Licorice, Anise and Jellybean are good black kitty names ...

There's always continuing the food names, Parsley, Rosemary and Thyme, or Sage and Basil ....

Fall themes - Frost for the silvery one, Dusk, Farrow, Winnow, Willow and Leaf ...

Katelf
10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the name suggestions :)

One kitty is all black (though he may be more dark smokey when he's bigger) and I was thinking of Onyx for him (calling him Nyx for short). He is a go getter, cutie pie.

I like Licorice and Anise for names, and the girls could easily be other herbs/spices :)

The silver tabby girl has also stolen my heart. Okay I want to keep them all, help!

momcat
10-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Hmm. You forgot the cuteness overload warning! What an adorable group of babies. How old are they?

Katelf
10-25-2010, 08:04 PM
The kittens are 8 weeks old yesterday. I spent an hour reading in the room where they are living, and they all came up and spent time on my lap. Oh no. How do I give them away? LOL. I must, I know.

Personalities are coming to the fore:
Black kitty: male: LOVES me, and greets me immediately. He's Damon, I think.

Silver tabby: female: she's a minx, lol, but she's my Silver Belle

One smokey underlying tabby: male: Angel. He has lighter "wings" on his back.

The other two haven't named themselves yet. All so cute. Healthy. Anyone know anyone in Ontario who wants a lovely socialized blessed kitten?

Please help! :love::D

Medusa
10-26-2010, 08:36 AM
How adorable!

Randi
10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
They're all so cute! It will be difficult to part with them, but I hope they all find loving homes. :)

Katelf
10-26-2010, 03:53 PM
I now have confirmed places for all of the kittens. One friend of mine does rescue work and she was able to help me out. As a result, I will be without kittens as of Monday. Boy I sure will miss them.

Here are some more photos: :love:

Laura's Babies
10-26-2010, 04:10 PM
They are just to darn adoreable!!! SO CUTE!!!

Katelf
10-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Hi :)
One little male kitty has now gone to his new home. I'm so pleased! I think I just might have to adopt one myself. Surely it's self restraint if I only keep one? LOL

A lady who helps foster/rescue kittens has assured me that she can place my other three (four?). Monday will be my deciding day. :D

Katelf
11-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi,
This is the last time I'll write about these kittens. The four remaining kittens have gone to a rescue/foster place not far from me. She will adopt them out to people. She tells me she's sure they will go quickly. They will get their vaccinations and a guarantee that they will be spayed/neutered. I'm so glad, and I know they will go to good homes. But I have to say, I MISS THEM!!!!!! (and there was one special silver tabby boy who loved me).

Please send your kind thoughts/prayers for their future lives.

Thanks
:love:

lvpets2002
11-01-2010, 03:54 PM
:love: Awee they are all such wittle Cutie Pies.. I sure hope you used a Vet med flea shampoo.. Due to these babies look to be less than 12 wks old.. Normal Flea Shampoos is not to be used unless the babies are 12 wks old & older.. Good Luck with finding them homes.. I dont think it will be a problem due to they are so Cute..