PDA

View Full Version : My new kitty

manniesmom
10-22-2010, 08:05 AM
Hi, this is my first post. Ive very excited about this little guy! I rescued him from the animal shelter a few days ago. After doing some research, I think he is a Siamese Point Lynx? Can someone clarify that for me? he is a year old.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/5370/mailgt.jpg (http://img686.imageshack.us/i/mailgt.jpg/)

Laura's Babies
10-22-2010, 08:47 AM
LOOK at those BLUE EYES!! What a beauty! What is his name?

If you've been around here any at all, you know we love pictures and stories so if you want to show your baby off and brag about him, THIS is the place!
WELCOME TO PT!!

moosmom
10-22-2010, 09:08 AM
What a SWEET baby!!!

phesina
10-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Ooh, what a gorgeous boy!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Mannie and your Mom!

catmandu
10-22-2010, 09:46 AM
We would say that you are correct that Mannie is a Siamese Point Lynx:love::love:
What a Great New Kitten, quite a Handsome Cat:cool::cool::cool:
WE Found Hotel Cats are certainly pleased to extend our paws of friendship to you Mannie , we wish we could join you and share our toys and treats with you.
You are a MagnfiCat of the Future!!!:D:D:D:D

manniesmom
10-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the welcome wishes. I feel like I hit the jackpot finding him at a shelter - he is so so beautiful

Laura's Babies: his name is Mannie: the shelter named him but we kept it cuz I think its a really cute name:D

astrid
10-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Welcome to PT!!! What a gorgeous boy Mannie is :love:

Please stay in touch with us, we love cats and can't get enough of cats' stories and photos, we'll be delighted to read about Mannie's antics and see how he grows up.

Congrats to you for your beautiful kitty and to him for finding a loving mom; please give him a kiss from me:love::love:

lvpets2002
10-22-2010, 11:40 AM
:love: Hello there wittle baby.. Yes I think your meowmom has your breed correct.. Your sure such a Cutie Pie.. Welcome you both to Pet Talk & Enjoy..

krazyaboutkatz
10-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Welcome to PT.:) Congrats on your new addition too.:) Mannie sure is a handsome boy. My Pearl is also a Lynx Point Siamese Mix. I'd love to hear more about him and see more pictures too.:)

momcat
10-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Hi and welcome to PT! Mannie is one gougeous little kitty and so lucky to have found a purrfect, loving furever home. Wishing both of you many years of happiness, love, and companionship together!

Please come back again very soon. Can't wait to hear more about your beautiful new companion. Would you give Mannie lots of scritchies and lovies for me? :love:

chocolatepuppy
10-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Mannie is gorgeous!:)

sasvermont
10-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Such a "find". He looks so sweet. I think you are right about the breed. You should have many wonderful years with this little guy. Each year gets better, I promise.

Welcome to PT. We have fun here, most days!

I must confess, we all love photos, so do not, EVER, think you are posting too many photos. No such thing here!

And again, welcome!

Sas and her campers.

3 Cats - Chloe, Juni-get-down, and Lucy
1 Dog - Prudence

mrspunkysmom
10-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Welcome to PT. What a beautiful kitty.

Lilith Cherry
10-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Mannie is a little sweetie-pie! Welcome and thanks for rescuing him!

Vermontcat
10-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:)
Mannie is such a cute Lynx Point Siamese!
I love Siamese cats, my two girls are Milly a Seal Point Siamese and her daughter Izzy a Chocolate Point Siamese.
Please post more photos of Mannie, we love pictures here!:)

cassiesmom
10-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Mannie and Manniesmom! What a beautiful kitty! Mannie, what do you like to do? Do you play with toys? Do you look out the window at the birds and trees? I hope you will have a very long, healthy and happy life!

aTailOf2Kitties
10-22-2010, 09:04 PM
What a handsome meezer boy he is! Give him some lovin' for me :love::):love::):love:

DJFyrewolf36
10-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D

Medusa
10-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Welcome to PT! Mannie is such a handsome boy. I have a seal point Siamese named Coco Puff but my vet feels that Coco is part Burmese. Whatever the case, he's a talkative boy. Is Mannie the same way? I'm so glad that you rescued him. You're going to have many wonderful years together. :)

Randi
10-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Mannie and family! What a sweet boy he is. :love:

I'm so glad you rescued him from life in a shelter, now he can enjoy a loving family with lots of spoiling. :D

Looking forward to hear more about him and not least... see some pictures. ;)