PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Phil is moving.

wombat2u2004
10-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Get in fast folks, the Media Fruitcake is selling his house. :D

http://www.unlimitedstylerealestate.com/mlsvirtualtours/1008lexington/

Marigold2
10-21-2010, 08:20 PM
What an incredibly beautiful house. I could so see myself in a house like that with a huge barn out back for the horses, cows, chickens, pigs, ducks, geese. Dogs, cats, bunnies all welcome.

Bonny
10-21-2010, 09:29 PM
WHAT? :eek: Is the bank catching up to Dr. Phil too? :(

Grace
10-21-2010, 09:42 PM
I don't like it. Too la-di-da, too much glitz and mirrors and stuff. I much prefer the simple pleasures.

finn's mom
10-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Oh wow. I LOVE the outside and the landscaping. It's so colorful, I love all the green! I really love the kitchen and that media room. I am a huge huge fan of watching movies, and would use that room a lot. Most of it is too over the top for me, but I wouldn't turn it down. ;) The nursery is incredible! Clara would have that room looking lived in in about five seconds. ;)

moosmom
10-22-2010, 07:39 AM
I'm with Grace. I like the simple things in life.

Um, Wom...

Why do you not like Dr. Phil?:confused: I've learned so much from him. Media Fruitcate? Hardly.

Donnaj4962
10-22-2010, 09:49 AM
I love the outside and some of the rooms inside, especially the kitchen and media room. However, it is too glitzy for me... even if I could afford it! ;) :D

Wonder what the asking price is??!

Karen
10-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Gosh he sure does love tan and brown, doesn't he? While the house is nice and the ground are lovely, after several clicks I was longing for some color other than brown!

lvpets2002
10-22-2010, 11:46 AM
:) Heck their closets are as bigg as my whole house.. How on earth could you ever see the whole house in a week.. For sure going to every room would give you some exercise.. Way too much for me.. ** But I do think my kitties would love getting some claws into all of that leather..**:D

lbaker
10-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Does that include the wine in the wine closet :rolleyes:

pomtzu
10-22-2010, 12:09 PM
When I saw the foliage on the outside, I almost expected a jungle theme inside. Nope - just monochromatic, gaudy glitz! Yuk! Might be to some people's liking, but I'll take the comfy, homey, lived in style any day - even if I had the money to do otherwise. Give me a nice beach house overlooking the ocean, over that museum. The only thing I found appealing in that house, was the tub area, and that caught my eye because it wasn't in shades of brown!

Bonny
10-22-2010, 12:31 PM
When I saw the foliage on the outside, I almost expected a jungle theme inside. Nope - just monochromatic, gaudy glitz! Yuk! Might be to some people's liking, but I'll take the comfy, homey, lived in style any day - even if I had the money to do otherwise. Give me a nice beach house overlooking the ocean, over that museum. The only thing I found appealing in that house, was the tub area, and that caught my eye because it wasn't in shades of brown!

Pomtzu where have you been? Missed Yah!:D

I really like the landscaping there was not a weed that I could see in the lawn. The flowers & trees are story book perfect. There wasn't a thing out of place inside. Dr. Phil has a dog too. I wonder if maybe the dog has its' own special doggie house? I bet they want three quarters of a mill for it or maybe even a mill?

lvpets2002
10-22-2010, 12:38 PM
:) I looked it up && try $16.5 Million.. Heck the doggie house is three quarters of a mill..

I bet they want three quarters of a mill for it or maybe even a mill?

Bonny
10-22-2010, 12:44 PM
I wonder what the tax base is on it? :eek:

Catherinedana
10-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Well. . .that's a bit more lavish than what I'm used to. I was all excited when we screened in the patio!! :D

I could live in the closet and be perfectly happy. . .I don't think I've had that much clothes in my entire lifetime, let alone all at once. :eek:

slick
10-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Does that include the wine in the wine closet :rolleyes: :DThat's what I zoomed in on as well.

Personally, there are too many mirrors for my liking but I love all the greenery. I could handle that. :)

Marigold2
10-22-2010, 06:20 PM
I think it would be easy to add color with pillows, vases, rugs, pictures and fresh flowrers
I love the house. It's so beautiful. As for all those closets oh the fun I would have in filling them with satin, silk and all the goodies that like shoes, purses and jewerly.

Gosh he sure does love tan and brown, doesn't he? While the house is nice and the ground are lovely, after several clicks I was longing for some color other than brown!

wombat2u2004
10-22-2010, 06:52 PM
I love the outside and some of the rooms inside, especially the kitchen and media room. However, it is too glitzy for me... even if I could afford it! ;) :D

Wonder what the asking price is??!

16.5 mil ;)

wombat2u2004
10-22-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm with Grace. I like the simple things in life.

Um, Wom...

Why do you not like Dr. Phil?:confused: I've learned so much from him. Media Fruitcate? Hardly.

Of course I like him Donna.........I just like calling him names because he's rich and famous.....and I'm not !!!! ;)

wombat2u2004
10-22-2010, 06:58 PM
Naw.....it's all a bit over the top for me. Much too overdone.

krazyaboutkatz
10-23-2010, 01:26 AM
Naw.....it's all a bit over the top for me. Much too overdone.

I agree. I do like the landscaping though.

Asiel
10-23-2010, 08:24 AM

Well hi there Pom - glad to see you back here. I'm with you on those blah colours, If there's anything I'm fed up with it's those tans and browns. For the past 3 yrs all the new subdivisions being openned are ALL painted in those same dull depressing tones. And the outside of the houses are also all the same beige and brown, and most of them are all the same style. Makes me feel like I'm going through a cloned world. I could never live in that kind of house, it doesn't have that lived in comfy look, more like a museum. Lacks the comforts of a real home, looks baren of love or feelings. I remember Phil's wife always wore black on his shows, maybe she doesn't like colours.

Marigold2
10-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Maybe he is getting a bigger home or maybe something smaller and then another place in Italy, Spain, France or Hawaii. Many of these people have multiple homes in different parts of the world, plus huge yachts that cruise all over the world for 6 weeks at a time stopping at diffferent ports.
What a great life, wish I had that money.
He worked for it so good for him. America is still a place were you can make your dreams come true.

Roxyluvsme13
10-23-2010, 04:48 PM
I like it and would live in it. The closets about made me faint LOL.

However, I'd be just as happy and would much prefer my future dreamhome, which is an old remodeled farmhouse with a barn and junk for my future horse :p.