PDA

View Full Version : Nominations!

Karen
10-21-2010, 03:25 PM
We need more nominations for Cat of the Day, Dog of the Day and Pet of the Day! Halloween is coming up, get your themed photo nominations in soon! If your pet will not wear a costume, consider posing him or her near a pumpkin or other themed stuff. Miss Hoppy would never, ever have consented to a costume, so we do understand!

Tell your friends and families, online pals on Facebook and other websites, too - it doesn't cost anything to nominate your pet, and he or she could be a star!

See http://PetoftheDay.com/submit for how and what to send, as always!

Kirsten
10-21-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm sure I would get Luna and Lily to pose with a pumpkin, but both of them were already COTD... :o

Catlady711
10-21-2010, 06:24 PM
I've got some pumpkins, I'll have to see who I can corral to set still long enough to get a few shots. lol

chocolatepuppy
10-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Sent you a little ghost Karen.;)

dukedogsmom
10-23-2010, 06:48 PM
I've got a cute one of Dasher I just took last week if its not too late. I can send it in tomorrow.

Karen
10-23-2010, 08:03 PM
I've got a cute one of Dasher I just took last week if its not too late. I can send it in tomorrow.

Not too late, send away!

Karen
10-23-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm sure I would get Luna and Lily to pose with a pumpkin, but both of them were already COTD... :o

Yes, cooperative kitties like they are a rare find in some circles! Give them both a kiss from me, though!

Nomilynn
10-24-2010, 08:03 PM
I sent nominations for all of my cats many years ago and was never chosen :( So I never bothered to send it in again...

Scooter's Mom
10-24-2010, 08:29 PM
I sent nominations for all of my cats many years ago and was never chosen :( So I never bothered to send it in again...

Same with me.

Karen
10-24-2010, 08:43 PM
You can always try again with better, clearer pictures, as cameras have improved, etc. ...

Scooter's Mom
10-25-2010, 07:24 AM
You can always try again with better, clearer pictures, as cameras have improved, etc. ...

To be fair, I only submitted my Scooter Bug.
Seeing as he's gone, I can't really try again...

Perhaps the other pets will get nominated at some point.

zippy-kat
10-25-2010, 07:51 PM
To be fair, I only submitted my Scooter Bug.
Seeing as he's gone, I can't really try again...

Exactly. I nominated two cats who have since passed away. (And, in a small way, I now hope they aren't chosen as it will be bittersweet.) I won't be nominating any other pets because of this reason.

______
ETA

Not to sound like a complete crab, I will add that I do still enjoy seeing the picks of the day.