PDA

View Full Version : Trying to do a TNR at my sisters...started a Chip In Page...So we'll see

Anikaca77
10-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Here is a link to the start of my TNR except the 2 kittens found a home of course :) my sister has Sasha and I have Annabelle (tiger).

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=162482

My sister called me up the other night and told me that the mom cat I left go...brought 3 little kittens to eat the cat food my sister puts out.

I told her to try to see if she could grab the kittens, no luck. So I'm planning on trapping 3 kittens, then trapping the mom of course, then trapping 3 other mom cats that we know of and I'm sure there is going to be a boy cat as well.

I decided that I can't afford to do this alone and I need some help. I contacted many local rescues but no one is able to help other than supplying a trap so it's up to me to go and trap these kitties.

The cost for just fixing the cats will be $35 which isn't bad at all. But it's just the time and transportation that is going to be hard but I'm going to try to work something out.

Here is my Chip-In page and I'm going to cross-post this to see if I can raise the $$ to do so.

http://newringgold.chipin.com/tnr-new-ringgold-pa

catmandu
10-21-2010, 04:21 PM
What a sweet little Face, and how sad it is that he and so many Cats and Kittens are lost souls looking for a place where they can find a friend.
God Bless You for helping the Helpless.

Freedom
10-21-2010, 05:03 PM
I didn't understand about the "mom cat I left go" -- mom needs to be spayed as well!

Anikaca77
10-25-2010, 03:49 PM
I didn't understand about the "mom cat I left go" -- mom needs to be spayed as well!

I let her go because I already had Ziggy at the house then and I was taking Annabelle home and I just couldn't afford to take care of another cat and kittens.

So I made the choice to let her go, it was really hard to do, but I had to do what was right at that time for me.

Now I'm back and trying to do the right thing now, but I need funds in order to do that sadly.

Melissa

Anikaca77
10-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh I meant to post too I got a $20 donation :)!!!

My first one :)!!!!

Super excited!