PDA

View Full Version : When one door closes, another revolving one opens!!!

moosmom
10-19-2010, 03:55 PM
This precious little guy is proof that PEOPLE SUCK!!!:mad:

He's 8 months old, got neutered this morning. He's a happy, healthy American Shorthair mix.

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/001-1.jpg?t=1287521622

Some dirtbag dumped him off in a friend's neighborhood. Good thing he called me. Also glad I had some extra low cost spay/neuter vouchers!!

He is the SWEETEST cat ever!!!

Freedom
10-19-2010, 04:48 PM
Look at that deep orange color! Hi big fella, you found the Cat Lady and she is gonna make sure you stay safe!

Oh, and don't hold it against her that you got "tutored" it really is a good thing.

cassiesmom
10-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Oh, my! He's so beautiful! Look at that color and his tabby markings! Hi, orange kitty!

Moosmom, what is his name? Could you give him a big hug and a kiss for me?

moosmom
10-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Cassiesmom,

His name is Pumpkin (I know, kind of lame for a male) because of his orange color and his "swirls" are indicative of the American Shorthair. His "mix" is his white patch on his chest.

He's now resting comfortably in my bathroom with a full tummy and a warm bed. I'll get more pictures. He was SUPPOSED to have had a home, but the people who showed interest in him haven't called back. That's okay. He can stay as long as he has to. What's one more poop in the box.

Taz_Zoee
10-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Wow, he is one handsome guy!! I love his coloring and markings.

Welcome to a great home, Pumpkin. Even if it is "temporary". :)

catmandu
10-19-2010, 06:06 PM
What a Great Big Owesone Orangie you are Pumpkin.
You remind me a lot of My Dear Old Michael when he came to live with me almost 18 years ago!!!
You are such a lucky Cat Pumpkin , and you have won the Stray Cat Lottery and are now in a Fantastic Furr Ever Home!!!
I now Micjael and Miquelito are estatic as are Our Owesome Orange Porch Angels!!!!
Orange Cats are such good luck!!!

phesina
10-19-2010, 06:24 PM
What a BEAUTY!!!!!

Welcome HOME, Pumpkin! You're safe forever, now.

mrspunkysmom
10-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Welcome Pumpkin. What a beautiful orangey. I'm partial to orange cats. It seems you got dropped at the right place.

jenluckenbach
10-19-2010, 07:25 PM
He looks like a baby Lucas Luckenbach. How totally sweet!

Laura's Babies
10-19-2010, 08:08 PM
He IS such a handsome boy!!!!.. and you were right Donna, what is one more poopie in the box? Obviously it was to much for the one who dumped him...

People who dump their pets should be caught and fined BIG TIME to pay for the care of all the other dumped pets as well as the care for the one they dump.. What is with those idiots!!! :mad: Everytime my son in law sees someone dump a pet, he calls the law with their plate number and turns them in.... and he has done it more than once!!

Medusa
10-19-2010, 08:36 PM
He's so pretty, Donna. I love orangies. His prospective owners who didn't show don't know what they're missing. At least he'll know security and love until his permanent home now.

Prairie Purrs
10-19-2010, 10:53 PM
Hello, Pumpkin. What a gorgeous fella you are!

krazyaboutkatz
10-20-2010, 12:29 AM
He's such a handsome boy and I'm also a huge orangie fan.:) I'm so glad that he's now safe with you and hopefully he'll find just the right loving forever home soon or maybe he already has.;)

karlyb
10-20-2010, 04:03 AM
Oh my heavens, Pumpkin is so beautiful. I love orange kitties and would take him in a heartbeat. You did a good thing rescuing this sweet boy.

sana
10-20-2010, 06:22 AM
You think Pumpkin's a lame name, I think this is PERFECT!!! for a cutie pie like this orangie. Who would have been so bad to have left this dearie out to suffer and live on garbage drums. Poor kitty. Lots of hugs for the sweetie.

GILL
10-20-2010, 07:14 AM
WOW! he could be Mits (Mittens) twin, Mits is my 8 year old body guard and lover. He is so cute just want too cuddle him and you've got to love that face.

katladyd
10-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Pumpkin is a prime orangey! What a sweetie and so beautifully marked! I think I just fell in love. :love: You will have no problems getting this guy a furrever home. How can people just dump off a loving little creature like this? But sadly it happens every day.:(

Anikaca77
10-20-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm glad they called you :)

You know I'd love to take him but just can't right now but I'm sure you will find him the best home ever! You seem to have a way to get cats adopted!

Melissa

moosmom
10-20-2010, 02:20 PM
No problem, Melissa. We're both in the same boat.

His new owners are on their way. Their vet is MY vet (that was a no brainer). They may adopt another kitten to keep him company.

katladyd
10-20-2010, 02:23 PM
I just love happy endings!:love:

shais_mom
10-20-2010, 10:44 PM
gorgeous kitty -
My momma always told me if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all, so I'm leaving it there!

Lilith Cherry
10-20-2010, 11:54 PM
Wish I lived near to you Donna - I would have catnapped him as a friend for Napoleon! I had been looking for a homeless orangie before Napoleon turned up;) Hopefully he will fit in well in his new home!

momcat
10-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Hey there Pumpkin, you have to be just as sweet as you look. There's nothing for you to worry about or be scared of anymore. Right now you're in the best possible place where you'll be loved and cared for. And when it comes time, your new furever home will be a wonderful place because your current guardian won't let you go to anything less.

Sending you lots and lots of scritchies and lovies :love: :love: :love: :love: