PDA

View Full Version : I KNOW this is gonna sound weird...

moosmom
10-18-2010, 07:33 AM
But, I was sitting at my computer yesterday and felt a cold breeze on my neck and down my right arm, as if I left a window open. I looked in my bedroom (that's the side I felt the cold on) and all windows were closed.

I want so much to believe that it was MooShoo or my Mom who died 37 years ago at the age of 44 on the 10th. I absolutely do NOT dismiss it!

Tell me there are people on here that don't dismiss it.

Freedom
10-18-2010, 07:53 AM
Nope, I don't! I believe there is a whole world we are not able to "access" yet; maybe one day . . . .

sana
10-18-2010, 07:56 AM
I sometimes feel like that too. God made some creations that can go invisible. You know, Jinns, jinys and stuff. They might be blowing at ya. :p;)Anyway, this thing has happened with me too. Don't know what it is. :confused:

moosmom
10-18-2010, 08:50 AM
I've been told by a renowned medium to not dismiss any small thing, be it a brush of the hair on your neck, or a cool breeze.

Laura's Babies
10-18-2010, 09:09 AM
I don't dismiss stuff like that either.. To many things have happened in my life that can't be explained!!

happylabs
10-18-2010, 09:40 AM
I do not dismiss them. I have had similar things happen, mostly involving pets.

catmandu
10-18-2010, 09:50 AM
This morning I sat down at the Library Computer and there was a Cat Hair there!!:cool::cool:
I know that Juke Joint Joseph was letting me know that he is still with me, even though he is living La Dolce Vita with HH Lady Edwina Rose on a beach in Catlifornia!!!:love::love:
I am glad that Juke Joint Joseph :):)and his HH Lady Edwina Rose :D:Dand
All Our Aweesome Angels are going to join My Aunt Joan at lunch at the Pheasant Plucker Today!!!:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
10-18-2010, 09:54 AM
While I won't believe it unless it happens to me, I don't dismiss it either.
The only thing I've experienced was when Paizly saw Taz.

It's comforting to think they are still there with us. :)

cassiesmom
10-18-2010, 11:01 AM
I have to admit, it does sound a little weird; on the other hand, I can't just dismiss it either since you had such a clear sense of loved ones. I've dreamed about deceased family members I miss, although they don't speak directly to me in my dreams.

Edited to add: Moosmom, I am glad it gave you comfort :) I dreamed about my grandmother for the first time right after she died and I felt better about our decision to have her receive hospice care. That was 10 years ago now and thinking about her care and that first dream still gives me some peace.

Trinityagain
10-18-2010, 11:15 AM
nope don't dismiss it at all. been there, experienced that..AND MORE!

krazyaboutkatz
10-18-2010, 11:36 AM
No, I wouldn't dismiss it either. I believe in these things and I've seen my RB Pepper and glimpses of my RB Sunny in the past too. In fact for last 2 weeks or so I keep seeing something out of the corner of my eye but when I turn to look it's gone. It's usually been happening in the morning when I've been feeding my cats. I know it's got to be one of my RB cats. My former roommate used to see my RB Pepper all of the time in her room and sometimes in the hallway. I know that when I first told her that I saw him she acted like I was crazy but then she also saw him so she now knows that I wasn't making it up.

I love watching "The Haunting" on Animal Planet and this show proves that there are spirits out there. The animals always seem to pick up on them before the people do.

katladyd
10-18-2010, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't dismiss it. I have never felt a cool breeze or anything like that, but I did have a vision in my mind of our RB Kitty and heard hertelling me to be around for my boyfriend in the next few months, that he was going to need me. Now, I wanted to dismiss it as wishful thinking, I was missing her sooo much right then, but I decided to wait and see what happened. Withing 3 months, my boyfriend lost his mother and his 21-year-old :love: cat. He sure did need me then and I now believe that we can be contacted by those who have passed on.

moosmom
10-18-2010, 01:38 PM
There was another time I was at my computer and I felt what I thought was Lucie Lu putting her front paws on my back to get my attention. When I put my hand on my back to pet her, she wasn't there. Someone else was, though. Had to be either Mollie Rose (RB 2009) MooShoo (RB 2010).

I have been tracking my dreams for years. Some of the nightmares would curl your hair!! I've also had dreams about deceased relatives, and them even talking to me in my dreams. I was told that it is their spirit's way of communicating with you.

DJFyrewolf36
10-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Sometimes when I am sitting places with no kitties around, I feel a paw at my feet or on my leg. Trust me, you aren't weird!

moosmom
10-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Thanks DJ. I didn't think so!!

Taz_Zoee
10-18-2010, 04:16 PM
I'm actually a little jealous. I'd love to catch a glimpse of Taz or feel him touching me. :( He always had to be touching you when he was near you.

krazyaboutkatz
10-19-2010, 12:10 AM
I'm actually a little jealous. I'd love to catch a glimpse of Taz or feel him touching me. :( He always had to be touching you when he was near you.

Cindy, I'm sure you'll see him or feel him some day. It took quite a while before my RB Pepper showed himself to me. I think it took a little over 3 years. Shortly after he passed away, I was in bed trying to go to sleep and I had my eyes closed. I heard purring and felt a cat kneading me. When I opened my eyes, nothing was there. Pepper used to love to knead my chest every night and he would get so excited that he'd drool on me. I think he wanted to let me know that he was doing okay.:)

I've still never seen RB Starr yet.:( The night of his passing, my former roommate came home late and I was already in bed. She looked at the catbird condo and saw Starr sitting on top of it. She thought that I wasn't able to go through with letting him go. She then looked at it again and he had vanished. She also saw him several more times at a later time in her room and she said he looked great and he was back to his normal weight again. She's also dreamed things that have come true and can sometimes sense things before they happen. Maybe this is why she was able to see my RB cats. She may have some psychic abilities.

kitten645
10-19-2010, 12:38 AM
Energy never dies. It just transforms. I feel Hobbes around me all the time. Calvin still sits up and looks at him. When I was very young I was asleep and felt a hand on my back. Asked my mom why she wasn't asleep so late at night the next day. She said she went to bed at the same time we did. It was my grandmother (who died when my mom was 3) I just know.

Medusa
10-19-2010, 07:39 AM
There was another time I was at my computer and I felt what I thought was Lucie Lu putting her front paws on my back to get my attention. When I put my hand on my back to pet her, she wasn't there. Someone else was, though. Had to be either Mollie Rose (RB 2009) MooShoo (RB 2010).

I have been tracking my dreams for years. Some of the nightmares would curl your hair!! I've also had dreams about deceased relatives, and them even talking to me in my dreams. I was told that it is their spirit's way of communicating with you.

This time of year when each day it grows darker and we get closer to Halloween, the veil between the world of form and the world of spirit grows thinner. I would watch for other things that present evidence that MooShoo and others are around. As for your dreams, when a deceased loved one actually talks to you, it's said to be a visitation. :)

GILL
10-19-2010, 09:24 AM
I too believe that we are not alone. I know my Patch is around and she keeps my boys in line, just as she did in life. I can see a little bit of her in all my main boys, Mits, Lucky, Egypt, and Demitri. A number of times I have awakened to the soft purr and warm rump tucked in my arm only to find that no one is there, so I know that Patch is.
The other thing we experienced was the day after my Father-in-law passed. There was a white mist that moved through the second floor of the house from rear to front then disappeared. There were no windows open. So we know that he is keeping a watch on us. This had not happened before or since.
So yes they are with us and those paws you feel every so often are too remind us that they are here.

smokey the elder
10-26-2010, 11:54 AM
I had something very odd happen to me almost a year ago. In June 2009 we had to put our kitty Mobius to sleep, but we believed she would let us know when it would be time to adopt another kitten. I was driving, and while stopped at a red light (thank goodness!) I had this weird sensation in my head. When I got home, I found out that one of the rescuers had gotten a VERY pregnant cat. A few days later (November 6) she had 5 kittens, and we ended up adopting one.