PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Stopping by...

sana
10-16-2010, 11:51 PM
You guys would never believe what i did while I was away. I didn't turn online for quite sometime. I had lots of stuff to do. Then on Friday, I had a sprain in my right foot's ankle. It still hurts, OUCH* can't bend it. I limp a little. Then on Saturday a Polish lady doctor came over to our house for tea. She was really nice. Now my nephew has measles and he is only 4 months old. My class fellow and cousin left my school so i had to get all her things. i have been so busy. Really happy that I m back on Pettalk. Please pray for my nephew and my ankle too. I have a basketball match (practice match) on Monday. I cannot miss it. Thanks for reading, I hope you all were doing fine and prayers for Husky_mom. I hope Richard you are doing fine and I hope Katherine Alexandra is healthy and nice. Prayers and hugs to all. I am saying that cause I wont come online for sometime again :(:( We all are kinda busy because my brother's wedding is coming near. Its on 24th-25th December. My sisters and my room is gonna be all his. :D;):) Really excited. As I had been away, i couldn't wish happy birthdays, sorry to all whose birthdays came in between. :o

Oh! and yes I really have a weird feeling...I think I might have the disease or fear; arachnophobia. I am like allergic to them...:( I dont know but after seeing one, I really need a bath.:rolleyes::p:(

Karen
10-17-2010, 12:59 AM
Awww, we will pray for your nephew, and for your ankle. Do NOT play on it unless you have it wrapped and the doc says its okay, you don't want to injure it more!

sana
10-17-2010, 06:54 AM
Thanks Karen and well, I am addicted to jumping. You would take two steps to get on the red spot (mark where you gotta reach ;)) But me, I would jump. I always jump, crossing a bed, jumping over two seats. Well, when I got the sprain and I jumped the pain would tell me, hey, kid stop jumping too much. And now the ankle's curing Thank God because my jumping has decreased. Thanks for the prayers. :)

chocolatepuppy
10-17-2010, 07:29 AM
Hi Sana!:D I was wondering where you were! I hope your ankle heals quickly. Many prayers for your little nephew. Hope to see you around!:)

Medusa
10-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Hey girlfriend, I was thinking about you and hoping that all was well. Good to hear from you. You do have a lot going on and a lot more to look forward to. The Fur Posse and I will keep you in our prayers. :love:

davidpizzica
10-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Hi Sana! I wondered why you weren't checking in. I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew's illness and and your sore ankle, so I'm sending Pittsburgh thoughts and prayers to both of you that all will be well with both of you!

wombat2u2004
10-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Welcome back Sana.....even if it for just a moment. :D
We'll see you again soon.
Take care of that ankle, and crossed fingers for baby cousin ;)