PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it, my boy is gone...

orangemm
10-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Not an hour ago my Binky:love: died. He had been perfectly fine, no symptoms or illness. I was in here on the computer when my husband yelled for me. I ran out on the sunporch and Binky was lying there gasping for air. He gave an awful scream, drew a few breaths and then he was gone.:(.

We are in shock and trying to figure out what happened. My husband thinks that he had a heart attack, but who knows? It happened within two minutes so there was no possibility of rushing him to the vet.

I can't believe it, I don't want to believe it. He was my love. Binky, please wait for me at the Rainbow Bridge, I love you.

Binky 9-20-2000 (gotcha date) to 10-13-2010.

Medusa
10-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry! It does indeed sound as though he had a heart attack. My dog RB Charmin made that same sound and then she was gone. It's so difficult when it's unexpected. Please know that Binky's pain, if any, was momentary. He's free now. RIP, sweet Binky and peace to your humans. :love:

catmandu
10-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Oh No , that is such a shocking and sad story.
It is so sad when ome of Our Cats who we assume is in good health and fine suddenly passes on so suddenly.
MY BJ [Benjamin James] My Gray Meezer passed on quicly like that , he meeowed loudly and then collapsed and was an Angel in less than a minute.
We are so sorry and send our codolences and sad meeeows for your loss.
Oyur Awesome Angels Army has recieved Binky into their fold and he has his wings of Silver and Gold. We know that Binky will be recieved with love and kindness by Our Angels , both Pets and Pet Guardians.
There will be a Big Party for Binky at Castle Karnstein and then Binky can start the search for a place where you can allbe reunited in love,
One Fine Day.

kuhio98
10-13-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

How shocking it must be for you guys to lose your baby so young.

RIP precious Binky.

Pinot's Mom
10-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Oh, I am so sorry! So unexpected - I know you loved Binky so much! Please take care and accept hugs for you, your husband, and Archie.:love:

Binky, sweetie, your family loved you so much; please send a whisper soon and let them know you're OK at the Bridge. RIP, honey.:(

Catty1
10-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Hugs, hugs, hugs...what an awful shock for you.

Please hold one another, hold Archie...

Rest in peace, dearest Binky; let your people know you are okay now.:(:love:

Freedom
10-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Oh no, I am so very sorry! When it is so sudden like this, there is nothing you can do, and you have no way to prepare either.

RIP Binky, run free at Rainbow Bridge!

Cyber hugs to all of you.

cassiesmom
10-13-2010, 05:44 PM
(((((HUGS Orangemm)))))

I am so sorry. Play at the Bridge, sweet Binky :love:

Taz_Zoee
10-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Oh my gosh! How horrible. I am in tears reading this. :(

I am so sorry. RIP Binky

jenluckenbach
10-13-2010, 06:37 PM
I am so sorry, such a tragedy. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

RIP Binky.

And do not worry, he will not only WAIT for you at the bridge, he will watch over you until that day.

Prairie Purrs
10-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Oh, no! What a terrible shock. I am so sorry.

RIP, Binky. I'm so sad that you had to leave your loving family.

chocolatepuppy
10-13-2010, 09:03 PM
I'm very sorry.:(

katladyd
10-13-2010, 09:28 PM
I am so sorry for your tragic loss. Know I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.:love:

Sundance
10-13-2010, 09:58 PM
Beautiful Binky :( I am so sorry for your sudden loss. It must have been such a shock to you and your husband, and I'm sure Archy is feeling the loss now, too.

Binky will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, playing gently with all our Pet Talk pets who have gone before him. I like to think my RB kitties have found a new friend in Binky and made him welcome.

:love: Rest in peace at the Bridge, Binky. You are sadly missed. :love:

carole
10-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh my gosh i am so in shock to read this too, my heart goes out to you both, this is indeed so sad, Binky was gorgeous, may we all be able to help comfort you through this awful tragic loss of your precious furbaby, love and hugs.:love::love:

phesina
10-13-2010, 10:28 PM
I am so very sorry to read of the sudden, unexpected loss of your beloved Binky.

My very deepest sympathy.

todd
10-13-2010, 10:40 PM
so sorry for your loss

moosmom
10-14-2010, 08:06 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Binky. He was a beautiful soul.

When you said he went fast, it reminded me of MooShoo. We went to bed as usual. Then 2 a.m. he was on the floor yowling. By the time I got him to the vet, he was gone.:(:( Vet diagnosed it as an aneurysm in his legs. It happened way too fast for him to suffer much. While I take comfort in knowing he didn't suffer much, it still doesn't heal my broken heart.

RIP Binky! You were so loved!:(

Randi
10-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Oh no, what a shock to lose Binky so unexpected. :( I hope it is a comfort that he didn't suffer for long, and I'm sure he knew he was loved.

My deepest sympathy and big ((((hugs))))

Rest in peace, Binky! :love:

lvpets2002
10-14-2010, 09:10 AM
:( Oh I am so sorry to hear of your sudden loss of Binky.. RIP baby & play hard at the bridge..

jennielynn1970
10-14-2010, 09:15 AM
so sorry to read about Binky.... unexpected deaths are always so traumatic and tragic.

Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge, Binky, and watch over your momma.

Barbara
10-14-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm terribly sorry that Binky had to go. It is always such a shock when it happens so fast and there is no time to say goodbye. :(

sana
10-14-2010, 10:14 AM
I feel so terrible for you. Having a loved one go away in a flash is the worst thing ever. God bless you both and give you enough Patience to go through this hardship. Ameen!

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2010, 11:44 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Binky's passing.:( He was such a gorgeous boy. RIP sweet Binky.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

orangemm
10-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Thank everyone of you for your kind and loving comments. They do a lot to ease the hurt in my heart. Binky was my special boy; he was skittish at times, but when he wanted attention he would meow at me and take a few steps. That meant he either wanted to go to the porch or the bedroom so off he went, trotting just as fast as he could. Then he would flop down on the floor and I would give him lovins, rub him under the chin and sing a little song that only we two knew.

I am so thankful that I did just that yesterday morning. We buried him wrapped in a soft blanket with his favorite Troll dolls to keep him company along with a fuzzy mouse he loved.

I love you Binky, you are my :love: cat.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-14-2010, 12:35 PM
I am so sorry!!! (((HUGS)))

Try to take comfort in that he didn't suffer very long.
I know the hole is so big in your heart right now. When my heart kitty, Leonardo, went to the bridge, I didn't think I could stand it.
Binky is there playing and in no pain. I truely believe you will be together again some day. :love:

kitten645
10-14-2010, 12:41 PM
I am so sorry for your lose. That's how my Jersey went. At least he didn't suffer. LES. My :love: breaks for you. RIP Binky.

Killearn Kitties
10-14-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost Binky. Such a dreadful shock for you to lose him so very quickly.
I suppose we have to be thankful that he was happy right up to the end. :love:

Rest in peace Binky, and watch over meowmie for us.

prechrswife
10-14-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss...:(

Anikaca77
10-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about Binky. My prays are with you and your husband as well as the rest of your crew.

Melissa

3Catcondo
10-14-2010, 06:36 PM
RIP Binky...I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending healing prayers to you. :love:

Catlady711
10-14-2010, 07:57 PM
That's so sad to have lost your precious Binky so suddenly.:(

I've heard that cats with Heartworm pass suddenly like that. My thoughts are with you and the family during this really stressful, tearful time. I'm sure my Dusty, and many other PT kittes, are playing with Binky at the RB right now so he won't be alone.

mrspunkysmom
10-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. Play hard at the Bridge Binky.

Felicia's Mom
10-14-2010, 08:44 PM
I am sorry for your loss. Binky will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.

Reachoutrescue
10-18-2010, 07:50 PM
I am so sorry for your loss....RIP Binky...you will be greatly missed. (((HUGS)))