PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett

kaycountrygal
10-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Scarlett, You are so cute! Looks as if it would be fun and relaxing to rub your soft fur. It sounds as if your human loves you very much and takes great care of you. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC USA

tatsxxx11
10-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Good morning and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, Miss Scarlett!:) Oh, what a beautiful bunny you are! Your silky, shiny black coat is simply gorgeous!:love: Your devoted young person loves you dearly, that's for sure, and there's no doubt you are one much pampered, cherish furkid as well; just as it should be! That's one very special, "pretty in pink" carrier you have there; it contrasts so beautifully against your black coat, and it's hard to miss that heart on it; so befittng a special girl like you!:) What a lucky bunny, having a family so caring and loving; and how lucky are they, especially your forever human, having a beautiful furkid in you, Scarlett!:love:
I hope you and your proud person enjoy a very happy, fun filled day! Hopefully it's not too cold out, so you can enjoy some time in your garden, munching on grass clover and weeds, digging in the mud!:D Lots of cuddles and little kisses to you on your big day in the spotlight, precious Scarlett! Please have your human give you a piece of apple or carrot, a favorite treat, for me!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
10-13-2010, 12:09 PM
Scarlett, you are a beautiful bunny! I would love to stroke your soft coat. I hope your person wi ll do that for me today! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, sweety!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Scarlett what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

Pink is your color for sure!!! It sets your stunning fur off to a tee!!! :) I hope you and your loving guardian are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

chocolatepuppy
10-13-2010, 08:54 PM
You're a pretty bunny Scarlett! Congrats on being POTD!:D