PDA

View Full Version : Hoodini has an appointment...

DJFyrewolf36
10-12-2010, 11:36 PM
...for the white coats for a check up and his shots. Hopefully I have finally found a vet that is nice. He is such a nervous ninny when it comes to most people. He really needs a vet that is gentle with him.

Please think good thoughts that I have found the right vet! I've been taking the kitties to low cost shot clinics over the years and I really think its time my crew gets the care that comes with having a regular vet.

Karen
10-13-2010, 12:59 AM
We'll say a little prayer that this is the right vet for your crew.

katladyd
10-13-2010, 01:10 PM
My vet is female and is soooo kind and gentle with my kitties. She even has Ming, who is terrified of the vet's office and turns into Evil Kitty when there, purring and relaxing with her. I'm not saying female vets are kinder then females, but that has been my experience.:)

Freedom
10-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Don't know how far in advance you had to make the appointment, but if there is time, you may want to consider the Composure Chews for him. They have a safe calming effect on dogs and cats, meant to be used for groomer and vet visits, among other things. You can get them from Amazon.com

Either way, thinking good thoughts for the vet visit!

http://www.vetriscience.com/composure-soft-dogs-MD-LD.php

http://www.vetriscience.com/sellsheets/Composure%20Chews.pdf

A calming support formula recommended for pets exposed to increased environmental
stressors.
When pets can’t adapt to stress it can lead to anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity,
frayed nerves, abnormal urine marking, excessive scratching, trembling or
shivering, and destructive or aggressive behavior.
Recommended for:
 Changes to environment
 Company or parties
 Veterinary or grooming visits
 Boarding or holidays
 Boredom or separation anxiety
 Moving or traveling
 Fireworks and thunderstorms

catmandu
10-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Our Vet is such a good and kind hearted man Doctor Peter Marsales of West Flambourgh and so thouroughly professional.
My Cats actually like it at Stonegates when they have to stay over , and Bo Bo , Princess , Moose and Joseph have their ashes scattered on his small private cemetary as well as Ebony Beau Tubster and My Precious and Shemp aka Sam.
It is not many Vet Clinics who can offer that service.
We hope that you and Hoodini like your New Healer.

katladyd
10-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Gary, your vet sounds like a good man! I wish we had a vet with a small cemetary near me. Your kitties are so lucky.:love:

lvpets2002
10-13-2010, 03:26 PM
:love: Good Luck Hoodini at the Vet.. Huggss & Prayers all goes good & well.. Keep us posted ok..

cassiesmom
10-13-2010, 05:44 PM
Prayers that you've found the right doctor and for Hoodini :love: