PDA

View Full Version : Groucho the Lawyer needs volunteers

momcat
10-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Hi fellow kitties, There's an aboose case in Wyoming that involves 3 of our puppy friends Rocky, Gia, and Iggy. I can't get into details right now but I need a few of you to help with research and investigation of this sad state of affairs.

We'll need to head out the day after Halloween and I'll arrange for the Catmobile. These puppies need our help and soon. Of course the standard Catmobile perks are included.

Your friend,
Groucho

catmandu
10-12-2010, 03:49 PM
The Found Hotel Cats cannot stand anyone who would abuse a Puppy!!!
WE will join and Our Awesome Momma Angels will join to aid those poor Little Dogs of the Future!!!
How can anyone be that mean!!!!

moosmom
10-12-2010, 04:13 PM
The Ploss Fur Crew are packing the furmobile and will be heading towards NJ first thing in the a.m.

How can I help from home base???

astrid
10-12-2010, 04:21 PM
OMG!! What's happening to those puppies?? How can we help dear Groucho?? :confused:

Catty1
10-12-2010, 04:29 PM
The sordid ;) details are here, astrid:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=163811

Laura's Babies
10-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Gis is ready to go help, she wants to know if they would like some of her toys.. She is willing to share since this is an aboose case.

Pinot's Mom
10-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Pinot was already assisting on the case - she is working closely with Groucho.

momcat
10-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Thank you...all of you. Check out their post for the details. As you will see, they need our help. We have the Catmobile from November 1 for as long as it takes. I'm working on the case now but much needs to be done. I hope we can settle this out of court. I'll let them know we're coming.

Your friend,
Groucho

cassiesmom
10-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Cassie and I think that if the IGs are allowed a piece of hot dog as a treat, that it should be the best possible hot dog. We would like to send Vienna Beef hot dogs for Gia, Iggy and Rocky. We know their mum will give them the right size piece (and maybe an extra every now and again).

momcat
10-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Hi again fellow kitties,
I would think by now you all have seen the post Miss Catty1 provided about this sordid situation. I'm sure you agree that we must step in and end this aboose.

Sophie, will you be joining us on our mission of mercy? Arrangements can be made for you to be picked up.

Hi Pinot, your research has been outstanding! Would it be okay if those going contact you to be picked up?

Gis, how sweet of you to offer your toys! Be sure to contact Pinot so you'll be picked up.

The Catada Kitties will meet up with the Hartford Fur Crew and after a stop for provisions at Poco Loco they'll be heading to my place.

Cassie, do you think we can get a few Chicago pizzas when we come for you? Rocky, Gia, and Iggy are sure to enjoy them.

Tell you what, since our puppy friends are terribly hungry let's treat them to a typical Catmobile feast. What do you think?

Your friend,
Groucho

GILL
10-13-2010, 08:19 AM
The CREW is ready to go, all 28 now, I think we'll need a bus.

moosmom
10-13-2010, 08:38 AM
GILL,

You don't need a bus, you need a convoy!!!

momcat
10-13-2010, 11:21 AM
The CREW is ready to go, all 28 now, I think we'll need a bus.

Hi Mr. Gill,
You don't need a bus. The CREW will get a call on their cell phones when the Catmobile gets to their neighborhood. There's plenty of room along with lots of soft pillows, warm blankets, state of the art stereo, spring water fountains, hi-def tv, and plenty of snacks for everyone. We always travel in style and luxury.

Fellow kitties, remember to bring your sunglasses!

Your friend,
Groucho

astrid
10-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Sophie, will you be joining us on our mission of mercy? Arrangements can be made for you to be picked up.

Of course! Count me in! We can throw a big rescue party for them with lots of sausages and cold cuts :p
Sophie

cassiesmom
10-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Hi again fellow kitties,
I would think by now you all have seen the post Miss Catty1 provided about this sordid situation. I'm sure you agree that we must step in and end this aboose.

Hi Pinot, your research has been outstanding! Would it be okay if those going contact you to be picked up?

Gis, how sweet of you to offer your toys! Be sure to contact Pinot so you'll be picked up.

The Catada Kitties will meet up with the Hartford Fur Crew and after a stop for provisions at Poco Loco they'll be heading to my place.

Cassie, do you think we can get a few Chicago pizzas when we come for you? Rocky, Gia, and Iggy are sure to enjoy them.

Tell you what, since our puppy friends are terribly hungry let's treat them to a typical Catmobile feast. What do you think?

Your friend,
Groucho

We can get Chicago pizzas and we can get Eli's cheesecake, no problem here! Here's to a Catmobile feast!

momcat
10-13-2010, 09:53 PM
The Ploss Fur Crew are packing the furmobile and will be heading towards NJ first thing in the a.m.

Hi Auntie Donna,
Your Fur Crew arrived safe and sound early this afternoon. After a snack, some of the catnip Soncat brought home for me from China, and a nap we all got down to work. Buddy is brushing up on his investigation technique and Maya Lynn is putting a GPS tracking device in her cell phone. All of us did take a break to watch Judge Judy. Then Lulu, Murphy, and Buddy watched a hockey game with Soncat while Maya had a very long talk with Meowmie about cooking. All is well and we'll be checking in.

Your friend,
Groucho

Don Juan's mom
10-17-2010, 03:22 AM
Groucho:

Our mom says there are hoomin lawyers at that place she goes called "wurk." The alpha hoomin lawyer loves goggies (has three of them). Maybe if we all get in her lunch bag and ride to wurk wif her we can get hoomin lawyers on this horrible aboose case.

Don Juan el Gato Magnifico y Hermoso
Zerlina Gattobello Nero
Remy and Rugger